Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Thanx deviansyh for your feedback. By the way, is the voltage same as SG?

China and Singapore same voltage. Only electrical items from Amazon need to take note.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The LED light comes with built-in driver, correct? Wifey concern if driver spoilt, gonna change the whole LED light. :unsure:

Should be ok la.. The savings is quite substantial.... But of course buy branded like Philips LED. If worry then buy 1 more to standby lor... :sport-smiley-004:

Should be ok la.. The savings is quite substantial.... But of course buy branded like Philips LED. If worry then buy 1 more to standby lor... :sport-smiley-004:

Was thinking to buy some spares to standby if we decide to buy from TB. Thanx bro kim76. :yamseng:

Hi guys, I ordered some lights and happily used the items weight as shipping fee gauge. Got a shock when daigou told me their volumetric weight and its fee. Regretted not using freight forwarder like Amcon which other forumers here used. If you are getting bulky items like lights, do take note of this.

Hi guys, I ordered some lights and happily used the items weight as shipping fee gauge. Got a shock when daigou told me their volumetric weight and its fee. Regretted not using freight forwarder like Amcon which other forumers here used. If you are getting bulky items like lights, do take note of this.

Hi, what type of lights u got? Must be ceiling lights or floor standing lights? :dribble: Btw, did u ship using sea?

I think the led downlights will not be big unless u r getting a lot...

Hi, what type of lights u got? Must be ceiling lights or floor standing lights? :dribble: Btw, did u ship using sea?

I think the led downlights will not be big unless u r getting a lot...

I bought 4 pendant lights in total... Yes, used sea shipment. Well, I could have cancelled the order and used amcon instead. But cos china side having CNY holiday very soon and I need some buffer time in case lights are spoilt etc, I decided to just go with the shipment lor. Still cheaper than buying in Spore la, but I really feel 不甘愿. Paid for this lesson lor.

I bought 4 pendant lights in total... Yes, used sea shipment. Well, I could have cancelled the order and used amcon instead. But cos china side having CNY holiday very soon and I need some buffer time in case lights are spoilt etc, I decided to just go with the shipment lor. Still cheaper than buying in Spore la, but I really feel 不甘愿. Paid for this lesson lor.

Oh... pendant lights.... :jawdrop: no wonder... U received already? How is it?

Provide link leh..

Lesson ok la.. at least it make u wiser now... I also learnt many lesson along the way... :yamseng: :yamseng:

The LED light comes with built-in driver, correct? Wifey concern if driver spoilt, gonna change the whole LED light. :unsure:

yup with built in driver... LED can lasts quite a long while la..they also have with external driver 1.. whichever 1 is still cheaper than SG by 40% incl shipping..

i also thinking of getting vanity top.. but i also scare they will charge on voumetric weight..so still pending til now lor.

yup with built in driver... LED can lasts quite a long while la..they also have with external driver 1.. whichever 1 is still cheaper than SG by 40% incl shipping..

Yes, I am interested to order from Taobao. :sport-smiley-004: Really very cheap compare to SG. :dribble: Thanx for sharing. :good:

Looking thru the LED light, can't find the LED with external driver. Deviansyh, don't mind if u have the link for the LED with external driver? Paiseh for the trouble.. Thanx. :yamseng:

Yes, I am interested to order from Taobao. :sport-smiley-004: Really very cheap compare to SG. :dribble: Thanx for sharing. :good:

Looking thru the LED light, can't find the LED with external driver. Deviansyh, don't mind if u have the link for the LED with external driver? Paiseh for the trouble.. Thanx. :yamseng:

See post #55 for the link.