Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
peterng8

Where Is The Best Place To Place Your Pixiu

Hi all, pls share your view where is the place in your house to place the pixiu?

Can pixiu be placed in the 'chai wei'(aka wealth position)? or face door ? balcony?

pls share your view and discuss here :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, pls share your view where is the place in your house to place the pixiu?

Can pixiu be placed in the 'chai wei'(aka wealth position)? or face door ? balcony?

If you have bought pixiu from the seller , didn't the seller advise you where to put ? (don't tell me seller con you ..how much you pay)

Wow what happens this forum here all say put pixiu in toilet where water is wealth, you want to believe us ?

typically, it is advised to place it facing the outside, e.g. facing a window or door. but u should get someone to advise u on the optimal location for you, in ur current house.

typically, it is advised to place it facing the outside, e.g. facing a window or door. but u should get someone to advise u on the optimal location for you, in ur current house.

Different opinions were given so far. they are : facing balcony, putting it in your bedroom wardrobe, chaiwei not recommended, pixui no use in FS..these are some opinions being voiced .. :sport-smiley-018:

Different opinions were given so far. they are : facing balcony, putting it in your bedroom wardrobe, chaiwei not recommended, pixui no use in FS..these are some opinions being voiced .. :sport-smiley-018:

hmm so opinions differ. Have you decide to buy ?

Hi

I just returned from holiday in Beijing and visited this place which is opened only one third of the year according to the tour guide, we were advised not to buy pixiu and placed it without knowledge. Accordingly this place is operated by the Chinese govt and the staffs or the in charge graduated with architectural degree and fs is a must I think. According to her, there are different size and colours which must be match to the buyer. A mismatch in size or colour would render it useless for the buyer. Hope it helps. Btw pixiu must be made of jade.

My colleage brought back a pi xu from taiwan. last week complain of taxi hit backside. Not sure related or not. I thought its suppose to block disaster?

My colleage brought back a pi xu from taiwan. last week complain of taxi hit backside. Not sure related or not. I thought its suppose to block disaster?

Whoa....your friend so sway? How much your friend bought....isit brown box with yellow cloth inside wan ?

hmm so opinions differ. Have you decide to buy ?

Heard from some FSM that pixui may not be effective or not effective at all..

I have also heard that a pixui that is placed on top of crystals of different colors, the qty of crystals to be determined by your weight of your 'birth date'. the pixui is to be placed on top of the crystals together in the bottle..it is said to be enhancing luck and add more' weight'if the weight is too light of your birth date, heard this from a popular FSM(at HDB hub)...anyone heard of this before? :sport-smiley-018:

My fs adviser tell me to put the pixui at the 明財位 which is 45 degree opp my main door. He said the main purposes is to ward off evil and also help to gain 财气 from outside of the house.

Hi, just to share.

I believe is up to individual where to place the pixiu as long he/she is comfortable with the location and to face the windows so it can go out and bite wealth back. :good:

I have 1 pixiu about 28cm size at home and I got it from Parklane Shopping Mall #04-20 at Selegie Road.

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 4:04 PM, kelvintzy said:

how about obsidian pixius?

maybe folks like u need to explain different types of pixiu for other forum members to learn.

I do not have pixiu ..I've a wife and 2 children and they are priceless to me. Best is wife make money for me to spend ..this is true pixiu !

LOL