Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
macuser77

Our Second Reno Journey

Thank you!!!

will pester my hubby to go vivo to get one...

hehehe but i love ur house...so much space...mine so small...

now in d midst of putting things together...cannot wait for ur smeg fridge...

my bosch fridge the freezer soooo tiny, just like my house...heheeh next fridge, aiming for bigger one...

hehehe

Hi art,

thanks for your kind words. Our home is still quite empty. Still accessorizing it.

My wife and I love your home alot. Super cosy feel.

I personally love the play room :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Got it from self-fix at pasir ris white sands. Not too sure if home fix sells them. I wouldn't recommend the white sands outlet as the sales staff has zero knowledge on the product and isn't helpful. I'd recommend the 1 in vivo. Staff is helpful with demo .

Thanks for the info Macuser. I'll go Vivo and try it out then. Hopefully it's much better then the one I got from Robinsons. :)

Thank you!!!

will pester my hubby to go vivo to get one...

hehehe but i love ur house...so much space...mine so small...

now in d midst of putting things together...cannot wait for ur smeg fridge...

my bosch fridge the freezer soooo tiny, just like my house...heheeh next fridge, aiming for bigger one...

hehehe

Haha next time aim for the smeg :)

Hi mrmerry.

Sad to say full pics can only be up when the fridge and other misc things arrive.

By the way are you glad you didn't get the sound bar? For me the urge of getting 1 fades over time as I realised I can live without it. The sound from your sony should be decent enough :)

actually i still gian la.. but i think i will aim the sony ps4 first end of this year haha my ps3 pai liao : ( my bluray all cannot play. But i agree.. the sound from tv is actually quite decent.! My wife say she saw your home pics on Mr K's facebook already!

Hi mrmerry.

Sad to say full pics can only be up when the fridge and other misc things arrive.

By the way are you glad you didn't get the sound bar? For me the urge of getting 1 fades over time as I realised I can live without it. The sound from your sony should be decent enough :)

Hi MrMerry !

Re the sound bar, I take back my words, sorry

20130824_172520_zps8ed5b8fa.jpg

We were watching some singing competition from tvb when my wife said it's nice to have a sound bar....so the very next day.....

haha.

By the way you sure you want the ps4? Saw it on the web and it's HUGE (reminded my of the VCR). Thought may as well wait for the slim version

Hmm the steam mop sounds interesting! Saw that there's a setting for laminates so it shld work on HERF too right?

I fell in love with Smeg fridge too until I saw the price in Courts website!! *faints*

Hi redder.

Smeg fridges in courts are grossly overpriced.

You can get it from unilite or mega discount store at around 1.2-1.3k cheaper.

Oh...mrs macuser here...

Edited by Dunno

Hey Mrs. Mac! Wow that much diff?!! Omg thk u so much! Now the Smeg fridge is back on my list! Just prayin hard my other half will agree to it lol!

Hey Mrs. Mac! Wow that much diff?!! Omg thk u so much! Now the Smeg fridge is back on my list! Just prayin hard my other half will agree to it lol!

Hi Redder,

I would suggest that you ask for the new frost-free model, but there'll be waiting time of 2-3 mths.

We have started to shift our stuff back. Very tempted to shift in, but for the sake of long term "safety and happiness", we will just patiently wait till the 7th mth ends.

Picture of the completed magnetic board:

My wife stressed to K that we needed a super big magnetic board. He provided us with a real big board, but as can be seen from the picture, the board is almost full !

the magnets didn't seem that many when they were stuck on our old fridge.

1ca50e65b787141d31aac38991a44d8b_zpsc83a

Service yard (completed, i think..)

7ec097457967b5983c39f5c2ad8f5240_zps37d2

Pls ignore the bottom left small white thing. It's a temp fridge to help us tide over the next 2 mths.

2cec679e97ae0339a0e4eb3c0a9fb42e_zps0b0b

Nice and neat service yard! Can't help but noticed the 'grey octopus' hanging! I got the same thing too! very cute.. :)

Thanks! It looks neat cos we packed it before taking the pics haha.

Btw you're very lucky to have your FIL do up your carpentry. It's one of the best wedding gift anyone can have! :)

Hi MrMerry !

Re the sound bar, I take back my words, sorry

20130824_172520_zps8ed5b8fa.jpg

We were watching some singing competition from tvb when my wife said it's nice to have a sound bar....so the very next day.....

haha.

By the way you sure you want the ps4? Saw it on the web and it's HUGE (reminded my of the VCR). Thought may as well wait for the slim version

WA LIEWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!