Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chynaho

Makeover For 30 Year Old Home In Marine Parade

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Aircon blowers are here! System 4 to cool down also the living room on hot days. :sport-smiley-004:

7bfbde9a.jpg

The compressor resting on the Aircon ledge.

4d449c3f.jpg

Blower for the study

42d8ca2e.jpg

MIL's room

f7846e35.jpg

The living room blower

e976adcf.jpg

Carpentry has arrived. Hopefully they can finish all the built-in installations by Saturday. :good:

Housed in the living room currently. Am glad that they placed a layer of cardboard to protect the flooring. These should be the kitchen cabinets and shoe cabinet.

40d9ab63.jpg

64a7ddb9.jpg

Some parts of the carpentry have already been installed.

The movable layers were specially requested for easy installation of gas cylinders. We prefer cylinders over piped gas. These are the kitchen cabinets. Only added Blum for drawers to keep costs low.

279c191b.jpg

240aade8.jpg

Edited by chynaho

Built-in wardrobes for the rooms. Just the bare skeleton so far.

501a801c.jpg

e665a4fb.jpg

c2c9c339.jpg

Lastly, our doorbell which had been installed together with the lights.

f58bb136.jpg

Carpentry has arrived. Hopefully they can finish all the built-in installations by Saturday. :good:

The movable layers were specially requested for easy installation of gas cylinders. We prefer cylinders over piped gas. These are the kitchen cabinets. Only added Blum for drawers to keep costs low.

279c191b.jpg

A word of caution, the black color drawer track may give way very fast cos a full gas cylinder is very heavy, the drawer tray wood may crack too.

A word of caution, the black color drawer track may give way very fast cos a full gas cylinder is very heavy, the drawer tray wood may crack too.

Thanks Taichipanda. We would be more careful using this then. My mil is old so we thought this would be more useful for her.

Any good suggestions?

Any good suggestions?

I kiasu + kiasi so i would use Blum 50 kg Tandem drawer track and use solid wood to construct the pull out tray instead of using solid plywood.

I kiasu + kiasi so i would use Blum 50 kg Tandem drawer track and use solid wood to construct the pull out tray instead of using solid plywood.

Wah sounds like a sure win approach :bow: :bow: :bow: Will do this if the pull out tray spoils. Anyway, if it spoils, hb will have to handle it. :notti:

Bedroom doors are up. Decided to paint them glossy white to match with the walls.

93e875a5.jpg

Kitchen top cabinets are mounted. Carpenter was working on it when we reached the house last evening. Box up for the gas pipe is also done.

58ba1019.jpg

Edited by chynaho