Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

we are planning to get some stuffs from taobao but do not know exactly how does it work.

-first we look for the item we would like to buy

-place the order, and ask the seller to send to my forwarder (Q: how do i make payment? since i do not have China credit card etc.?)

-my forwarder will then receive the goods and send them to me

thank you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

we are planning to get some stuffs from taobao but do not know exactly how does it work.

-first we look for the item we would like to buy

-place the order, and ask the seller to send to my forwarder (Q: how do i make payment? since i do not have China credit card etc.?)

-my forwarder will then receive the goods and send them to me

thank you.

Taobao is mainly for chinese local purchasing, for payment by international credit card, you have to check with the seller whether they accept.

Alibaba/aliexpress is the platform for international/export, they do accept foreign credit card.

hope this will help you :yamseng:

Like what had been mentioned in Frankman's Tblog, there is a local shipper that goes by the name May Ho from Amcone Express. I'd also recently engaged her service to ship for me. Items should be arriving this week and I will give my feedback after receiving the items.

Thanx vanessa for starting this chat. :thumbs up:

Any "Taobao" master here can share some tips and things to take note or avoid? Thanx in advance. :yamseng:

Keen in the LED downlight. Any bro or sis have ordered and used before? Can give some comments and feedback? Thanx.

i bought the downlights from philips from TB. It's working perfectly fine. tested after receving it.

Well i have done it now...purchase a truck load of stuff from taobao...totally jumped the gun and bought homeware first...roll eyes....should be looking at stuff to help save on reno cost instead...but oh well...too pretty!! Got some cute stuff...totally love the tin tin pictures!!! Too many to post here...pictures wise...so if you are curious...check it out here! http://vanessafridahome.wordpress.com/2013/01/24/purchasing-from-taobao-2/

i bought the downlights from philips from TB. It's working perfectly fine. tested after receving it.

Can you please share which taobao store you bought it from??? And did you go through may ho or daigou for the shipping

Bought a tonne of little household stuff for the new home....too many pictures to upload on photobucket...but if you are curious...here are the stuff i bought from taobao. :)

http://vanessafridahome.wordpress.com/2013/01/24/purchasing-from-taobao-2/

That is a lot of stuff!!!! So u order thru 65diagou instead? I thought you are looking for forwarder?

That is a lot of stuff!excl.gif! So u order thru 65diagou instead? I thought you are looking for forwarder?

I think this stuff...still small enough to go by diagou and not the forwarder...saving that for the bigger bulkier stuff.... :)

Bought a tonne of little household stuff for the new home....too many pictures to upload on photobucket...but if you are curious...here are the stuff i bought from taobao. :)

http://vanessafridahome.wordpress.com/2013/01/24/purchasing-from-taobao-2/

welcome to the club...

wow.. u sure buy a lot lei for 1st time round.. kenna poison too deep le..

welcome to the club...

wow.. u sure buy a lot lei for 1st time round.. kenna poison too deep le..

yea i must admit that i did buy a fair bit...hopefully the quality is good...will update!!! :)

Thanx deviansyh for your feedback. By the way, is the voltage same as SG?