Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Home Sweet Home Feeling

Hi Dexufto

Hope you, your wife and not forgetting your new kid on the block are doing well. :dancingqueen:

thanks for all the headsup. I better check the WMF products again. 8|

The WC cum basin is more for hand washing only. my toilet is too small to put another basin in it and decided to get this to save space.

My curtains are being installed at this moment while im typing...went ahead with Kim76's contact.

Yup, i saw the video before too. Servodrive can be deactivated by switching off the power supply. :sport-smiley-004:

Sad to say, i might not be able to use the digital lock afterall. my main door might get wet if the rain is too heavy... :bangwall:

Dont think we will do alot of cooking, so cleaning the tiles once in a while should be ok for me...fingers crossed.

hmm...i better check on the downlight holes again.

yup yup, there is an power socket in the WIW. hopefully stuffy is not an issue...

Hi Nexer,

Looks like my fellow 3-roomer is almost ready to move in. Exciting times.

If you don't mind me adding my 2-cents worth

My MIL got us the same WMF products, ie the cookery set,

we were however disappointed that the ears(handles) turned out to be hot when it was used for cooking

Ended up that we have to use those rubber insulators to hold the ears.

something that we didn't expect for the price of the cookware. You might wanna check with the sales-person.

my MIL mentions that the higher-end range has the heat-free properties.

Very unique 2-in-1 WC and Basin. Is this intended for brushing teeth also?

I got a reasonably good deal last time for my curtains; made a simple comparison with other vendors too.

The link is here

Awesome, Servo-drive. Neat stuffs. Very thoughtful of you for your spouse. :thumbs up:

Are you able to deactivate at will? Is it by switching off the powersupply?

At my stage; because of the arrival of my baby boy,

a couple of things came to our attention, especially baby/child-safety. (perhaps for your consideration in the future)

just to share a video

To me, this is one of the best investment for my home too.

I've never brought a key out of home ever. Really convenient when i leave home for run or ride.

These tiles are really nice.

I suppose you are the one cleaning in the future? :notti:

Those grooves may not be the easiest thing to clean especially for kitchen when oil and grease are frequent passenger.

I would thought so too, does it look the same from the lighting shop? Else chances could be that the hole made for the downlights could be too big.

Nice WIW, i believe this should be your wife's pick.

Did you include electrical socket within the WIW? As it can be stuffy inside.

ya, its only for the both of us. access is restricted to the rest. :sport-smiley-004:

I love your lourve bi-folds, no tracks on the bottom too. Super!

It looks fabulous and goes well with your concept.

I am using a regular aluminium with translucent bi-fold and when someone uses the bath,

lights will inevitably illuminate though to my bedroom as well.

I suppose that you wouldn't expecting guests to use your bath since it is connected to the master bedroom.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks Summersann & just4fun! :sport-smiley-004:

Actually the colour is more to cream than yellow. the kitchen top is from Ikea. I cant find any solidtop with similar to this design. Guess i have to be extra careful with it. upside is that i can revarnish it or even just change the kitchen top as the cost is not expensive.

Good looking place! Love the use of wood for countertops and super like your yellow main door! :)

Err.. bro Nex, r u using wood for kitchen top? Or is it not finished yet or is it wood look-a-like solid surface.. kekeke :P

Edited by Nexer

F93C7843-B74F-49C3-86BA-AF09D9372274-1840-000001CE5DE428D2.jpg

Is that a Bosch induction hob? :dribble: :dribble:

I wanted one of this sleek hob but my wife want a bigger one... :dunno: :dunno: No choice lor...

What sink is that? Top mount?

Actually the colour is more to cream than yellow. the kitchen top is from Ikea. I cant find any solidtop with similar to this design. Guess i have to be extra careful with it. upside is that i can revarnish it or even just change the kitchen top as the cost is not expensive.

Nice choice but must really take care...Like that every 2 yrs you can change new look with new kitchen top. :thumbs up:

Is that a Bosch induction hob? :dribble: :dribble:

I wanted one of this sleek hob but my wife want a bigger one... :dunno: :dunno: No choice lor...

What sink is that? Top mount?

No lah, no money to buy Bosch. Settled for EF induction hob and hood.

Sigh...kraus sink lor but top mount cos my kitchen top is not solid top but ikea top so carpenter recommended to top mount. Thou its uglier but the carpentry will last longer. After some considerations, decided we can live with top mount.

Nice choice but must really take care...Like that every 2 yrs you can change new look with new kitchen top. :thumbs up:

Thanks MrsLoo!

Ya, guess i need alot joseph joseph worktop saver...lol

Wah very bold wor bro! but ok la, my hse oso used wood top before the overhaul (using indian granite now :)) like tt u can refresh ur kitchen top every few yrs for new look ma! kekeke :P by the way, the cabinet was done up by ur id/contractor but the top from ikea?? or entirely ikea?

No lah, no money to buy Bosch. Settled for EF induction hob and hood.

Sigh...kraus sink lor but top mount cos my kitchen top is not solid top but ikea top so carpenter recommended to top mount. Thou its uglier but the carpentry will last longer. After some considerations, decided we can live with top mount.

Ah... Kraus... No wonder so familiar.. But now seeing it in top mount... Quite nice also.. Just that maybe need to take care dont let food get stuck between the mount and the wood top...

Haa... your kitchen very small... :P :P

Wah very bold wor bro! but ok la, my hse oso used wood top before the overhaul (using indian granite now :)) like tt u can refresh ur kitchen top every few yrs for new look ma! kekeke :P by the way, the cabinet was done up by ur id/contractor but the top from ikea?? or entirely ikea?

Yup, change the look every few years.. Haha. Always look on the bright side.

Only the kitchen top is from ikea, the rest are carpentry works and from the look of it, the workmanship is good! The uncle is more meticulous than me! I like!

Edited by Nexer

Thanks MrsLoo!

Ya, guess i need alot joseph joseph worktop saver...lol

Oh yes.... this will definitely go well with your white and wood kitchen!!! :dribble: :dribble:

Ah... Kraus... No wonder so familiar.. But now seeing it in top mount... Quite nice also.. Just that maybe need to take care dont let food get stuck between the mount and the wood top...

Haa... your kitchen very small... :P :P

Ya, need to take good care of it. Abit of good news was that amazon refunded me the import tax for the kraus sink.

3rm kitchen is small...bo bianz...

Oh yes.... this will definitely go well with your white and wood kitchen!!! :dribble: :dribble:

Yup, gonna get 1 from tangs. Its selling at $55. Just slightly more expensive than amazon.

Ya, need to take good care of it. Abit of good news was that amazon refunded me the import tax for the kraus sink.

U mean GST? How come?

U mean GST? How come?

I dont knw wht is it GST but this is wat they wrote to me

Hello,

We're writing to let you know we processed your refund of $23.37 for your Order 104-9519868-2704234.

This refund is for the following item(s):

Item: Kraus KBU12 23-Inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel

Quantity: 1

ASIN: B0042D993K

Reason for refund: Export fee reduced

Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Import Fee Deposit Refund: $23.37

aiyo, the 80s 3-rm flats kitchen very big liao lo. i even shrunk it by pushing my storeroom (hacked & re-erected) from my living hall (to make living hall bigger) into the kitchen area. Din remove the storeroom in between cos still essential to keep many bulky & unsightly stuff.. haha! :P