Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
revieli

Romantic Surprises

When I turned 21, hubby (then BF) brought me to a short getaway to Genting...

We were young, not rich at all...

hubby gave me 21 gifts, counting down to my actual birth date... small gifts but thoughtful ones.

on actual day, we had a really nice romantic dinner in a revolving restaurant in Highlands hotel.

Service was top-notch. Back in the room, had a surprise cake waiting from the hotel too. :)

Over the years, there were many occasions shown on his thoughtfulness.

1 of the ex-job I had was to work late hours & sometimes during weekends/ public holidays.

He would cook for me and bring it to my work place.

Now that we have 2 kids, he would always let me sleep in and he would help to take care of the kids till I wake up.

When I had to travel for work, he will always help me to care for our kids without much complains.

(Unless one of them pisses him off too much. :P)

Instead of romance from the courting days, hubby has now turn into thoughtfulness.

We just celebrated our 12yrs anniversary a few mths ago... and till now, I am thankful to the Gods above for giving me such a great hubby.

Personally, instead of romance, I would prefer to have a thoughtful man. Someone who always think of me above all others. :)

Edited by shmj

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hehe interesting thread from a guys point of view.

no wonder my best buddy always tell me not to give too much at the start or else hard to maintain tempo. my gf now also complaining liao when the last surprise i gave her (paid trip to a beach resort) was just about a week or so ago zzzz