Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhliang

A New Era In An Old Resale Flat (Super Budget)

Tomorrow can collect keys and day after can open house already!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

hope you will have a smooth reno!

Thanks for the wishes sis. Hope so, although is my 2nd time renovate a house, but still like a goondoo, alot of stuff to ask around.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ikea shopping time. Wow! A worktop for our study table is 39kg. Siong ah!

Dont tell me you order a solid wood counter top 182cm X 62cm as work top for your study table?

hehe... me too.

The ottoman i got it from Courts at Ang Mo Kio Centre. I bought it at $159. Just now i went and saw now selling at $149. There's a few design and size.

Hi NeiX5,

We just visited Courts Tampines mega store.

Here u go.. We capture the product in white, and the price especially for u. Hehe

36aba39a.jpg

Dont tell me you order a solid wood counter top 182cm X 62cm as work top for your study table?

hehe... me too.

Hehe I help him answer u, cos he busy driving now.

We're getting 246cm x 62cm @ 39kg per pcs.

Scratch proof, stain proof! Just nice for our girls. Won't heartbreak when they playing play dough.

Hahaha

children grow up very fast, it seem like only yesterday my niece was born. but this sep, she will be going to uni already.... time really flies.

Hehe

Ya lor kids grow up very fast. When they grow older than we replace some furniture along the way I guess.

Haha new furniture helps to freshen up a place when we face it everyday for the past 10 years. Keke

Under our girls hand, seriously doubt anything will survive longer then 10years bah. @_@

Hehe

Ya lor kids grow up very fast. When they grow older than we replace some furniture along the way I guess.

Haha new furniture helps to freshen up a place when we face it everyday for the past 10 years. Keke

Under our girls hand, seriously doubt anything will survive longer then 10years bah. @_@

hahaha.... when they grow older, furniture they like also have change in taste so never mind, change along the way loh... :yamseng:

Scratch proof, stain proof! Just nice for our girls. Won't heartbreak when they playing play dough.

Hahaha

Oops, me planning to get that too! What kind of legs you use for that worktop?

:yamseng:

6f3a1500.jpg

Just got a sofa bed to put in the study room. Haha, just in case my wifey chase me out her room.

I wanted to get a sofa bed for the study room, but hubby wants a day bed instead. Cos he said can buy a better mattress for the day bed.. can have a better sleep.

Guess he's preparing himself in case I kick him out of the room. :sport-smiley-004:

The normal round leg from ikea at $5 each

I saw the round leg from ikea, is new one with small diameter. I kept 4 white one i torn from my sis in law computer table, the diameter is much bigger at least 2 inches across.

Hahaha

where got scratch proof counter top? solid wood (oak, beech or birch) or 100% acrylic, both can be scratch.

I saw the round leg from ikea, is new one with small diameter. I kept 4 white one i torn from my sis in law computer table, the diameter is much bigger at least 2 inches across.

Hi Valerie and Taichipanda,

Took a picture of the model name. $5 each, silver color.

c7be65b6.jpg

I wanted to get a sofa bed for the study room, but hubby wants a day bed instead. Cos he said can buy a better mattress for the day bed.. can have a better sleep.

Guess he's preparing himself in case I kick him out of the room. :sport-smiley-004:

Hahha hubby kua-zhang la. Won't chase him out of the room, but might kick him out of the bed only.. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just completed our inspection of our unit. And had a very fruitful discussion with our Reno contractor Jimmy.

Really pleased with our decision to use him for our Reno.

We didn't have much of a 'feel' for the solid top, and he actually offered us a very very attractive top up costing granite top :)

So far feel very comfortable with him. Will share more when the Reno progress.

Haha, I bet my hubby is posting those pics which he took earlier while I am posting this.

Cheers!!!