Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

OMG! that is just ridiculously cheap..... the concern i guess is how to assemble when it comes....

I don't think u need to assemble. The body is in one piece. Probably the cushion are separated.

The shipping though may be the killer... But I'm not too sure...

Below is Google translated from the page

Product shipping no special installation, spot 72 hour delivery, non-spot about 2-3 weeks delivery (spot colors Advisory Service) Cikuan hair Logistics default point to the nearest logistics For home delivery (paid service) please contact customer service, the packaging full gallows package, 100% guarantee transportation security!

Sofa dimensions Length X width X height in millimeters

Three seat: 2150 * 900 * 610 4 (40 * 40CM2 standard pillow 2 pillow the 45 * 36CM1 46 * 22CM1 a)

Double-bit: 1600 * 900 * 610 standard pillow 2 pillow (40 * 40CM2 a 46 * 22CM1 a)

Single seat: 1100 * 900 * 610 standard pillow a pillow 2 (40 * 40CM2 a)

Foot: 900 * 900 * 360

Sofa volume: The trio of 1.6 cubic meters, double volume of 1.4 m3 single bit of volume is 0.9 cubic foot volume is 0.5 cubic.

Sofa Material: E1 environmental quality pine + high-density the speed memory foam + high-quality space cotton by package + washable slipcover (beige, light khaki, dark khaki optional)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I don't think u need to assemble. The body is in one piece. Probably the cushion are separated.

Product shipping no special installation, spot 72 hour delivery, non-spot about 2-3 weeks delivery (spot colors Advisory Service) Cikuan hair Logistics default point to the nearest logistics For home delivery (paid service) please contact customer service, the packaging full gallows package, 100% guarantee transportation security!

Three seat: 2150 * 900 * 610 4 (40 * 40CM2 standard pillow 2 pillow the 45 * 36CM1 46 * 22CM1 a)

Double-bit: 1600 * 900 * 610 standard pillow 2 pillow (40 * 40CM2 a 46 * 22CM1 a)

Sofa volume: The trio of 1.6 cubic meters, double volume of 1.4 m3 single bit of volume is 0.9 cubic foot volume is 0.5 cubic.

Sofa Material: E1 environmental quality pine + high-density the speed memory foam + high-quality space cotton by package + washable slipcover (beige, light khaki, dark khaki optional)

Thanks Kim! Found anything from overstock?

Thanks Kim! Found anything from overstock?

Found a nice painting.. And it's drawn after order been placed! But at almost $300, I need to wait a while.

Been doing quite a bit of shopping for the past few weeks... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

what stopped you from buying the taps?

cos of the hansgrohe 30th anniversary sale last year and the peace of mind in buying it here if there are any issues ...

Found a nice painting.. And it's drawn after order been placed! But at almost $300, I need to wait a while.

Been doing quite a bit of shopping for the past few weeks... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

oooo that means you might be able to custom order the size??? share link....lets see it :)

oooo that means you might be able to custom order the size??? share link....lets see it :)

William Vanscoy 'You Knew Me When' Canvas Art

P13427348.jpg

This piece is quite different from what I had in my place now. But I like it leh... :dribble: :dribble:

Cannot custom size, it is 24 inches high x 36 inches wide :dunno:

I prefer the wooden rack... :dribble: :dribble:

For the air-tight container, I recommend the OXO container that is very hot selling at my blog.

I used to have similar container that u posted but the rubber is not really tight... :bleah:

what stopped you from buying the taps?

cos of the hansgrohe 30th anniversary sale last year and the peace of mind in buying it here if there are any issues ...

I may not be correct, so don't quote me.

I believe only the basic model of Grohe & Hansgrohe are made in China. The better one are still made in Germany.

So it will defeat the purpose of buying from Taobao unless u want the basic one. But if u want the basic one, why not save even more and get the no-brand one? I did a basic search on Hansgrohe in Taobao. I see only a little bit of tap and showers stuff. If u search for better model, it will put the location is in Germany and the cost is more ex than getting here!!

But if u want to get the high end model, U can get locally when there is sales. (But limited models) or online.

http://www.iceprice.com/ (I bought from this site)

http://www.insani24.de (Some people say this site is much cheaper)

Hi Vanessa & Kim76,

Can check up Frankman's Tblog for Alibaba or Taobao stuff. He ordered a whole container of TB items from a local freight forwarder which happen to have a logistic office in Guangzhou. He personally checked all forwarders to get the best quote to bring in from China includes the custom clearance. For details, can drop a note at his Tblog.

Hope the informations will give u a little help.

Have a Good Day~

Edited by Pomme

Hi Vanessa & Kim76,

Can check up Frankman's Tblog for Alibaba or Taobao stuff. He ordered a whole container of TB items from a local freight forwarder which happen to have a logistic office in Guangzhou. He personally checked all forwarders to get the best quote to bring in from China includes the custom clearance. For details, can drop a note at his Tblog.

Hope the informations will give u a little help.

Have a Good Day~

Thanks Pomme. I have actually taken down the details of the freight forwarder he used...but the problem now is which are the better sites to visit on taobao....

I believe only the basic model of Grohe & Hansgrohe are made in China. The better one are still made in Germany.

So it will defeat the purpose of buying from Taobao unless u want the basic one. But if u want the basic one, why not save even more and get the no-brand one? I did a basic search on Hansgrohe in Taobao. I see only a little bit of tap and showers stuff. If u search for better model, it will put the location is in Germany and the cost is more ex than getting here!!

But if u want to get the high end model, U can get locally when there is sales. (But limited models) or online.

use chinese name for hansgrohe and u will get a whole bunch ... :notti::notti:

• Like 1

Yup, i bought grohe stuff from insani24. Def cheaper compared to local sellers.