Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Suyun

Exodus - My Cloud Is Moving To The East

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

REASON FOR THIS BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN ; A dislocated pipe. The water is from the balcony( where the aircon compressors are held)

08AB7E7A-EE4D-4F0B-9E94-1E8DE65FE8FA-1813-000001CF6097288D_zpsb45f28c7.jpg

My Contractor started cleaning and sweeping the water out when they arrived.

What a start to my day, before MR D turned up later and made it worse

My main con Mr Jason came in the afternoon to survey the problem, he would help me change the pipes.

I had such a bad headache yesterday that i am still taking panadol this morning. :bangwall:

Running out of the little white pills soon. need to go unity pharmacy and get another box of them

Edited by Suyun

Done ! Pls check your inbox... take care !!! :sport-smiley-018:

Thanks thanks again, :yamseng:

PROGRESS SO FAR

1. HACKING ALMOST COMPLETED

2. PLUMBING WORK HAS BEGAN, FIVE JOVEN HEATER TANK HAS BEEN DELIVERED WAITING FOR INSTALLATON

3. STORAGE WATERTANK SERVICED DONE, WAITING FOR REVISED QUOTE AND NEW PCB BOARD, NEW WATER PUMPS TO BE INSTALLED

4. TILING WILL BEGIN SOON AFTER CONFIRMATION OF TILE SELECTION, SAND AND CEMENT HAS ARRIVED.

5. EXISTING AIRCON AND PIPING DISMANTLING AND INSTALLATION OF NEW AIRCON PIPINGS STARTED YESTERDAY AND WILL COMPLETE BY TOMORROW

6. ANTI TERMITE ROOF AND SOIL TREATMENT WILL BEGIN THIS FRIDAY

7. SWING GATE AND SIDE FENCE DESIGN CONFIRMED AND PROCEEDING AHEAD

8. PAINTERS, SCAFFOLDING AND WATERPROOFING CONFIRMED AND WAITING

STILL PENDING

1. CCTV AND ALARM SYSTEM

2. TOILET BOWL, BASINS, BATHTUB, SHOWER MIXERS ETC

3. TILES TILES TILES FOR THE BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, YARD AND STAIRCASE

4. LIGHTINGS

5. ELECTRICIAN QUOTATION YET TO RECD

6. POWERPOINT PLANNING TO BE WORKED OUT.

BETTER HAVE A GLASS OF WINE TO RELAX TONITE :drunk::yamseng:

Hi Suyun,

Understand that you are going to tile the stairs. Are you tiling both the steps and the risers?

How do you intend to treat the edge of the tiles?

Just thinking abt tiling also, but would like to know how you 'finish' the edge of the tiles?

:jawdrop: HEADACHE !!!!!

The sales rep "D" backed out of his proposal for CCTV and Alarm system :furious:

Just when i was going to sign on the dotted line with him leaving my house security in his good care.

We requested to add security system on level two. And upon checking with Mr D the status of the wiring, he began to doubt his subcon ability to complete the job. most likely he underquoted and is now worried that his boss might kill him later. So Mr D turned around and said to me, "mdm i think i dont want the job already, i will get another person to quote for this job. I will only do the gate motor and intercom." :jawdrop::jawdrop:

WHAT??? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??? UNCLE CLAIM TO BE VERY EXPERIENCE IN THIS MARKET AND GIVES ME SO MUCH GOOD ADVISE.

i am going to faint already. As much as i respected him and wanted to honor my word to give him the autogate motor and intercom. i began to doubt his ability to deliver his "goods".

He wants another company to quote for my security and alarm job and he can piggyback on their installation guy to lay cable for the intercom system. i know he wants to help me and close his sales but i worry :dunno: my instinct tells me to run :horse:

HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING???? ANYONE CAN POINT ME TO THE NEXT BEST THING TO DO? :help:

:furious::jawdrop:

REASON FOR THIS BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN ; A dislocated pipe. The water is from the balcony( where the aircon compressors are held)

08AB7E7A-EE4D-4F0B-9E94-1E8DE65FE8FA-1813-000001CF6097288D_zpsb45f28c7.jpg

My Contractor started cleaning and sweeping the water out when they arrived.

28C0D193-90DD-4BB8-809F-CDA84879B997-1498-000001962D291F5F_zpse541e9b7.jpg

5BEADF2B-FC8F-40F2-A5FD-0A498DAAB98E-1813-000001CF673B9E57_zps9874d313.jpg

What a start to my day, before MR D turned up later and made it worse

My main con Mr Jason came in the afternoon to survey the problem, he would help me change the pipes.

I had such a bad headache yesterday that i am still taking panadol this morning. :bangwall:

Running out of the little white pills soon. need to go unity pharmacy and get another box of them

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Hi Suyun,

Understand that you are going to tile the stairs. Are you tiling both the steps and the risers?

How do you intend to treat the edge of the tiles?

Just thinking abt tiling also, but would like to know how you 'finish' the edge of the tiles?

Plan to use wood tiles to lay on the steps. The edge will be "polished" to smooth out the edges sp it won't cut the foot. Actual finished products will depends on skill of tiler.

You have a wait for the mock up first. :rolleyes:

Hi Shuyun,

Can you PM me your autogates and motor contacts?

Thanks.

PROGRESS SO FAR

1. HACKING ALMOST COMPLETED

2. PLUMBING WORK HAS BEGAN, FIVE JOVEN HEATER TANK HAS BEEN DELIVERED WAITING FOR INSTALLATON

3. STORAGE WATERTANK SERVICED DONE, WAITING FOR REVISED QUOTE AND NEW PCB BOARD, NEW WATER PUMPS TO BE INSTALLED

4. TILING WILL BEGIN SOON AFTER CONFIRMATION OF TILE SELECTION, SAND AND CEMENT HAS ARRIVED.

5. EXISTING AIRCON AND PIPING DISMANTLING AND INSTALLATION OF NEW AIRCON PIPINGS STARTED YESTERDAY AND WILL COMPLETE BY TOMORROW

6. ANTI TERMITE ROOF AND SOIL TREATMENT WILL BEGIN THIS FRIDAY

7. SWING GATE AND SIDE FENCE DESIGN CONFIRMED AND PROCEEDING AHEAD

8. PAINTERS, SCAFFOLDING AND WATERPROOFING CONFIRMED AND WAITING

STILL PENDING

1. CCTV AND ALARM SYSTEM

2. TOILET BOWL, BASINS, BATHTUB, SHOWER MIXERS ETC

3. TILES TILES TILES FOR THE BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, YARD AND STAIRCASE

4. LIGHTINGS

5. ELECTRICIAN QUOTATION YET TO RECD

6. POWERPOINT PLANNING TO BE WORKED OUT.

BETTER HAVE A GLASS OF WINE TO RELAX TONITE :drunk::yamseng:

What kind if wood tiles u use?

[/quote

14981F9C-7911-4DF6-B9A9-F40F81E2CE5C-1017-000000AE634D4CF2_zpsfa6c2da1.jpg

]

Not sure the tile code, have to check when I go back to hapfary this sat. Will PM you after I check.

I did a test on the tiles, it is not slippery even when it was wet, in addition I picked the pine colour as I did not want the steps to be dark at night when I turn down the lights. Actually if I am bold with colours might even want to be for ash colour, but hubby is traditional. So pine colour it is.