Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanx vanessa for starting this chat. :thumbs up:

Any "Taobao" master here can share some tips and things to take note or avoid? Thanx in advance. :yamseng:

Keen in the LED downlight. Any bro or sis have ordered and used before? Can give some comments and feedback? Thanx.

For down lights, personally, just go Tampoi Lighting in JB. Why? Cos price not too far off as compared to TB. Most important, u can see n test the real thing. Touch wood, if really got problem, going Malaysia is easier than China. Hehe

Coming back, I also bought a few things from TB and went thru a private shipper. My stuffs should be arriving in few days time. Will give feedback once I received my stuffs.

Thanx vanessa for starting this chat. :thumbs up:

Any "Taobao" master here can share some tips and things to take note or avoid? Thanx in advance. :yamseng:

i think i put some pointers in kim76's t-blog - probably around page 32 or 33 or something...

For down lights, personally, just go Tampoi Lighting in JB. Why? Cos price not too far off as compared to TB. Most important, u can see n test the real thing. Touch wood, if really got problem, going Malaysia is easier than China. Hehe

Coming back, I also bought a few things from TB and went thru a private shipper. My stuffs should be arriving in few days time. Will give feedback once I received my stuffs.

What are some of the stuff you have ordered from taobao? Furniture?

i think i put some pointers in kim76's t-blog - probably around page 32 or 33 or something...

Yes i have shared those links in this thread to make it easier to refer already :)

Have you got any replica furniture or light shops to recommend? Looking for stuff that can be flat packed...:)

Single @ $833

Double @ $1402

3 seater @ $1683

Leg rest @$527

U have to click the number of seater and also the color, then the price will show.

Single @ $833

Double @ $1402

3 seater @ $1683

Leg rest @$527

U have to click the number of seater and also the color, then the price will show.

OMG! that is just ridiculously cheap..... the concern i guess is how to assemble when it comes....

Yes i have shared those links in this thread to make it easier to refer already :)

Have you got any replica furniture or light shops to recommend? Looking for stuff that can be flat packed...:)

i didn't buy any furniture (besides the acrylic chair mentioned in the blog, dunno how good yet, will update once it arrives) nor lights from taobao cos i prefer to be able to see them, even when i was living there ... i think frankman's blog has some links on lighting as well ... i was considering buying hansgrohe/grohe taps but decided not to ...

i didn't buy any furniture (besides the acrylic chair mentioned in the blog, dunno how good yet, will update once it arrives) nor lights from taobao cos i prefer to be able to see them, even when i was living there ... i think frankman's blog has some links on lighting as well ... i was considering buying hansgrohe/grohe taps but decided not to ...

what stopped you from buying the taps?