Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
carrotcakegirl

❥❥❥ Petite House For Petite Family❥❥❥

WHITE!! Ceiling Fan For Living Room W/Light

2012-10-13232006_zps40197e39.jpg

2x WHITE ceiling fan w/dimmable LED warm white (for girl's room and our room)

2012-10-13232105_zps565580d8.jpg

Wohooo! Pretty curvy white :sport-smiley-004:

largeF420-5BWH1_zps63be2b41.jpg

TOTAL DAMAGE COST IN JB: RM2,218 -> approx. SGD884.59

Edited by carrotcakegirl

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah... Another place to look for...

Too bad i already put deposit for fridge with mega...

Is the price there good? :) whatelse do they have?

8TH OCT 2012 - AIK LEONG ELECTRICAL ENTERPRISE PTE LTD@BUKIT MERAH

Bought my fridge at AIK LEONG ELECTRICAL ENTERPRISE PTE LTD, Bukit Merah. It's my dad's favorite electrical appliances shop, can look for Uncle Koh, very nice old man. My dad use to buy electrical appliances from him since I was 7yrs old :sport-smiley-018:

My hubby die die wanna buy Fisher & Paykel $999 @ Courts but due to many negative feedback about Fisher & Paykel services and expensive spare parts and etc.. I managed to persuade my husband 'ONLY GO FOR JAPAN'S BRAND!' hahaha! So we bought this

Hitachi 2-doors Fridge R-Z481EMSX, White Color!!!

2012-10-08200127_zpse9b091c2.jpg

Pretty lah this fridge, i loike!

2012-10-08200138_zpscd524550.jpg

I chose the tallest fridge!

DAMAGE COST: $780!

Tats wat i thgt of doing too, but do you know if the JB factory does delivery to singapore?

Hi Nexer,

I'm afraid not, cuz Serene emailed me, she only can deliver it to JB. This is what I did, they deliver all the 12 cartons to my dad's crib in JB..

then every weekend when I top up petrol in JB, I smuggle 1 carton bit by bit hahaha.. now left another 2 cartons to bring in to Singapore hehehe :good:

TOTAL DAMAGE COST IN JB: RM2,218 -> approx. SGD884.59

That is cheap! I'm thinking of going tampoi too, but scare I might get lost in JB

That is cheap! I'm thinking of going tampoi too, but scare I might get lost in JB

Of coz it's cheap hahaha cuz mine is only 3 rooms lei.. :D

Why don't you just take cab or hire a private tours van/mpv that can fetch and send you back to Singapore? and Tampoi Lighting shop can help you to issue fake receipt.. in case you kena TAX at custom clearance.

Relocation of SCV, Tel & Power points, concealed PVC pipe for TV and Soundbar wires/cables

Relocation of the existing power point at dining area

Additional power points for cooker hood and 2xpower sockets

Power points for the built-in oven and fridge

TOTAL DAMAGE FOR ELECTRICAL WORK: $1,700.00 :jawdrop:

(I know this is ridiculous for 3 rooms electrical work quotation, maybe I requested too many relocation of power points and I have tried my very best to nego the price)

Wow.... :jawdrop: That is a lot of relocating and adding of power points....

But now as I'm in my new BTO, how I wish I did the same as you...

Very well plan! :yamseng:

Wow.... :jawdrop: That is a lot of relocating and adding of power points....

But now as I'm in my new BTO, how I wish I did the same as you...

Very well plan! :yamseng:

Hi Kim,

Thank you! my heart pain lei when I first receive the quotation. Before I revise my quotation it's was initially quoted at $2K.. i laughed out like mad women not believing the price charged, thought my electrical had given me his other client's quotation.. but when I double check, it is my address :wacko:

since we prioritize our living room and kitchen.. so we gotta cancel our downlights and false ceiling in master bedroom.. cuz they charged us $35 per additional point :~ plus everything is concealed and all wires are embedded haizz.. overall, we hope that the result will turn out well and worth the $1700 tehee :sport-smiley-003:

Hi Kim,

Thank you! my heart pain lei when I first receive the quotation. Before I revise my quotation it's was initially quoted at $2K.. i laughed out like mad women not believing the price charged, thought my electrical had given me his other client's quotation.. but when I double check, it is my address :wacko:

since we prioritize our living room and kitchen.. so we gotta cancel our downlights and false ceiling in master bedroom.. cuz they charged us $35 per additional point :~ plus everything is concealed and all wires are embedded haizz.. overall, we hope that the result will turn out well and worth the $1700 tehee :sport-smiley-003:

Now I come to think of it. My charge for electrical is around $1.8k and I don't have as much relocating or additional pts compare to u. :bangwall: :bangwall: Good price!! :yamseng:

Now I come to think of it. My charge for electrical is around $1.8k and I don't have as much relocating or additional pts compare to u. :bangwall: :bangwall: Good price!! :yamseng:

HUh?! really ah? i'm so worried at first because i thought $1.7K is a lil bit too much for 3rooms.. unless if it's a resale 3 room flat.. :dunno:

Anyway $1.8 and $1.7 not much different ya ;)

let me have a look at your T-Blog now :D

HUh?! really ah? i'm so worried at first because i thought $1.7K is a lil bit too much for 3rooms.. unless if it's a resale 3 room flat.. :dunno:

Anyway $1.8 and $1.7 not much different ya ;)

let me have a look at your T-Blog now :D

Somemore all my 3 bedroom is using existing HDB ceiling points. :bangwall:

OK la... What done is done.. U enjoy your reno journey :dribble: :dribble:

I sure enjoy mine.... But I think I spend too much.. haa.. :bleah: :bleah:

Wah... Another place to look for...

Too bad i already put deposit for fridge with mega...

Is the price there good? :) whatelse do they have?

Hhehehe :D sis, i'm not sure if this place is the cheapest in town. but you can try to call them to get a quote and also try to compare prices with E-verjoint at amk..

what brand you bought?

Edited by carrotcakegirl

Ouh ya! forget to share another stuff i bought on July, it's like 2 months before I got my new house keys :P

Kiasu me :D

But now I'm considering to put just 1 Fat Beat at my Dining cuz they're so BIG for my small dining area.. it's gonna look weird :unsure:

Tom Dixon Beats Pendant Lights for my dining area:

tomdixonabc_zps8c9b099f.jpg

$150+ inclusive shipping from eBay for ABC set (Wide, Fat and Tall Beat Lights, it's cheaper at Taobao website)

tomdixonabc_zps1f5595a5.jpg

with this small dining table from IKEA!!

2012-10-08185118_zpsbb4d2281.jpg

aaaaaaaand with this Eames chair... awwwwwwwwwww... pretty pretty pretty!

30576_Plastic_Eiffel_Chair_Wood_Legs_zps66a55c00.gif

What do you think? Not bad huh.. hehehe :notti:

Edited by carrotcakegirl

Hehe... In the end we bought mitsubishi 3 door fridge... MR V45C.Never had 3 door fridge... Wahaha... Was initially looking at samsung, LG but in the end bought something else...

I loike that u share ur purchases...

Reading Kim76 tBlog is poisonous...u've been warned.,,

looking forward to see more reno progress! we also applied for a 3 room flat at bukit batok, will only be coming in 3-4 years. its seriously small! looks like only 1 person can only be in the kitchen at one time.

Tom Dixon Beats Pendant Lights for my dining area:

tomdixonabc_zps8c9b099f.jpg

$150+ inclusive shipping from eBay for ABC set (Wide, Fat and Tall Beat Lights, it's cheaper at Taobao website)

aaaaaaaand with this Eames chair... awwwwwwwwwww... pretty pretty pretty!

30576_Plastic_Eiffel_Chair_Wood_Legs_zps66a55c00.gif

What do you think? Not bad huh.. hehehe :notti:

Pendant lights nice.... :dribble: :dribble:

I was thinking of buying those for my dining too when I saw at LUSH. But I thinking of the black color, cos my place pretty white.

But then I chicken out cos I cant finalize the location of the dining table. :dunno: :dunno:

Up till today I still keep shifting my table... :P :P :P

Eames chair nice... Did you tried the Eames armchair? Feel shiok leh!! :notti: :notti:

That y I got 2 normal and 2 armchair.. haa...

I think your place will turn out nice... White white... :dribble: :dribble: