blue77

A Place Of My Own!

Something to share which I also find it cool! :sport-smiley-018:

Is a mirror with stands but...when open up is a cabinet for jewelry

Mirror_02_zpsb6501a92.jpg

Mirrorcabinet_zps03cce137.jpg

But the jokes is if robbery comes, they just carry it away can liao :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi blue77, may I ask where you saw the mirror? am looking for a full length mirror and a jewelry box... and this is just perfect!

Hi patsy_sg,

I saw it at King & King Wong@Nex, Level 4. It comes in different size and design too. Happy Shopping! :sport-smiley-018:

Hi

Is so cool right? I thinking of the black one :sport-smiley-018:

Kaylinpickles

Thanks. This design I saw it on taobao and is really cheap. But I would also like to find whether can it be found in Singapore, in a way to check the pricing and have the real feel of the material.

ya, looks really cool. if its nice, then i might buy one too but i don't like leather sofa though.

Hi,

I need an advise. Whether to do painting first then install air-conds or is the other way round? Because seem like make sense to paint first, so I will not get the unpainted patch if years passed by if air-conds need to be replaced etc? But then it will also mean the painter will do double work as the casing need to be paint over too.

Thanks

Hi,

I need an advise. Whether to do painting first then install air-conds or is the other way round? Because seem like make sense to paint first, so I will not get the unpainted patch if years passed by if air-conds need to be replaced etc? But then it will also mean the painter will do double work as the casing need to be paint over too.

Thanks

Wat I had done for my reno was:

• Get aircon contractor to install all the trunkings first (without installing the aircon units yet)
  • Paint the walls and the trunkings
  • Install aircon units

Wat I had done for my reno was:

• Get aircon contractor to install all the trunkings first (without installing the aircon units yet)
  • Paint the walls and the trunkings
  • Install aircon units

yup, same for me too. Wasn't arrange by me, my contractor told me that is the best way

Hi

Thanks all for the advise. Because the aircons wasn't from my ID's contact. Anyway, I have checked with my ID and my flat can be painted first, then install the aircons unit. Later the painter will paint over the truckings again. :sport-smiley-004:

But to ask the aircons man to come another trip to install the units, as I know they will charge for second trip make.

Hi

Thanks all for the advise. Because the aircons wasn't from my ID's contact. Anyway, I have checked with my ID and my flat can be painted first, then install the aircons unit. Later the painter will paint over the truckings again. :sport-smiley-004:

But to ask the aircons man to come another trip to install the units, as I know they will charge for second trip make.

aircon usually not from ID. when you buy aircon, you can negotiate with them to come twice. mine also only once but when i called them, they said its ok for them to come twice, which i really appreciate.

Haven't been updates for a while. Just too tire and drained...Will try to post more images as it goes along.(Aiya.forgotten to take pixs again..) :bangwall:

Some sharing la...I truly understand as a house owner and already spent so much over a property and now renovation cost another big BOMB!, thus basic requirement is to do up the houese 'swee swee' right? So when things screwed up, steams boiling inside up and all angry words all come out...bah bah bah, things can get pretty nasty.

During the renovation progress, mine wasn't 100% perfect, maybe I'm just too fussy la, this I can't help it but nether am I "qing cai" lor. :bleah:

But I feel the most important thing is how to rectify the problem and solved it. Let say, if can't and die die wanted to stick to the original design then redo lor but if flexibility is allow, just blend the rules a little and rethink of another way to solved it. That is what had happened to me and at that time, I did wanted to hitted my ID's head hard!! 8|

Well he admitted the mistakes he had made, he did not run away and he did try to solve it for me. I have read those news about the irresponsible ID/contractors or worst run away with your hard-earned $$ etc. Those are unforgiven type. So in a way, I quite thankful to GOD he did not run away. HAHAHA

Hopefully, now the major job scope upcoming is carpentary and if hiccups again, oh well...he just had to go and bang his head againt the walls again lor :notti:

cheers

Haven't been updates for a while. Just too tire and drained...Will try to post more images as it goes along.(Aiya.forgotten to take pixs again..) :bangwall:

Some sharing la...I truly understand as a house owner and already spent so much over a property and now renovation cost another big BOMB!, thus basic requirement is to do up the houese 'swee swee' right? So when things screwed up, steams boiling inside up and all angry words all come out...bah bah bah, things can get pretty nasty.

During the renovation progress, mine wasn't 100% perfect, maybe I'm just too fussy la, this I can't help it but nether am I "qing cai" lor. :bleah:

But I feel the most important thing is how to rectify the problem and solved it. Let say, if can't and die die wanted to stick to the original design then redo lor but if flexibility is allow, just blend the rules a little and rethink of another way to solved it. That is what had happened to me and at that time, I did wanted to hitted my ID's head hard!! 8|

Well he admitted the mistakes he had made, he did not run away and he did try to solve it for me. I have read those news about the irresponsible ID/contractors or worst run away with your hard-earned $$ etc. Those are unforgiven type. So in a way, I quite thankful to GOD he did not run away. HAHAHA

Hopefully, now the major job scope upcoming is carpentary and if hiccups again, oh well...he just had to go and bang his head againt the walls again lor :notti:

cheers

Totally appreciate wat u said. Went through the same roller coaster emotions during the long, draining reno process.. :drunk:

At the end of the day, if all parties hv already done their best (including ourselves to watch closely over the works whenever we could, & the ID/contractor to cooperate with us), need to learn to let go a bit, adjust & adapt instead of keep dwelling & getting upset over it.. Neverthess, wish u hv an overall smooth and stress-less reno journey! Looking forward to follow ur progress thru to a home sweet home! :yamseng: Pics pls, heehee :P

Edited by jus4fun

Totally appreciate wat u said. Went through the same roller coaster emotions during the long, draining reno process.. :drunk:

At the end of the day, if all parties already hv done their best (including ourselves to watch closely over the works whenever we could, & the ID/contractor to cooperate with us), need to learn to let go a bit, adjust & adapt instead of keep dwelling & getting upset over it.. Neverthess, wish u hv an overall smooth and stress-less reno journey! Looking forward to follow ur progress thru to a home sweet home! :yamseng: Pics pls, heehee :P

thanks you for the best wishes :sport-smiley-018:

Ok ok, I will try to upload more images la...always so forgotful on my part. Nothing fanciful or great ideas about my renovation not like those seniors, My just a simple and comfortable 'dog' home that I try to achieve and most important to save $$. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by blue77