Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AxelC

Em @ East

Finally, after one back out deal. Found another unit, exercised the option, attended first appointment and.... Here comes my second appt next Monday! :-) shortlisted 2 Reno comp, yet to confirm. Estimated Reno cost = 70k. Decided to start a blog for sharing and also to seek opinion / advice.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

86065879.th.png

31529005.th.png

96343175.th.png

77774014.th.png

These are the only pics that I have. They were taken from the valuation report. Visited the place once only. Everything will have to go.

86065879.th.png

31529005.th.png

96343175.th.png

77774014.th.png

These are the only pics that I have. They were taken from the valuation report. Visited the place once only. Everything will have to go.

Congrats and all the best for a smooth journey.

looks like it will be major works. Gd luck!

70k for ur place means it is going to be major overhaul. Do post ur pictures of before and after. I m sure u r very excited to see how ur place will be xformed into a beautiful place!

Potatoes,

Yes, you are right. It's really a major ovrhaul. Everything will go except parquet flooring on the second floor. Decided to hack the marble flooring on first level, which initially I intended to salvage.

70k for ur place means it is going to be major overhaul. Do post ur pictures of before and after. I m sure u r very excited to see how ur place will be xformed into a beautiful place!