Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Berlinbear

🐶 Westie's Home 🐶

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The challenge now is the last room which we reserved for our dog, Westie! Really clueless wat theme he will like!

For my case.. My bed is her bed.. Her bed is also her bed.. The whole house is her room ....zzzzz

For my case.. My bed is her bed.. Her bed is also her bed.. The whole house is her room ....zzzzz

Same too, he like to sleep on our bed. The room for him is on 2nd level beside toilet. We find it conducive for him to hang ard at 2nd level n easier access to toilet. That way, if we are out for long hours, visitors do not have to b greeted with any mess when the main door is opened. :rolleyes:

Dyed his ears and tail for the fun of it during cny. Non toxic and supposed to wear off by a month according to pet shop.

Edited by Berlinbear

Westie's first bath at home

F13E2206-843B-4605-8B0A-F4A10CE3CCC5-507-000000E21B117FD5_zpsbfc20efc.jpg

Bubble pop

1EE71A3D-5331-4530-A743-930D7D043456-507-000000E20E5CD2D7_zpsc52dc554.jpg

Ladies, pls dun peep at my naked body

1735E1BB-F33E-4B3B-80DF-F0ADA18C2AB5-507-000000E5FA2ED124_zps816054b5.jpg

Westie is so lucky to have a good owner like u ;)

Thanks Potatoes. We r lucky to have Westie as our dog. He has shown n taught us wat is positivity, love and courage. To most owners, your dog is just a dog. We still have friends, colleague,hobbies n and other aspects of life. But always remember to your dog, u r his/her everything. We encompass the world to them with each passing or waiting moment.

After the passing on of Mindy, I learnt to spare no effort in giving the best for your loved ones regardless human or animal. Life can be transient and short. Live with no regrets where possible...

Westie is so lucky to have a good owner like u ;)

Edited by Berlinbear