Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Home Sweet Home Feeling

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank you sir!

If I can up your points I will up you!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

U save me so much trouble from searching blindly....

Thank you sir!

If I can up your points I will up you!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

U save me so much trouble from searching blindly....

Good things mus share mah. I also bought alot from your amazon recommendations. Actually im still waiting for 3 amazon shipments to arrive...heehee

Tv console. 1.5m x 40cm x 40cm. Less than $200.

AAE287B5-DFD6-4084-923D-631316155B1E-7984-000006DCB7EB3672.jpg

Nice console there. :sport-smiley-004: should buy a similar/matching coffee table to go with? Also, on your digital lock, try looking for cover to avoid water splash? :dunno:

6)Dining Chairs from Gmarket. Received the chairs in good condition, hopefully it will be sturdy and stable after i fix it up.

eames97.jpg

OK, thats all for today. Tomorrow, I will update on the reno of my home...design, theme, colours, blah blah... :good:

Exciting time ahead! :yamseng:

Can share the link of the chair? Also, hows the quality & finishings?

Brilliant buys!

The console and bedside tables fits my theme as well, but I see that the seller doesn't flatpack and send them as 1 fully assembled unit? How much did they cost you in total?

Awesome home. :)

Nice console there. :sport-smiley-004: should buy a similar/matching coffee table to go with? Also, on your digital lock, try looking for cover to avoid water splash? :dunno:

Thanks Ong. No space to put coffe table, so will put a side table beside the sofa instead.

I just helped to install the digital lock on my friend house door and i realised the lock has a rubber which prevent water from sipping in...sigh

Can share the link of the chair? Also, hows the quality & finishings?

U can search Eiffel chair on Qoo10 website.

Quality and finishing seem to be good

Brilliant buys!

The console and bedside tables fits my theme as well, but I see that the seller doesn't flatpack and send them as 1 fully assembled unit? How much did they cost you in total?

Awesome home. :)

U have the fix the legs by urself using drill and provided nails.

Less than $100/each

Thanks Ong. No space to put coffe table, so will put a side table beside the sofa instead.

I just helped to install the digital lock on my friend house door and i realised the lock has a rubber which prevent water from sipping in...sigh

So the digital should works for you ya? Unless you sold it to your friend? :bangwall:

I'm looking for side table instead of coffee table in front of the sofa. Update your blog when you found it :sport-smiley-004: I will pop in to see see look look :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Aside, had a thought, the electrical power units beside your TV, it will be nice is they are gold/silver alu finished. :P

So the digital should works for you ya? Unless you sold it to your friend? :bangwall:

I'm looking for side table instead of coffee table in front of the sofa. Update your blog when you found it :sport-smiley-004: I will pop in to see see look look :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Aside, had a thought, the electrical power units beside your TV, it will be nice is they are gold/silver alu finished. :P

Ya, sold it to my friend.

I bought the side table from ikea and the delivery is tmr. Nothing fanciful, jus a simple white sidetable.

I was hoping to put something on the tv console to hide the power sockets away from sight.

U can search Eiffel chair on Qoo10 website.

Quality and finishing seem to be good

oh, you didn't buy as a set with the table? notice that taobao sell the table with the chairs as a set too.

I went taobao to browse through, there are so many shops selling similar stuff.. quite lost as to which to pick even with the reviews...

Ya, sold it to my friend.

I bought the side table from ikea and the delivery is tmr. Nothing fanciful, jus a simple white sidetable.

I was hoping to put something on the tv console to hide the power sockets away from sight.

actually when I see your power sockets, I realise I did mine the wrong way. Mine is behind the console, though hidden, because of the backing of my console, I can't push the console all the way back against the wall. now there is a huge gap between console and wall, making my narrow living room even narrower... Your height is a better choice, can just shift the tv a bit or put photos/ huge posters to hide.