Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bb_1314

5Rm Bukit Panjang

Hi bb_1314, you can try Wah King Furniture! Btw, did you get your taobao stuff through an agent?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! Will call them!

Taobao stuffs I got it myself, using hoyoyo to top up alipay, only use their shipping service. Since I buy small items the shipping is count by weight not volume. My most recent shipment cost about $50 for 9+kg, not sure if its consider cheap though cos I never compare before.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Very nice shiny white kitchen cabinets, is it easy to maintain? Can finger prints and oil stains be seen clearly?

Thanks! Maintenance wise quite ok. Of course need to clean more often. It's glossy finish & I haven't seen any unremovable stains yet. (We cook everyday!)

My recent Taobao purchase via Hoyoyo is not that smooth. Total 5 packages from 5 different sellers. I arranged the shipment on 23-Aug, normally I'll receive within 5-6 days, but for this shipment I only received it on 5th-sep. The original package was re-package and missing one of the item. Lots of enquiry to hoyoyo and the local logistic company but still haven't found it yet... Hoyoyo insisted they will not open up the package, the blame was to the custom where they open the package for checking...

I bought wall paper and paste from the same seller, normally if it's from the same seller I'll just indicate 1 item "wall paper" since it'll be packaged together. To all forumer if you use Hoyoyo logistic service, do indicate the exact item and number of it when you arrange for shipment to prevent all these kind of confusion...

Yes decal. It is dark grey but turn out in the picture looks like black. From taobao, $17.50 inclusive of postage (I prorated the postage fees from the total postage. If this item only it's 0.58kg).

I have been seeing this kind of bugs since I moved in, it's coming out from the carpentry raw wood. Anyone know what is this? It is extremely small & doesn't look like termites. I have 2 shelvings which I uninstalled it & keeping it in the store room. Will this 'insects' grow bigger & bigger until one day I open up the store room door & see a few cockroach size of it? That's scary!

85214934-528D-46F2-8A54-C3027D34A211-110

Edited by bb_1314

Wow how do you keep your place so neat after 5 months of stay? We are in our 4th month of stay at our new place and it is not easy to upkeep the neatness!

If you realise, we don't have much decor-We hide most of our things inside the cabinet that's why the house looks neat! (I tried to place some decor before but eventually it became my daughter's toy!)