Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

can can... i need to dig out the links. will PM u =)

Hi, can share links of the taps you bought? :)

Have u received them? How's the quality like?

I'm looking for taps too, but not sure of the quality of taps in taobao...

Thanks in advance! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, can share links of the taps you bought? :)

Have u received them? How's the quality like?

I'm looking for taps too, but not sure of the quality of taps in taobao...

Thanks in advance! :D

please send to me too!!

hullo both!

havent received. i cannot wait liao.. just told may to ship out today. still got 1 item (towel rack) havent rec.

so i will have to buy other items to fill up my 1cubic meter just for that towel rack lo!!!

=(

will update once i get the products.. should receive them next week (tue or wed)

hullo both!

havent received. i cannot wait liao.. just told may to ship out today. still got 1 item (towel rack) havent rec.

so i will have to buy other items to fill up my 1cubic meter just for that towel rack lo!!!

=(

will update once i get the products.. should receive them next week (tue or wed)

Can I check with you - roughly how long did it take between the day you placed order and for most of the items to reach the warehouse? Are most of your sellers located in Guangzhou?

hullo both!

=(

Hi Z3phy,

I wish to get some stuff from TB, if you still have space I would like to order. Let me knw. BTW, I plan to get basin mixer for 2 bathromm and kitchen. My house theme scadinavian, which mixer suit? Any suggestion? :sport-smiley-018:

Can I check with you - roughly how long did it take between the day you placed order and for most of the items to reach the warehouse? Are most of your sellers located in Guangzhou?

I got May to order. so did not take note of the sellers location. shipping prices from seller to GZ were minimal too. Placed order in Mid Feb. all items less 1 reached her today. most items reached her last week. so i can safely say, abt 3 weeks.

then from her GZ warehouse to my place, she gave me an estimated 8 days. so have to prepare for abt 4 to 5 weeks notice if you guys are ordering. some sellers are pretty slow.

Hi Z3phy,

I wish to get some stuff from TB, if you still have space I would like to order. Let me knw. BTW, I plan to get basin mixer for 2 bathromm and kitchen. My house theme scadinavian, which mixer suit? Any suggestion? :sport-smiley-018:

i'm not so good at recommending. need to know what you like and need. But many pple recommended the Jumoo brand for reliability. can try =)

there are many types, you'll need to choose between 1 or 2 taps, 1 or 2 inlets or outlets, movable head, the list goes on.

i think small items shouldnt be a problem. but i'll like to order by tomorrow. so let me know! =)

Hi I also keen to buy few stuff like downlights and some small stuff for kitchen. Please let me know if I can tag along for shipment.

Hi I also keen to buy few stuff like downlights and some small stuff for kitchen. Please let me know if I can tag along for shipment.

yup. but i'm not sure if can ship separately to ur desired location leh. or u guys dun mind coming to pasir ris to collect. i'm open to collating.

Not sure how this works if we share. You guys buying direct from seller and ship to Amcon? coz i'm just getting Amcon to buy for me (means i pay the $10/link)

I got May to order. so did not take note of the sellers location. shipping prices from seller to GZ were minimal too. Placed order in Mid Feb. all items less 1 reached her today. most items reached her last week. so i can safely say, abt 3 weeks.

then from her GZ warehouse to my place, she gave me an estimated 8 days. so have to prepare for abt 4 to 5 weeks notice if you guys are ordering. some sellers are pretty slow.

I chose all my sellers to be based in GZ as far as possible. 4-5 weeks is a bit long! Thanks for the info, guess I better order soon.

Hi Z3phy! :)

How did you know when the items reached May? Did she update you as and when the items arrive or there's a tracking number?

I'm also engaging her services. Going to place orders throughout the month of March and probably send over all at a go in April.

Hi Z3phy! :)

How did you know when the items reached May? Did she update you as and when the items arrive or there's a tracking number?

I'm also engaging her services. Going to place orders throughout the month of March and probably send over all at a go in April.

oh.. i bother her everyday with 到齐了吗?

but not doing to do that any more. just let her be. not urgent anyway.

oh.. i bother her everyday with 到齐了吗?

but not doing to do that any more. just let her be. not urgent anyway.

Hahahaha. Guess you can do that cos you got her to order for you.

I'm gonna place orders myself and send to her warehouse. Seems like I gotta find my own tracking method.

By the way which seller did you buy your tap from?

I'm looking for a tap like these.

11.jpg

pull-out-faucet-chrome-swivel-kitchen-sink-Mixer-tap-b534-swivel-pull-out-faucet-kitchen-500x500.jpg

I prefer the look of the first one, but I think the second one is easier to maintain.

Hahahaha. Guess you can do that cos you got her to order for you.

I'm gonna place orders myself and send to her warehouse. Seems like I gotta find my own tracking method.

By the way which seller did you buy your tap from?

I'm looking for a tap like these.

11.jpg

pull-out-faucet-chrome-swivel-kitchen-sink-Mixer-tap-b534-swivel-pull-out-faucet-kitchen-500x500.jpg

I prefer the look of the first one, but I think the second one is easier to maintain.

u know, i also wanted a tap like that.

but after considering "老人言", i bought the conventional kind.

1. any movable parts always prone to spoiling more easily

2. algae might grow on the "inside", the hidden part.

i lazy to clean la... :dancingqueen:

hmm... i first time. only used Amcon before.

you can try la, earlier threads got put the contact email and number for amcon.

they can order for you from TB and ship to your desired address. if your items are bulky, consider them. if not, you may like to consider the agents in TB. this one i not so sure.

Hi Z3phy,

Thanks! by the way is Amcon and May related?? sorry I am blur. Thanks

Hi Z3phy,

Thanks! by the way is Amcon and May related?? sorry I am blur. Thanks

May is the boss of Amcon. This is from what I gather from frankman's blog. Go check out his blog if u havent.