Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrsLoo

Our 2Nd Home - Downgrader To Hdb 3A Resale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ok, shall upload tomorrow. Forgotten to bring my iphone cable.

My Luzerne flatwares

My Soup + Noodle Bowls

Picture001a-1.jpg

My plates

Picture003a-1.jpg

Picture002a-1.jpg

My cup & saucer

- I used this cup from Grand Copthorne, so decided to buy back the same ones.

Picture008a.jpg

The beauty of these cups is they can be stacked.

Picture010a.jpg

My Luzerne flatwares

My Soup + Noodle Bowls

Picture001a-1.jpg

My cup & saucer

Picture008a.jpg

Love your bowls and cups. Hope they still have these later.

I will sneak out for an extended lunch later... :bleah: :bleah:

Just bought 3 bar stools from Beds.sg. Will deliver on 5th Jan 2013. The price is good as compare to those shops in IMM, I wonder how's their quality. Just keeping my finger crossed. Because my dining is my counter top so we will be having our meals with our legs dangling. :rofl: Now, I start to worry if my son can get up himself.

barstool.jpg

This morning, went to our house to see how it progress. So far, so good.....

Our GROHE shower is up in common toilet.

Picture001a-2.jpg

Picture003a-2.jpg

Joven Storage Heater

Picture002a-2.jpg

Our GROHE Rain Shower in MBR. The water pipes run nicely, luckily hubby likes the way they run,else need to change again.

Picture004a-2.jpg

Picture005a-2.jpg

Cement Screed done in son's bedroom

Picture006a-2.jpg

My switches for my kitchen appliances

Picture007a-1.jpg

Just bought 3 bar stools from Beds.sg. Will deliver on 5th Jan 2013. The price is good as compare to those shops in IMM, I wonder how's their quality. Just keeping my finger crossed. Because my dining is my counter top so we will be having our meals with our legs dangling. :rofl: Now, I start to worry if my son can get up himself.

barstool.jpg

the height of my kitchen top is 860mm. so i uses bar stool as well, so far so good.... no problem at all. normal in sg, the kitchen top is 850mm.

the height of my kitchen top is 860mm. so i uses bar stool as well, so far so good.... no problem at all. normal in sg, the kitchen top is 850mm.

OIC. hopefully the stools turn out well, because my colleague who bought his furniture from beds.sg before said their quality not that good but they will replace with a new piece.

Guess what?? I just shopped at Luzerne again!! Spending another round of shopping, I hope weekends come soon so that I can resist the temptation of going in the shop again. :notti:

OIC. hopefully the stools turn out well, because my colleague who bought his furniture from beds.sg before said their quality not that good but they will replace with a new piece.

Guess what?? I just shopped at Luzerne again!! Spending another round of shopping, I hope weekends come soon so that I can resist the temptation of going in the shop again. :notti:

i didn't buy from beds.sg. but mine, the quality is ok lah, only $89 per stool so after 2 years, maybe can change?

the temptation of working near places where you can buy so much stuff :sport-smiley-018:

Realized there is a beam at the right hand corner, which means my son's bed frame can't lean against the wall. No choice but to ask my contractor to do a custom-made 2m cabinet and a box up behind the headboard. :bangwall:

Monday still arguing with hubby on which cabinets to buy from IKEA, now good loh both no need to fight. Let the contractor settle. :bleah: But, I can feel that my pocket is shrinking a little every time we went to the site. :~

Picture003a-3.jpg

This week has been slow, today the W/C and basins will arrive, thus hopefully they will be up by this week. Maybe tomorrow morning shall pop by to see.

Just went to Golden leaf Curtain, the Salesman was friendly and thus have arrange on Sunday for site measurement. He had quoted me $6.50/sqft roller blinds and Day & Night curtain total ard $759. Was looking at their dual shades roller blinds (aka rainbow blinds), it is $14.90/sqft so the roller alone is $505 for one room. :jawdrop: I think I will stick back to the basic, already spend alot of money, don't think should spend another bomb on curtains.

My Luzerne flatwares

My Soup + Noodle Bowls

Picture001a-1.jpg

My plates

Picture003a-1.jpg

Picture002a-1.jpg

My cup & saucer

Picture008a.jpg

The beauty of these cups is they can be stacked.

Picture010a.jpg

Hi Mrs Loo, May i know where you all these. Very nice and simple.

Hi Mrs Loo, May i know where you all these. Very nice and simple.

Address is 70 Bendemeer Road. #01-03. Landex.

There is a promotion going on and it is 30% + 10% discount using DBS/POSB credit card. If not only 30%. Promo till end dec.

I bought the below stuff and it cost me less than $100. All thanks to Mrs Loo!! :bow: :bow:

img4359smaller.jpg