Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ehspro

My Villa Verde

Welcome another fellow landed hse forummer.

nice Hse, almost move in condition.

You have got the same split level between living & dining area as mine. And same for us, so we tiled up all front and back yard floors as we don't have 'green' hands.

Edited by jumbopanther

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice place you have there!

We went & view Villa Verde before committing to our current place.

Unfortunately, the units we saw are not as nice. Also, I din like the backyard as it was back to back with other houses.

Nice place you have there!

We went & view Villa Verde before committing to our current place.

Unfortunately, the units we saw are not as nice. Also, I din like the backyard as it was back to back with other houses.

it's probably quite difficult to find backyards that aren't back to back nowadays.

it's probably quite difficult to find backyards that aren't back to back nowadays.

Ya, Very true. We seen quite a few before committing...

So far, only saw 2 which are not back to back.

We offered the 1st one but got rejected.

The 2nd one is the one we bought. :)

The condition of this house is very good, don't think you need to spend a bomb reno

Ha that was what we thought!!!! How wrong we were.....let me show all the current situation first before we elaborate further!!!! :bangwall: :bangwall:

3rd Storey

Staircase going up to 3rd Storey (View from Family Hall)

ibdt0j.jpg

Another Vantage Point

r0zd45.jpg

Junior Master at the back

xo2rko.jpg

View from Junior Master- Notice the back to back yards

xkyljs.jpg

Bathroom at Junior Master

nd8qb4.jpg

Edited by ehspro

3rd Storey

Finally the Master Bedroom

vsl5j5.jpg

View from Entrance

ncf6ly.jpg

Main Wardrobe

2cyia8h.jpg

Bathroom at Master Bedroom

5r5av.jpg

Shower Area- Rainforest Shower

21oq16w.jpg

:dancingqueen:

Edited by ehspro

3rd Storey

Finally the Roof Garden- Frontal View

2zxv3w2.jpg

Side View

8vuatk.jpg

Quick View to the roof- Initially thought that top window is for lighting but we could not find it!

2mzksir.jpg

Staircase from 3rd Storey- Notice the window for natural lighting

ivxvfq.jpg

:yamseng: :yamseng:

Edited by ehspro

Our Journey

We were looking around back in Q1 2012 for a second home. We would prefer some place in its original condition or has basic renovation in place in "move-in" condition.Why? Because we were cash strapped and we also have another HDB 5 room flat to maintain so we would like to keep our renovation expenses to a minimum. A condominium would be a good choice for us as upgraders as it will be within our budget. Everytime I scan through the properties at properyguru..it would be natural for me to key in "villa verde" to take a peek. "Nope" I shook my head...this is out of my budget.. probably we have to double up as "dish-washers" at Sakae Sushi to supplement this extra $$.

One day in March, this unit at Villa Verde struck my interest. "Aiyah no harm viewing lah...anyway where got money to buy??!! See for fun loh" I remarked. My wife, S groaned "Wait go flooding how, got ka zhua how? blah blah blah..."

We managed to get 2 agents to show us 3 units at the Villa Verde.

-----> To be continued

Thanks Minerat...got it finally :notti:

How to create url with the wordings of my choice...sorry ah.. :dunno:

Exact same layout as mine. Lol. I'm villa verde resident too.. But moving out from my family to bto flat soon..:)

Hi Eshpro

After viewing the photos, i am still not convinced you need to do a lot of reno on this beautiful house. Its so NICE..

You should see mine, the lights are very simple, all china brand ceiling lights, original 16yr old aircon and water tank. there is nothing i can recycle from that house.

Yours is a beauty. Congratulations to your new house. Looking forward to your updates.

:dancingqueen:

Our Journey

The first 2 units have airwells on level 3 that is virtually "zhuo tang" (out of place or in the way). Agent 006 remarked "Good area to plant or put in ja-gucci (jacuzzi)" in an Ah Beng style. "This one got added room" He added to a platform that looks like it is about to collaspe...Another house looked as if the termites have eaton away the kitchen table top or the inhabitants are having a sumo wrestling session on it.... :curse:

"Heng ahhh...I did not expect it to be sooo dark and poor in design..." I whispered to my wife. Dispaired and disappointed we met up with Agent 007 for the final unit as the sihoulette of the adjacent inter terrace started to overshadow our last visit. :o

We were pleasantly surprised by the "Tropical" outlay and excellent maintenance of the inter terrace unit- it has been so different from the others..."Oh there are 5 different designs/themes here in Villa Verde" Agent 007 explained..."This one Resort Style!" He beamed brightly in his jacket with his agency logo. We fell instantly in love with this unit.... :P :P

Not to be so "Chong Hei" (longwinded) ;) , we offered the OTP with the cheque after visiting it in 2 weeks after scripping all our savings, getting all the policy loans from ALL our eligible insurance..yes ALL....any we barely made it....Wah still got this Stamp Duty thing...si bei sian man...CPF also not enough... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: