Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
carrotcakegirl

❥❥❥ Petite House For Petite Family❥❥❥

Auw.... Carrotcakegirl.... That's so sweet of u....

Wow!!! With that 3D and u did changes on the final design.... I truly convinced that ur place will be marvelous. U may say u r fickle minded but to me u have great ideas for ur place... :good:

Glad u learn from others regarding aircon inatallation... :good:

So, what's next? :sport-smiley-004::

hi sygnur - thank you for you kind words. pls don't say marvelous.. mine is just a 3 room flat nothing much we can do to make it marvelous la sis.

lucky my ID can tahan my fussiness ahaks! we knew him since last year 2011 now kamching ho like brother and sister already!

today they going to take final measurement for my kitchen cabinet, install my false ceiling/light holder at my living room and dining area followed by painting work.

perhaps by the next 2 weeks they chemical wash my unit and wallaaa... #excited!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice 3D u gt there.. Now my reno finishing soon. Still no 3D in sight.. Zzzz..

My MBR shower area after installing the shower screen becomes sooo tiny.. What abt u Carrotcake??

hi jingjing,

hows your reno so far... suddenly you bcome so quiet lei.. where have u been? frankly speaking i don't like all my 3D (except the latest kitchen design) hehehe

my MBR shower area haven't install the shower screen yet la sis, dunno how it's gonna look like after installing the shower screen. If you notice, our common bathroom is bigger than the MBR one

tend to install this big mirror from IKEA for our MBR bathroom to widen the space, I have measured the length and height just nice to fit in our MBR bathroom wall (from wash basin to toilet bowl)

2012-10-08190754.jpg

2012-10-08190743.jpg

let me know if you interested we can go buy together heh :sport-smiley-018:

Hi carrotcakegirl

Can pm me the cost of the downlights and ur ceiling fans from tampoi?

Im going to JB tmr to get my lightings and ceiling fans...any words of advice?

Im going to get your switches too!

Hi carrotcakegirl

Can pm me the cost of the downlights and ur ceiling fans from tampoi?

Im going to JB tmr to get my lightings and ceiling fans...any words of advice?

Im going to get your switches too!

Hi Nexer,

You've got mail! :yamseng:

Yup, thanks!

Too bad im going in tmr, so dont the time to ask them to prep the silver switches for me. Hope they have ready stocks...

9TH NOVEMBER 12 - INSTALLATION OF FALSE CEILING AND L-BOX

My reno goes "SLOW" and steady *BIG SIGH* below is the completed plastering work :sport-smiley-018:

false ceiling & l-box designed by ME heeeee :paint:

false ceiling at the foyer - will be placing 1 LED eyeball downlight

2012-11-08232635.jpg

view from the main entrance - false ceiling at dining/living area

2012-11-08232646.jpg

2012-11-08232718.jpg

I requested for a slim l-box (12") with cove light at the living area

2012-11-08232536.jpg

Edited by carrotcakegirl

l-box with cove light LiVing room feature wall

2012-11-08232726.jpg

the whole LiVINg area will be using the same LED eyeball downlights

2012-11-08233317.jpg

curtain pelmet **** room

2012-11-08233309.jpg

false ceiling at walkway to bedrooms - they've also boxed up the liVing's room a/c trunking

2012-11-08232455.jpg

curtain pelmet in MBR

2012-11-08232442.jpg

hi jingjing,

hows your reno so far... suddenly you bcome so quiet lei.. where have u been? frankly speaking i don't like all my 3D (except the latest kitchen design) hehehe

my MBR shower area haven't install the shower screen yet la sis, dunno how it's gonna look like after installing the shower screen. If you notice, our common bathroom is bigger than the MBR one

tend to install this big mirror from IKEA for our MBR bathroom to widen the space, I have measured the length and height just nice to fit in our MBR bathroom wall (from wash basin to toilet bowl)

2012-10-08190754.jpg

2012-10-08190743.jpg

let me know if you interested we can go buy together heh :sport-smiley-018:

Hello sister! Moved in last night.. House still in a mess. Counter-top, taps and doors nt installed yet -_- ..... The water flow is so low so I remember neighbor saying must go BSC to ask them to remove the rubber thingy right... But when the Bangala came by, he said all our vanity top and wall tiles at the shower area have been installed so no way to remove the rubber liao... WTH?! How to wash hair with that droplets of water?! Sigh!

Btw, acty most of our stuff are from IKEA.. E.g. Study table, dining set, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed frame, mirror and most of our lights! Hehe.. That IKEA mirror look nice and appropriate sized... U shld get that! Cheap too!

:sport-smiley-003: slow and steady win the race.... so long as it's on time and not exceeding the deadline or handover date.. :sport-smiley-004:

maybe can have housewarming on christmas,no? :drunk::notti:

so, do u schedule ur furniture purchases a day after ur handover date or a little bit later?

*edited coz of typo...wahaha,dealine indeed... :P

Edited by Sygnur

HELLO! Just wondering, when you ordered the craftbrick from JB, how much does your contractor charge you for laying the bricks? ANd where is the warehouse at? Ive googled for craftbrick in Ayer Hitam but theres only two that is reliable.. Just ensuring i got the right one.. hehh! Thanks

Hi carrotcakegirl!!

Although i was struck in the crazy jam for 3hrs, the trip up north was worth it!!

Im too tired from all the lights and bricks shopping, so shall leave all the stories and photos for tmr. Look out for my updates in my tblog!

All i want to say for today is...

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

Love ya!

Hello sister! Moved in last night.. House still in a mess. Counter-top, taps and doors nt installed yet -_- ..... The water flow is so low so I remember neighbor saying must go BSC to ask them to remove the rubber thingy right... But when the Bangala came by, he said all our vanity top and wall tiles at the shower area have been installed so no way to remove the rubber liao... WTH?! How to wash hair with that droplets of water?! Sigh!

Btw, acty most of our stuff are from IKEA.. E.g. Study table, dining set, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed frame, mirror and most of our lights! Hehe.. That IKEA mirror look nice and appropriate sized... U shld get that! Cheap too!

hi jingjing,

waaa so fast ah you sis! glad that everything went smoothly at your end.. happy for you! so when you gonna invite me for makan-makan?? :dribble:

hmmm yeah! think gonna grab that mirror for my both bathrooms and some other toilet accessories too :dancingqueen:

inbox me your mobile number la! so I drop by your place to keypo keypo hahaha :disturb:

Sis.. wanna ask you your a/c got lobang anot? :dribble:

hi jazzysou1,

bought my a/c from gaincity cuz i like their workmanship and they're very efficient! if you're interested i can intro you to the outlet manager at IMM, Kelvin.

very nice guy... he will recommend you that suits your requirement and budget :yamseng: