Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
carrotcakegirl

❥❥❥ Petite House For Petite Family❥❥❥

:sport-smiley-003: slow and steady win the race.... so long as it's on time and not exceeding the deadline or handover date.. :sport-smiley-004:

maybe can have housewarming on christmas,no? :drunk::notti:

so, do u schedule ur furniture purchases a day after ur handover date or a little bit later?

*edited coz of typo...wahaha,dealine indeed... :P

hi sygnur!

thank you for joining the birthday surprise last week ahahaha! i'm so lucky to have neighbors like you all :sport-smiley-018:

yess!! tend to do the housewarming next month on Christmas day! once I have the concrete handover date I will invite you neighbors hor :good:

I have scheduled some of my furniture delivery this month end and some still no date yet. think it's better to arrange the furniture delivery after the chemical wash :bath:

so sad ID still owe me the handover date :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HELLO! Just wondering, when you ordered the craftbrick from JB, how much does your contractor charge you for laying the bricks? ANd where is the warehouse at? Ive googled for craftbrick in Ayer Hitam but theres only two that is reliable.. Just ensuring i got the right one.. hehh! Thanks

hi waniekilei,

my tiler quote me $350 per wall, so my total damage for 2 walls is= $700. plus $180 of wall chipping and extra sand from haulage ppl (town council).

the main factory is at Ayer Hitam, and fyi all the tiles shop in Singapore selling the CraftStone & CraftBricks model are imported from them :notti:

and yes!! you got the right one :yamseng:

Hi carrotcakegirl!!

Although i was struck in the crazy jam for 3hrs, the trip up north was worth it!!

Im too tired from all the lights and bricks shopping, so shall leave all the stories and photos for tmr. Look out for my updates in my tblog!

All i want to say for today is...

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

Love ya!

hello there!!!

lol! glad you got your bricks already! i'm excited for you la Nexer!

whoaaah stuck in a massive traffic jam for 3 hrs?!!? well it's all worth it :yamseng:

so how? did you manage to find the ugly electrical shophouse? bought your silver Schneider switches too??

can't wait to see your purchases!!! pls share!!! :sport-smiley-004:

11TH NOV 12 - PAINTING WORK & CLEAR OF DEBRIS

ID whatsapp us on Saturday to inform that they have cleared all the debris and painting will complete on Sunday.

so we went to visit our new house yesterday to check if it's true...and guess what?! :sport-smiley-004: tehee yeayness! they finally painted my house!! weee!!! hati banyak senang ooo!

...there are 6 colors on my house now ahaks! (our package actually only limited for 5 colors but lucky ID close one eye) :notti:

request the painter to paint my main door frame.. hate to see the black frame

2012-11-11154335.jpg

from black to Apple White 9070, same goes to all internal door frame

2012-11-11180208.jpg

the walkway to bedrooms - Beige 5029

2012-11-11180237.jpg

the painted false ceiling

2012-11-11140956.jpg

2012-11-11141044.jpg

Edited by carrotcakegirl

... and finally our SHOCKING MBR color!! - Aqua marine 5086 & White Ice 5073

I hate this color!! its too DARK for my home theme :help: hubby chose this color cuz he said that he was inspired by Tiffany & Co.

in my mind was like...... #BIG DUHHHHHH *eyes rolling* he spoiled everything...

2012-11-11141150.jpg

2012-11-11180347.jpg

i can see light at the end of the tunnel in the strangest ways.. mommy it's over!! :~

2012-11-11180311.jpg

Edited by carrotcakegirl

... and finally our SHOCKING MBR color!! - Aqua marine 5086 & White Ice 5073

I hate this color!! its too DARK for my home theme :help: hubby chose this color cuz he said that he was inspired by Tiffany & Co.

in my mind was like...... #BIG DUHHHHHH *eyes rolling* he spoiled everything...

2012-11-11141150.jpg

2012-11-11180347.jpg

i can see light in the strangest ways.. mommy it's over!! :~

2012-11-11180311.jpg

Actually I think this colour is quite nice leh! It's darker in real life? But I won't choose this for mbr, maybe better for toilet or study room/ kids play room :sport-smiley-004:

Actually I think this colour is quite nice leh! It's darker in real life? But I won't choose this for mbr, maybe better for toilet or study room/ kids play room :sport-smiley-004:

hi bluecheese - sort of.. my MBR now looks like a childcare liao! hahaha :P this color kind of lively type.. but i still prefer softer shade of turquoise color haizz..

no wonder my girls like my bedroom so much, they even said they wudn't mind to exchange bedroom with me :o

hi bluecheese - sort of.. my MBR now looks like a childcare liao! hahaha :P this color kind of lively type.. but i still prefer softer shade of turquoise color haizz..

no wonder my girls like my bedroom so much, they even said they wudn't mind to exchange bedroom with me :o

Hi Carrotcake, good to see your reno is hassle - free. Soon one day we will be neighbours... Literally in a sense. :seeya:

Hi Carrotcake, good to see your reno is hassle - free. Soon one day we will be neighbours... Literally in a sense. :seeya:

hi seewichai,

thanks! my reno progress is not that "hassle-free" lei... there's a also minor defects but me and hubby just close one eye.. cuz we want to move in at the soonest!

you champions resident too? which blk?

hi seewichai,

thanks! my reno progress is not that "hassle-free" lei... there's a also minor defects but me and hubby just close one eye.. cuz we want to move in at the soonest!

you champions resident too? which blk?

Yeah. 571B. I am in the facebook group as well. :yamseng: But I wouldn't be moving there earlier cos my little girl is now in K1 and the childcare is quite near to my present home. Probably next year mid or approaching end then I move there.

hi waniekilei,

my tiler quote me $350 per wall, so my total damage for 2 walls is= $700. plus $180 of wall chipping and extra sand from haulage ppl (town council).

the main factory is at Ayer Hitam, and fyi all the tiles shop in Singapore selling the CraftStone & CraftBricks model are imported from them :notti:

and yes!! you got the right one :yamseng:

Thanks for the info! But originally how much did your id intend to quote you for the installation? The craftbrick was $95/ctn kan?

Yeah. 571B. I am in the facebook group as well. :yamseng: But I wouldn't be moving there earlier cos my little girl is now in K1 and the childcare is quite near to my present home. Probably next year mid or approaching end then I move there.

Hi Seewichai,

Yeah I just saw your post at our CC FB page! hahaha!!! welcome welcome!!!

Hey your blk is just next to my blk laa heh :good: your house reno completed already ah? or starting next year?

Hope by 1st qtr next year CC will have the childcare centre, so you can transfer your girl there ;)

see you around CC soon! :yamseng:

Thanks for the info! But originally how much did your id intend to quote you for the installation? The craftbrick was $95/ctn kan?

hi waniekilei,

don't mention heh :P hmmm actually my ID didn't give a quote on my bricks wall.. he refuse to add my 'last minute request' in our contract hehehe... so i outsource it..

anyway, i got a another quotation from CraftStone's Singapore sub-con, they quoted me $1,350/ech wall = Total $2700!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

you can try ask fa quote from them too, let me know if you want their contact no.

and yess! Hafary sell $85-95/carton of bricks. different salesperson gave me different price :dunno:

:yamseng: l;