Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

But seems like its built-in driver leh. :unsure: Hmm.. Ok, I try search again. Thanx bro kim76. :D

Oh.. pai sei.. u want external.. Got to wait for devian then... :yamseng: :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

But seems like its built-in driver leh. :unsure: Hmm.. Ok, I try search again. Thanx bro kim76. :D

Out of curiosity, why are you looking for external driver instead of internal? I thought most people are opting for internal nowadays?

Out of curiosity, why are you looking for external driver instead of internal? I thought most people are opting for internal nowadays?

coz norm if led downlight spoilt, high chance is the drivers not the downlight itself.. so replacing the driver should b cheaper than replacing the whole unit...

read from somewhere that there's a shop in SG that provides repair services.

coz norm if led downlight spoilt, high chance is the drivers not the downlight itself.. so replacing the driver should b cheaper than replacing the whole unit...

I see.. Thanks for the info.. Learn another new thing today! :good:

great looking sink...but will the tap be compatible? Aren't you scared of chipping etc?

Tap should not be a problem. Most of our sink are from China anyway...

For chipping ah.. we try not to think too much... hee... I also took a very big risk when I import a 1 metre long Kohler sink from Amazon last year...

Good taste! :good: :good:

U got enough stuffs for 1 cubicmetre? :notti: :notti: :notti:

nope.. tat the prob.. tat y thinking to go with 65daigou.. did an estimation on the volumetric weight (9kg) via sea is ard 35sgd.. so should still be cheaper than getting in SG.. retail price is 228..

I see.. Thanks for the info.. Learn another new thing today! :good:

Tap should not be a problem. Most of our sink are from China anyway...

For chipping ah.. we try not to think too much... hee... I also took a very big risk when I import a 1 metre long Kohler sink from Amazon last year...

Yea I am thinking of getting the Kraus sink from Amazon...it is quite interesting Kraus is actually a China brand....but a search on "Kraus" on taobao...and there's nothing :(

nope.. tat the prob.. tat y thinking to go with 65daigou.. did an estimation on the volumetric weight (9kg) via sea is ard 35sgd.. so should still be cheaper than getting in SG.. retail price is 228..

9kg... sounds ok... I thought u like nexer's table? :notti: :notti:

Yea I am thinking of getting the Kraus sink from Amazon...it is quite interesting Kraus is actually a China brand....but a search on "Kraus" on taobao...and there's nothing :(

Kraus.... it a nice sink... I'm the pioneer that brought it in.. haa... Maybe they use another name... :dunno:

9kg... sounds ok... I thought u like nexer's table? :notti: :notti:

yup yup.. i like nexer table.. got a bulky coffee table in my list atm.. so waiting to c if can lump it to 1cubic meter lor.. kim.. u got anything to add on??? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

only link i saw is this lei..

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.244.WhmoS4&id=13273327944

but i did saw philips led downlight with ext drivers in Malaysia...

Noted. Thanx deviansyh.

Yap, that's my main concern of built-in driver. Understand from light supplier, LED will not spoilt (it just a piece of glass). Since driver is electronic part, chances of the driver spoilt is there. I used electronic ballast before, burn 3-4 times a year. That's why now I am more particular of electronic parts.

If buy a LED with built-in driver, spoilt already got to replace the whole unit, cost will be higher. Alternative, buy additional few spares to keep. :good:

yup yup.. i like nexer table.. got a bulky coffee table in my list atm.. so waiting to c if can lump it to 1cubic meter lor.. kim.. u got anything to add on??? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

No leh... my house major items all completed. Now only bit n pieces of unnecessary stuffs.. haaa.. :sport-smiley-004:

I will probably keep using 65diagou...

U happy shopping ah... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: