Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Home Sweet Home Feeling

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am painting part of my wall with magnetic paint and chalkboard paint so that it works as both a magnetic and chalkboard. Perhaps you can consider this option unless you need the glass feature.

I am painting part of my wall with magnetic paint and chalkboard paint so that it works as both a magnetic and chalkboard. Perhaps you can consider this option unless you need the glass feature.

Hi, can I know where to buy this type of paint? Thanks!

A7097485-8995-4574-A692-F066C1CAAF9E-6895-000005DF031CC727.jpg

D4D3FD2A-12AD-48FE-A466-3735D43E1046-6895-000005DF088691DE.jpg

3DF53426-34E1-477C-A8E8-D68D15150E26-6895-000005DF0D8847ED.jpg

This dining table is less than S$200

DD3EA7CF-20D9-4910-BE9C-DC655BC821A2-6895-000005DEFAEECF3C.jpg

Dont see this elephant small, its freaking heavy. My nephew cant lift it up and he is 7yr old.

Will post the rest of the stuff tmr. In total i spent just over S$1000 on taobao.

The table is nice! Did you buy the "grass" and fenced up plants from TB too? You order via daigou or used amcon?

All plants was from TB. The grass is from ikea. My living room big carpet is from TB.

Use amcon, Daigou shipping fee is 4x more exp.

Very nice stuff u got there!!! Table is indeed chio... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

And you got your own garden!!! :good: :good: :good:

Oh.. btw, how did u bring up the stuff? They send to yr place?

Edited by kim76

Hi Nexer

Nice reno and stuff you've got!

May I know the dimension of your dining table? I've seen something similar at star living and lorgan's but one is too big while the other too ex tho customisable. You've got a great bargain! If you don't mind, could you share the model of your table? Sorry I a bit blur too as never bought anything from taobao yet.

Thank you very much!

originalbread

A7097485-8995-4574-A692-F066C1CAAF9E-6895-000005DF031CC727.jpg

D4D3FD2A-12AD-48FE-A466-3735D43E1046-6895-000005DF088691DE.jpg

3DF53426-34E1-477C-A8E8-D68D15150E26-6895-000005DF0D8847ED.jpg

This dining table is less than S$200

DD3EA7CF-20D9-4910-BE9C-DC655BC821A2-6895-000005DEFAEECF3C.jpg

Dont see this elephant small, its freaking heavy. My nephew cant lift it up and he is 7yr old.

Will post the rest of the stuff tmr. In total i spent just over S$1000 on taobao.

Very nice stuff u got there!!! Table is indeed chio... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

And you got your own garden!!! :good: :good: :good:

Oh.. btw, how did u bring up the stuff? They send to yr place?

Haha...ya created a mini garden for the marble elephant.

Amcon will settle everything for you including delivery to your doorstep.

Hey Nexer, did you ask them to order for you? I understand they charge a "per link" ordering fee, not so worth it if buying cheap and small items. I ended up paying alot for sea shipment via dg for 3 pendant lights. should have used them instead of daigou. I still got some stuff to buy, but most are small n cheap items, so not sure which service to use. hmm...

Edited by bleucheeze

Hi Nexer

Nice reno and stuff you've got!

May I know the dimension of your dining table? I've seen something similar at star living and lorgan's but one is too big while the other too ex tho customisable. You've got a great bargain! If you don't mind, could you share the model of your table? Sorry I a bit blur too as never bought anything from taobao yet.

Thank you very much!

originalbread

Yup, i saw the star living table in theitsybits tblog. Went down to their showroom but it was too big and too exp for me.

So like wat i do usually, which is shop in SG, buy from overseas direct. This way, i saved alot of $ (Grohe alone i saved more than $1,000).

The dining table is 120cm x 80cm. It comes in white or black top.

Hey Nexer, did you ask them to order for you? I understand they charge a "per link" ordering fee, not so worth it if buying cheap and small items. I ended up paying alot for sea shipment via dg for 3 pendant lights. should have used them instead of daigou. I still got some stuff to buy, but most are small n cheap items, so not sure which service to use. hmm...

Yup, i provided them with the links and they will settle the rest for me. Just to need bank trf them the money and sit at home relax and wait.

¥50/link. ¥550/cubicmeter. $35/shipment. GST too if over a certain amt. i think there is one more minor fee but cant rem.