Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
carrotcakegirl

❥❥❥ Petite House For Petite Family❥❥❥

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

20th Oct 2012 - Appointment with ID and another shopping trip to JB

I'm so disappointed with my ID, confirm appointment at 2pm at our unit to pass us the revised contract and updated kitchen 3D but 30mins before meet up he called and said that he is not feeling well blah blah blah.. and other greatest EXCUSES of all SIGH!

For me as long everything is in order; me and hubby won't bother much... cuz we want they do our crib neatly and nice of course! afraid if we make noise so much we gonna end up kena sabotage hehe..

Anyway, our ID did sent us the updated KITCHEN 3D layout via whatsapp, here's our kitchen :sport-smiley-018:

Very very very simple kitchen

kitchen3D_zps0bbb342a.jpg

Met our electrical guy on the same day too to confirm how many power socket and switches as we tend to buy Schneider switches and sockets for the living/ dining & foyer :dancingqueen:

Item purchased in JB:

Schneider Switches, Silver Color!!!

2012-10-20191535_zps9a9236c3.jpg

Switch for the water heater

2012-10-20191416_zps179f8879.jpg

Schneider 2Gang Switches

2012-10-20191339_zps8e601447.jpg

and the 3gang switches

2012-10-20191316_zps84e4c224.jpg

Edited by carrotcakegirl

Hi Sister Nisa! Ur 7th floor neighbor here :P Wanted to start a reno blog too.. But too lazy.. Hehehee! So jealous of your cheap brick supply la.... But since must own self transport back, then nvm.. Haha... Ur stuff (electrical and furniture etc) all looks gd la.. I have to double check that we din buy the exact same things since we have similar taste.. Haha!

When is ur est. moving in date??

Hi Sister Nisa! Ur 7th floor neighbor here :P Wanted to start a reno blog too.. But too lazy.. Hehehee! So jealous of your cheap brick supply la.... But since must own self transport back, then nvm.. Haha... Ur stuff (electrical and furniture etc) all looks gd la.. I have to double check that we din buy the exact same things since we have similar taste.. Haha!

When is ur est. moving in date??

Hi JingJIng!!!

Esther is that you or Esther spouse!?!! hahahaha.. hey thank you thank you! when you going to start your own TBlog? Nurha Julia also following up my thread here :sport-smiley-018:

hahahaha :) you too! make sure you share here at TBlog your purchases so I dun end up buy the same stuff :P

I think I will move in end of Nov or early DEC :seeya:

Edited by carrotcakegirl

How much paid for the double one?

20th Oct 2012 - Appointment with ID and another shopping trip to JB

I'm so disappointed with my ID, confirm appointment at 2pm at our unit to pass us the revised contract and updated kitchen 3D but 30mins before meet up he called and said that he

is not feeling well *pretend vomiting at the background while on the phone* there is no other way to force this type of people to come down when they are not keen to work.

For me as long everything is in order; me and hubby won't bother much... cuz we want they do our crib neatly and nice of course! afraid if we make noise so much we gonna end up kena sabotage hehe..

Anyway, our ID did sent us the updated KITCHEN 3D layout via whatsapp, here's our kitchen :sport-smiley-018:

Very very very simple kitchen

kitchen3D_zps0bbb342a.jpg

Met our electrical guy on the same day too to confirm how many power socket and switches as we tend to buy Schneider switches and sockets for the living/ dining & foyer :dancingqueen:

Item purchased in JB:

Schneider Switches, Silver Color!!!

2012-10-20191535_zps9a9236c3.jpg

Switch for the water heater

2012-10-20191416_zps179f8879.jpg

Schneider 2Gang Switches

2012-10-20191339_zps8e601447.jpg

and the 3gang switches

2012-10-20191316_zps84e4c224.jpg

How much paid for the double one?

Hi cutebaby20 - you asking about the Schneider ZENcelo switches is it?

I bought them at the same shop I bought my track lights, downlight and T5's (the small dusty ugly shop in JB, but super cheapp!!)

Ling Hong Electric Sdn. Bhd.

77, Jalan Sri Bahagia 5, Taman Sri Bahagia, 81200, Johor Bahru, Johor

Johor , Malaysia

Tel: 07-236 5111

1) 1PC Schneider Water Heater Switch - RM35 (SGD13.90)

2) 3PCS Schneider 3 Gangs Switch - RM84 (SGD33.30), RM28 each (SGD11.10)

3) 1PC Schneider 2 Gangs Switch - RM19 (SGD7.50)

:dancingqueen:

Edited by carrotcakegirl

that is cheaper the SG cost my sister in law just bought 2 gang switch at $9.50.

Hi cutebaby20 - think $9.50 still not so bad.. found out that Choo Chiang also do supply varieties of switches.

Where your sister bought her switches?

Im Esther la.. Chinese name jingjing.. I see my kitchen quote I wan to faint.. Blum kitchens are sooo ex.... But i likey... Haha...

Im moving in on the 10th Nov! No choice cos my rental contract has ended and they now charge me exorbitantly for each day I stay.. :( U faster move in too laarr!

Edited by jingjing

Hehe... Dunno whether will ever get 3D...  gotta get moving in meeting up ids this coming nov n dec... :)

In the meantime... Am enjoying ur reno journey.