Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue77

A Place Of My Own!

thanks you for the best wishes :sport-smiley-018:

Ok ok, I will try to upload more images la...always so forgotful on my part. Nothing fanciful or great ideas about my renovation not like those seniors, My just a simple and comfortbale 'dog' home that I try to achieve and most important to save $$. :sport-smiley-004:

No worry bro (or sis?), it's not about how fancy the reno is but the sense of accomplishment at each stage of completion that we all rejoice in, and pics mark a record of the reno progress thru to final completion.. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No worry bro (or sis?), it's not about how fancy the reno is but the sense of accomplishment at each stage of completion that we all rejoice in, and pics mark a record of the reno progress thru to final completion.. :yamseng:

yeap i agree! can't wait for my renov to complete now! it's really tiring to go down after work...to chk on the house..esp when there's no car..need to take bus/mrt change here and there...

Everyone! Bite through...all the efforts are worthwhile!! When everything and all items settled in, there's really a great sense of satisfaction..as this is overall our own piece of art..putting each jigsaw together and taaa-daaa our perfect home!! :P

Finally some updates...

Had finished painting the whole house, rewiring of the whole house and aircons are installed!!! :sport-smiley-004:

As promised, here comes the few images. Still didnt take as much because nothing much to take anyway :unsure:

Viewfromkitchen_zpsa8b35e34.jpg

Greywall_zpsbe6d1a71.jpg

Mbr_zpsc6911640.jpg

Commonroom_01_zpsbe56f371.jpg

Pebbleswash_zps69c979d3.jpg

I bought two TV during the IT Show 2013. Though is only 40" but is good enough for me la... Its is a Samsung! Goods to be delivered next month with free wall brackets (little things will make me happy) :sport-smiley-004:

Samsung 40" Smart Led Series 5 5000

TV_zpsad97fe96.jpg

Next eyeing products...

Fisher & Paykel Fridge

fisherpaykel_e411trx_zps395f7ad0.jpg

LG Washing Machine

WM_zps22d82013.jpg

This was the washer we were eyeing too. but the 8kg one was out of stock.

bought a hitachi in the end.

Was eyeing the LG washer too (this one w inverter right?) but settled for a slightly lower-spec LG bcos the functions of the former a bit to chim for my mother..:P

Looks like there hasn't been many new washer models since my reno >9 months ago huh? Haha!

Edited by jus4fun

Was eyeing the LG washer too (this one w inverter right?) but settled for a slightly lower-spec LG bcos the functions of the former a bit to chim for my mother..:P

Looks like there hasn't been many new washer models since my reno >9 months ago huh? Haha!

Yes is the inverter type. I did check at Best Denki, the salesman said new stock will be in two weeks times? Anyway, I'm not in hurry to get so soon. Believing there is still some time for me to check at other places? :notti:

Yes is the inverter type. I did check at Best Denki, the salesman said new stock will be in two weeks times? Anyway, I'm not in hurry to get so soon. Believing there is still some time for me to check at other places? :notti:

Ya one of the lessons I learn: no need b in a rush to get electrical appliances.. The later the cheaper or the better the specs get as new models come out... Happy sourcing! :)

Edited by jus4fun

hi there! not sure if you saw the sofa on taobao already and took the pic from there but they have a couple of nice ones. i myself am eyeing on it coz i really like the zakka/MUJI style and this seems to be the exact one you've mentioned :

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.120.aAf2ox&id=20896904782

850¥ is less than S$200, i think its really cheap! i wonder how much SG is selling if they do indeed carry this design. if i'm buying from taobao i think the shipping would come up to around $200-$300 (i used the shipping calculator from peeka.sg) so whole thing will probably come up to $500+.

i'm getting this too!

i'm getting this too!

What color you are getting?

I like this sofa too but not too sure how the seller is going to pack it? They intend to have the sofa fixed it up then packed or we have to installed it by ourselves?

You may want check up this smiliar items but by different seller. Though the price is higher but inclusive additional seater with storage :notti:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.255.DmO50m&id=22334116349

What color you are getting?

I like this sofa too but not too sure how the seller is going to pack it? They intend to have the sofa fixed it up then packed or we have to installed it by ourselves?

You may want check up this smiliar items but by different seller. Though the price is higher but inclusive additional seater with storage :notti:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.255.DmO50m&id=22334116349

hey blue77..

realised i havent replied you. oops!

i've ordered and waiting for delivery (next saturday)

hey blue77..

realised i havent replied you. oops!

i've ordered and waiting for delivery (next saturday)

Hi 23phy,

No worries la, I have been missing in action for a while. Please do take picture of your new sofa when arrived ya?! Which color you have bought? I'm still deciding over the white or black?

Anyway I had read up on some of the seller's website and the sofa will be fixed up and shipped out as it is. So no fixing is required to be done on our side. Yeah!! :sport-smiley-004: I can order mine soon...once I make up my mind lor :notti: