Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Piggicia

Suicide In My Unit

That sounds creepy.. I have a dog as well. I have heard of weird happenings my ex colleague encountered at her house during 7th month also.

I suppose u didn't see "them" face to face ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

That sounds creepy.. I have a dog as well. I have heard of weird happenings my ex colleague encountered at her house during 7th month also.

Haha.. then gotta wait till 7th month n see what creepy thing will happen. Actually i understand from the seller's POV. but there will still definitely be anger involved for the lies that he told. my main prob is really the house being left vacant for the last 17 years. my son at the 2nd week we moved in, said he was scared to sleep alone in the room. then i asked him why. he said there were ghosts. then i ask him to describe it. so if its an aunty ghost etc i will know what to do. BUT he said its big bad wolf in the cupboard. he is 4 la.. so cannot believe his nonsense la. keke..

so far so good. angry a lil but will eventually get over it. hoping 7th month nothing exciting will happen lor. =)

Haha.. then gotta wait till 7th month n see what creepy thing will happen. Actually i understand from the seller's POV. but there will still definitely be anger involved for the lies that he told. my main prob is really the house being left vacant for the last 17 years. my son at the 2nd week we moved in, said he was scared to sleep alone in the room. then i asked him why. he said there were ghosts. then i ask him to describe it. so if its an aunty ghost etc i will know what to do. BUT he said its big bad wolf in the cupboard. he is 4 la.. so cannot believe his nonsense la. keke..

so far so good. angry a lil but will eventually get over it. hoping 7th month nothing exciting will happen lor. =)

Ummm, not sure what religious affiliation you have or if you have any. :) Maybe getting a priest/monk etc to bless your house will give you some peace of mind, at least mentally ?

If you don't have any religious affiliation, then you can try this - go to Little India and ask the general store there (there's this big one that's like a provision shop, sells everything, just behind Tekka Mall) for a bag of the cone shaped incense they use for cleansing the house - it's quite cheap. Very smoky and strong but I've been told that this is used to cleanse places of bad energy cos of the components used in the incense. Burn one in the different areas of your house or walk around the house to infuse the place with the smoke and do it every month or so. Remember to get a clay plate or pot to put the incense in cos this one gets pretty hot as it's quite large.

Even my FSM say it's good, just smells a little strong. :sport-smiley-018:

Ummm, not sure what religious affiliation you have or if you have any. :) Maybe getting a priest/monk etc to bless your house will give you some peace of mind, at least mentally ?

If you don't have any religious affiliation, then you can try this - go to Little India and ask the general store there (there's this big one that's like a provision shop, sells everything, just behind Tekka Mall) for a bag of the cone shaped incense they use for cleansing the house - it's quite cheap. Very smoky and strong but I've been told that this is used to cleanse places of bad energy cos of the components used in the incense. Burn one in the different areas of your house or walk around the house to infuse the place with the smoke and do it every month or so. Remember to get a clay plate or pot to put the incense in cos this one gets pretty hot as it's quite large.

Even my FSM say it's good, just smells a little strong. :sport-smiley-018:

Cool.. shall give it a go just for fun la =) THanks

HAHAHA i can't see, but i can feel them :) & i do see them sometimes thru dreams

Hi Spikedoll

there were plenty of disturbances but I shall just share a few here. the haunting gets especially bad during ghost fest. as i have 2 dogs at home, one of them will wake up at around 2 or 3am every night during the whole month, grab a toy & start running round the house (as if playing with "someone") OR, I can wake up in the middle of the night to see one of my dogs staring blankly at me. I was really tired the whole month. During the first year, I brushed it off as a pure coincidence but it happened again during the 2nd & 3rd year. (4th year - i shifted out b4 the fest started as i couldn't take it anymore). The moment the fest ends, my dog stopped her activity immediately.

I got a Master from China to do a ritual(friend's recommendation). To my horror, I found out there was not one, but a handful. But the Master told me the spirits will return. Separately, I found out from my friend that my unit happened to be an interchange for spirits to cross over to the other side. So the ritual was rather useless in that sense, because even if the existing spirits were gotten rid off, others will come. I had no choice but to move out.

Eeee....so eerie againzzzz. ya lor, I also heard many times dogs can see or sense these 'thingy'. You should ask youor dog to chase them away rather than play with them :yamseng:

Can share where is this house? Why get master from China?.... singa don't have ghost buster meh?

Children are suppose to sense better in these things, maybe you should pay more attention to what he describes in this particular case.

HAHAHA i can't see, but i can feel them :) & i do see them sometimes thru dreams

Wow retchlow, u are very brave to endure all those thongs that u mentioned. I salute u!

Don't tell me u always dream of same "people" ? Did they tell you anything? Did you place any religious stuff or altar ?

U r brave!!!!

Edited by spikedoll

How do you feel actually? Hair stand?

not hair stand but i can feel there is some one around. sometimes the presence is very strong. don't really know how to describe but you just know there's some one there but it isn't there (coz can't see).

Wow retchlow, u are very brave to endure all those thongs that u mentioned. I salute u!

LOL i also dunno why i can endure. maybe ignorance was bliss until i kinda confirmed they were there. that's when i started to feel really stressed about it. those things can affect your temperament / moods, without you realising it.

Don't tell me u always dream of same "people" ? Did they tell you anything? Did you place any religious stuff or altar ?

U r brave!!!!

i dreamt of different types of spirits. i can't really recall the earlier ones but the last one was i dreamt of a black figure standing at the bedroom door way & my dog was sitting there staring at it. when i woke up the next day, i had fever.

nope, didn't have anything except for a bottle of holy water. LOL

Edited by retchlow

i have alot of strange incidents...those i mentioned here was only a few. the scariest part was the ritual conducted by the master who talked to the spirits using my body.

as to why i got a master of china - he just happened to be in town. i guess it's fate ba.