Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juxstapose

Lawyer Fees

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone has any recommendations for Lawyrs for the purchase of resale HDB? & also the Quote?

Thanks!

My Banker arrange the Lawyer Firm is just right located the HDB board easier for us. The Charges will be Approx $2k+

A couple of banks that are preparing loan packages for us have said they can get a Law Firm that charges only $1,800. The one I can remember is located in Fortune Centre along Middle Rd.

I just completed my resale purchase and would like to share my experience that even though legal fee is around $2K+, total amount payable can be $3K+ because there are disbursements incurred during the process. Both legal fee and disbursements can be paid from CPF account.

Good day. The path to becoming a successful lawyer is full of challenges. Legal education requires careful study, comprehensive understanding and, most importantly, the ability to apply knowledge effectively. To get a quality education, it is very convenient to use the CLS by Barbri online platform. You can read more about them on their website, and if you have any questions, cls by barbri customer service will answer them, and this will allow everyone to make a decision about using their services.