Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Ba Zhi Analysis At Fu Lu Shou - My Experiences

Believed BK'll get a similar 'field report', if he goes. My interpretation of 'bazi'.

- Ganzhi(10 Gan & 12 Zhi)system is basically a chinese numerical system, consisting of 'words'.

- It is the 'myths' of the 'relabellings' and their definitions/interpretations attached to these Gans and Zhi.

- Must admit these 'relabelling' is quite complicated in nature, like yinyang, wuxing, direction, etc

- When/how/why did zhi's 子 be associated with 'Rat'?, 0 deg...

- Why this animal chiong with that animal in opposite direction? Definition/observation/conclusion correct?

- When/how/why did Gan's 甲 be associated with 'wood', 'yang', and 'East'?

- Why some say year pillar associate with 'grand parents', while some say 'parents'.

- Why 3 pillar no good, 4 pillar are better?

- Month pillar represent self/wife/sibling, etc who defined the 'meanings'. How true are these 'meaning'?

- What has the 'particular point of time' of birth be associated with the 60 year cycle?

Let's see below example:

- Label 'bepgof' as 'dog' or 'cat', attached some definitions to 'dog' and 'cat', then start interprete these 'relabels' from the angle of perceived characteristics of dog and cat and conclude bepgof is a '4 legs animal', with 'fur', '2 eyes', like to eat fish, bone, cannot feed with veg, cat cannot touch water......lifespan of 10yrs.....

- There are many 'components' associate in the bazi interpretation process, let alone the construction method and its limitations.

- I took years to read, to understand the meanings, the history, put my 'doubts' aside without wearing any glass first....eventually.

If Ivy in Singapore is labelled as 'Queen', can this Ivy then possess the powers of being a 'real Queen' in the UK?

That makes me say bazi is a labelling game.

Of course, all that you have wrote above made perfect sense, but only to you.

You might as well go and challenge why the alphabet 'A' should be labelled as 'A', why not labelled as 'Z'? Or, why the number '1' should be labelled as '1', and why 1+1 should be 2 and not 4?

No?

There is something really disturbing about you. I would have thought that, for someone who has gone through the classical FS, Bazi texts, therre he should have gained greater insights about the subjects. Unfortunately not so. It is like a child who couldnt yet overcome the fact that 1+1=2 and therefore has since been struggling with it.

And the child is 49-years old.

Cheers!

Edited by Lauer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It is like a child who couldnt yet overcome the fact that 1+1=2 and therefore has since been struggling with it.

Perhaps u know only the fact that 1+1=2.

Boolean logic says 1+1+1+1+....=1

Synergy says 1+1 >2

This applies to 'we are on the same boat' - third time I wrote.

I have a slightly different approach to life destiny; life destiny in my context, not the one as defined by one's Bazi.

I would think that, when one has received a proper education and grew up in conducive environment with good parental guidance, then he should possess a good value system. He would know what is right or wrong, he would respect the others and help the disadvanted, where possible, etc.

In this context, I would think that how he seeks his life direction, what to do next, is a matter of getting the right timing.

In other words, when you possess a good value system, what to do in your life is not a question of what, but when. As long as what you are trying to do would not bring down the family, would not cause any hardship to others. Life shouldnt be full of regrets..."I should have done this, could have done that...etc". So what if the step you took ended in a failure? This is what a life journey all about, about discovering who you are and what do you do in this earth.

In ancient China, what people could do in their lifes were very restricted, compartmentalized. Farmers continued to farm, fishermen continued to fish etc all registered. Some professions, once registered, couldnt really be changed. Like stage perfromers, prostitutes etc. Want to be a carpenter? He would have to serve as an apprentice to a willing master, without pay for the first few years until he graduated. Until the tail end of Qing Dynasty, there was no vocational school, and the first was established by Christian mission. The only liberating avenue was education, to be a learned, to pass the Imperial Exam. Or to join the army, hopefully he would command it one day. Or to be a businessman, which until the Qing Dynasty a deplorable profession bringing shame to a family. It was only the emergence of the Shanxi trade group that businessmen started to be accepted.

Under this kind of compartmentalized life, people sought to get the right timing to get married, to build a house (I doubt that there is this thing called a housing developer then), to sow the seedlings, to start a journey, even to start a fishing trip etc. All for the right timing. Even when getting a 'chiam' in a temple, one would have to ask if it was the right time by first throwing the dice (what is the correct word for it?)..

So, I would think that one could get an answer of "is this the right timing" from a Bazi reading, but not the type of question like "should I start a gold mine in Myanmar?".

I read this posting quite a few times. Indeed contains some wisdow.

I've mentioned in numberous postings that i made that 'bazi contains some wisdow', just that no one seems keening to ask me 'what are the wisdow'

You might as well go and challenge why the alphabet 'A' should be labelled as 'A', why not labelled as 'Z'? Or, why the number '1' should be labelled as '1', and why 1+1 should be 2 and not 4?

Quite sometimes ago, I posted a topic drew little response, asking;

Would one hears a sound when a tree is falling in a forest with nobody around?

Appreciate your view.

Of course, all that you have wrote above made perfect sense, but only to you.

No?

There is something really disturbing about you. I would have thought that, for someone who has gone through the classical FS, Bazi texts, therre he should have gained greater insights about the subjects. Unfortunately not so. It is like a child who couldnt yet overcome the fact that 1+1=2 and therefore has since been struggling with it.

And the child is 49-years old.

Cheers!

Criticism drawing is pretty simple. Do tell us something meaningful about 4 pillars, wouldn't you?

Style of writing and choices of words do tell one's character.

Would one hear a sound when a tree is falling in a forest with nobody around?

Is that a trick question? Nobody is around. Who is there to listen?

But.. if you widen the parameters to include all sentient beings, then that'll be a different story.

It all boils down to one's perspective.

just an update of last visit : geomaner told me this year if take exams this year, i will surely pass.

Now i want to highlight something under these 2 scenarios :

a) if i did not study, will i pass exams BEFORE meeting the geomancer ? Common sense tell you it is a Definitely NO. How to pass exams without preparation ?

b) "Unconsciously or unknowingly" , I did study first (put in efforts in 2012) and clear all exams in 2013, AFTER that, met geomancer and he told me my exams will be a breeze in 2013. Was it a coincidence ?

Therefore from this experience, it may states that:

1) when bazi is defined, somehow a "unconscious or invisible" effort took place in human being like myself to put in efforts for exam (before geomancer forcast), which "coincide" to the end-result that geomancer told me that "this 2013 year - exams sure passed" (but i did not tell geomancer i m taking exams)

If (1) is always true, and what if one year ago i see the geomancer and he told me 2013 will be a best time to pass exams, then i would start accumulating all exams to take place in 2013.

So probably bazi is really fixed and provide "some future trends" and i consider it a tool for PLANNING..

Share your thoughts please.

Edited by kalimantan

Is that a trick question? Nobody is around. Who is there to listen?

But.. if you widen the parameters to include all sentient beings, then that'll be a different story.

It all boils down to one's perspective.

Correct, perspective. Same for fs 'settings'. Put things here and there....

Another view:

'Laws of nature' - exist, regardless u there or not, like or don't, everyone can't escape, unless u possess supernatural power.

just an update of last visit : geomaner told me this year if take exams this year, i will surely pass.

a) if i did not study, will i pass exams BEFORE meeting the geomancer ? Common sense tell you it is a Definitely NO. How to pass exams without preparation ?

b) "Unconsciously or unknowingly" , I did study first (put in efforts in 2012) and clear all exams in 2013, AFTER that, met geomancer and he told me my exams will be a breeze in 2013. Was it a coincidence ?

1) when bazi is defined, somehow a "unconscious or invisible" effort took place in human being like myself to put in efforts for exam (before geomancer forcast), which "coincide" to the end-result that geomancer told me that "this 2013 year - exams sure passed" (but i did not tell geomancer i m taking exams)

If (1) is always true, and what if one year ago i see the geomancer and he told me 2013 will be a best time to pass exams, then i would start accumulating all exams to take place in 2013.

So probably bazi is really fixed and provide "some future trends" and i consider it a tool for PLANNING..

Believe u know abt sequential access and random access.

Former refers events 'follow Q' - one by one, FCFS. No 'quick fit', no 'short cut'.

Latter refers to 'jump Q' - Priority (assume needed info there already)- get what u want at random - seem many forumers possess this mentality towards what FS can do - help them to get what they what randomly.(instead of telling them must study first before one can clear the exam) Question is do they 'own' it first.?

Simple laws in life work like sequential process: you can't go to station B, before clearing station A. Can't run before knowing walking....

Bazi 100% guarantee 'fixed' - from the structure pt of view and the various fixed definitions - only a matter of 'putting u into which predefined box'.

He knows 'exam', 'sleeping at noon',etc as what u mentioned so 'specfic' - to my understanding of Bazi, it never tell terms like exam, sleep at noon at which age range. I guess his observation is shape, with vast life experience, been interact with many class of ppls.

Wah seh.....you give me $200 and wait 20 days, I also can give you accurate data la.... If I not good enough, can pay another master $100 for some details and still earn $100 la.... This standard mana eh sai.

My thoughts for this....ok la if you willing to wait....no prawn got fish also ok la but definitely this shows the standard of the master. Any fsms tell me, "wait" come back another day....I'll say pls go punggol fly kite. My thoughts for this.....bazi is quite fix and like you say....got trend le. If bad...ang neh bao see liao. Best a master can predict as well as 扭转乾坤 le.

Bro, in bazi some things are very obvious wanna....like mine horh, saw a few bazi master. Few of them also said the same, I got 破财. Lim Peh after attending course also know la but how? One said I will lose money a period...can't tell when. One said I will lose "that" year, quite a lot but no other info. Check with my class teacher, said I'll lose 4 digits, which year, which month, which location, money for what purpose....ho seh liao, got clue but no saviour...I save myself? Jialat, save my backside....in the end also 破财. So now i only clap clap for those master who can help me not to lose money...not just predict when I lose money.

hi, anyone else tried this fsm before?

thanks!

I did. Save you $30. Wasted my time. Only thing he was spot on was my gastric problems. Guess Bazi can't tell much.

No human being is able to know 'future', supernatural forces otherwise. Bazi involves no supernatural forces.

It is basically a 'model' integrated with some theories and 'procedures'.

Theory is a structure designed to explain the underlying cause and effect relationship in a given situation, through PAST set of observations.

Examples: Yin Yang, WuXing, are theories. Theories explain WHY.

Model is a representation designed to understand the main WORKING concepts of theories. It often involves 'procedure' , or 'calculation'. Model explains 'how to'.

Bazi, ZWDX....etc are models.

Note: The 10 heavenly system and 12 earthly branch 'system', has evolved from purely a numerical system invented by the Chinese, to a 'model' with many subjected values attached to it. These values include 'directions', 'metal, wood, water, fire, earth', '12 animals', 'YY', ...etc

We, human, 'know' things through 'learning' by all MEANS - book, tv, radio, coffee shop hear and take, told....etc. Symbolic (culture, friendship....intangible), relation (power distribution, politic, behaviour, interaction between ....), techno-structure ( systems, task, process....)approaches....

Bazi applies techno-structure approach as frame-work, block by block and piece by piece. It aslo applies 'interaction' part for 'relationship' calculation. And also symbolic approach (the 'values' attached to branch/earth...etc).

The big issue is the 'input' method. GIGO. Garbage IN garbage OUT. It also bases on an important yet could be misleading underlying ASSUMPTION concept of 'future trends' will be repeated same as the past. 'Things won't change over time?' - each of each know the answers. Things change so do values (like culture, rituals), meaning of words and many.

I can make an academic 'research' report concluding that bazi can't tell future. So don't use it as a tool for planning. Use more 'sensible' and reliable data & information as inputs for planning - do take note the change 'patterns' of past data/info toward present and future, over same subject.

Also, beside the techno-structure, don't ignore the other 2 approaches I mentioned, they do exist though hands can't touch, but can be felt. Most importantly, they CHANGE things.

I did. Save you $30. Wasted my time. Only thing he was spot on was my gastric problems. Guess Bazi can't tell much.

Although i started this thread, it is true that $30 cannot give much details. I went for ziwei instead as the "modelling / framework" template described by bepgof has more information.

Edited by kalimantan