Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bleucheeze

When Industrial Meets Mid Century Mod

T1._TzXfllXXaVRA71_041836.jpg_310x310.jpg

how about this from TB? only CNY258, approx S$53 (excluding shipping).

looks pretty retro too..

just search TB for 壁扇 (wall fan) they have quite a selection.. however, dunno whether can find 1 similar to the vento vino not..

Edited by AlisaWu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

T1._TzXfllXXaVRA71_041836.jpg_310x310.jpg

how about this from TB? only CNY258, approx S$53 (excluding shipping).

looks pretty retro too..

just search TB for 壁扇 (wall fan) they have quite a selection.. however, dunno whether can find 1 similar to the vento vino not..

Thanks! Will go check it out. I was looking for vento fino replica on TB but to no avail... Only found one which is freaking ex as well.

Congrats on getting keys!

I am looking forward to the reno process too! Hacking starts tomorrow!

Vento Fino is cute but price is not! Amasco quoted me $488 :blink: I may go for a retro looking table fan instead, place it on ikea step stool, me think will look quite nice but not sure if the fan power is strong enough when placed near my bookshelves.

Wow, it is quite ex!!

Do you mean something like this?

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/933/7800388446e811e17fa2.jpg

(courtesy of Paloma's blog)

I think this will be great too, plus you can move it anywhere you want :drunk:

Wow, it is quite ex!!

Do you mean something like this?

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/933/7800388446e811e17fa2.jpg

(courtesy of Paloma's blog)

I think this will be great too, plus you can move it anywhere you want :drunk:

Yes, something like this :)

looking at your photoshop render of kitchen tiles..i think you may be able to rock reflective surfaces on your kitchen cabinets!

What kinda reflective surface laminate for cabinet? u mean metallic type?

I think he means the high-gloss laminate? Like those bright, glossy ones on ikea kitchens? This will add a "pop of color" to your kitchen.

We inquired about this with K and he agreed but he also said '这个不便宜'... Now testing luck with Alan!

I think he means the high-gloss laminate? Like those bright, glossy ones on ikea kitchens? This will add a "pop of color" to your kitchen.

We inquired about this with K and he agreed but he also said '这个不便宜'... Now testing luck with Alan!

After reading this, burnt orange cabinet somehow appeared in my head! :sport-smiley-018:

Burnt orange - I know what you mean... Think it will go well with your floor tiles!

Hurhur, we shall see. I haven't seen any burnt orange cabinets though, wonder if laminate comes in this colour. Found this but hmm... I'm not too sure about it - http://www.lamitak.com/gallery/SCA5126D.jpg

Guess what? We went down to the place where we got our sofa today, wanted to change our sofa piping colour from grey to burnt orange! The lady has to check with the factory if it is doable. If ok, then it will be turquoise sofa with burnt orange piping! Woot! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by bleucheeze

Hurhur, we shall see. I haven't seen any burnt orange cabinets though, wonder if laminate comes in this colour. Found this but hmm... I'm not too sure about it - http://www.lamitak.com/gallery/SCA5126D.jpg

Guess what? We went down to the place where we got our sofa today, wanted to change our sofa piping colour from grey to burnt orange! The lady has to check with the factory if it is doable. If ok, then it will be turquoise sofa with burnt orange piping! Woot! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Turquoise sofa with burnt orange piping... Nice!