Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
revieli

Romantic Surprises

The best surprise from my bf wasn't the most expensive one. It was our 3rd yr together, and he secretly booked a room at Ritz Carlton, complete with a special couples spa, and a cozy dinner. I was so happy I was jumping up and down the bed when we checked in! I will never forget that moment...

Second big surprise came 2 yrs later, during our 5th anniversary. He picked me up and told me we are going to a lawyer's office as he needs me to sign some papers. Imagine my shock when he told me he has bought our future home, a condo I really liked, for me, and need me to sign the papers to include me as co-owner. I nearly fainted on the spot.

The most recent surprise was when he proposed with a Gabrielle diamond ring. We are waiting for our wedding and our house in 2008. Hehehe.......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The best surprise from my bf wasn't the most expensive one. It was our 3rd yr together, and he secretly booked a room at Ritz Carlton, complete with a special couples spa, and a cozy dinner. I was so happy I was jumping up and down the bed when we checked in! I will never forget that moment...

Second big surprise came 2 yrs later, during our 5th anniversary. He picked me up and told me we are going to a lawyer's office as he needs me to sign some papers. Imagine my shock when he told me he has bought our future home, a condo I really liked, for me, and need me to sign the papers to include me as co-owner. I nearly fainted on the spot.

The most recent surprise was when he proposed with a Gabrielle diamond ring. We are waiting for our wedding and our house in 2008. Hehehe.......

Wow sounds like you and Korea haf a lot in common.

Congrats to you! :yamseng:

Congrats to you! :yamseng:

I think we all have something in common - a hubby/bf who loves us and is willing to spend the rest of their lives together with us :yamseng:

Congrats to you! :unsure:

huh? why mentioned me again? :jawdrop:

I think we all have something in common - a hubby/bf who loves us and is willing to spend the rest of their lives together with us :)

ya, agree! :notti::notti:

bubblepearl...yours different. your bf is only getting to this kind of stage now.

Mine is has never gone though any romantic suprises stage. Expect for once or twice occassions whereby I kicked up a big fess. Obviously he is not willing and even said he bo bian had to do it to pacify me.

He further add he would never do such things but I know he planned a romantic candle light dinner by riverside before BUT that gal wasn't me lor. So I should be siao to believe him when he insisted he is not that kind of guy to do rou ma things.

Guys lar..when they dun want to do things for you. They will not do it. I also know my fren's hubby buy presents, romantic dinners for a girl he wooed in NUS. But he never did any of these for her during the entire rs. In fact I think she was the one who buy gifts and dinners for him. :notti:

I meant the most interesting and fun part is when I dated guys other than him. Just rant rant over here lar...*hahah*

maybe you should let known to your hubby about your concern over such matter. :P

hubby only plans romantic surprises for me during valentine's day, my birthday, anniversary etc. :P he told me that if everyday romantic surprises then will feel very numb therefore romantic surprises cannot make it everyday. :notti:

Koea i did and many times. He tai qi many times citing many excuses and reasons. My favorite classic is the one which he insisted no flowers becoz he is not the kind of man who gave flowers to any gals in his entire life. No such thing as a romantic dinners.

When I knew he brought a big bouquet roses and booked a very romantic dinner by a river before. 8|

i don't understand those in red. b'cos you said that he ever bought roses and booked romantic dinner for a girl before. :(

before we married, hubby also told me that he isn't the kind of man to give flowers. but surprisingly, after we married he bought flowers for me on every valentine's day. :dunno: but i feel that buying flowers are a waste of $$$. i prefer to have a romantic dinner instead. :dunno: and something valuable too. :notti:

He insisted that he never buy any roses and booked romantic dinner for any girl before. When the truth is that he did.

In other words...he was trying to smoke thru and tell white lies...and for whatever reason. :idea:

how did you know he had done all these? :yamseng: who told you? then you should confront him. :P

Wow, seems like most of the romantic surprises require $$$, that's explain why I don't have it for over the past many years already. Maybe had but less than 5 'expected' surprises which was birthday Cakes Or Flowers since we married for over 10+ years. Har~

my latest surprise was the dad bringing the kids out for breakfast and letting me sleep in late on a lazy weekend morning; just when i thought the kids had starved, surprised to even find lunch in the oven for me. :)

our usual 'romantic getaway' nowadays is sneaking into the kitchen to enjoy magnum icecream without the kids swamping over us and fighting for our attention.....and the dessert treat. ;)

Received from a friend.

How to Impress a Woman: 

compliment her, 

kiss her, 

caress her, 

love her, 

comfort her, 

protect her, 

hold her, 

spend money on her, 

wine and dine her, 

listen to her, 

stand by her, 

support her, 

go to the ends of the earth for her. 

How to Impress a Man: 

show up naked, 

bring beer. ;)

hi,

friends i have share this information with us. there are much type of information on here if you want to know more about this topic so you may

join this.

thanks

------------

Edited by random48

This is like a dream. So envy Haiz!!!! My hubby only give me cheap stuff-.-"