Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tomatolander

Comments About Allbest Aircon Co.

Anybody used their service? How's their installation skills? I read some negative comments abt them in Singapore Brides.. Wonder if it's good or bad to use them.. Pls advise! Thanks!

Got my 2 Daikin systems (Single and system 3) from them and their installation is good... It's been 4+ years now and no problems... Their workers are quite pro and friendly... I got mine at their IMM outlet (pre-renovated)...

I guess there won't be such a thing where every customer of a particular service provider is okie with them... There are bound to be good and bad comments... There are always 2 sides to a story... Might have started with the customer side? We won't know... It's a heng sway thing...

Edited by typhoonz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Got my 2 Daikin systems (Single and system 3) from them and their installation is good... It's been 4+ years now and no problems... Their workers are quite pro and friendly... I got mine at their IMM outlet (pre-renovated)...

I guess there won't be such a thing where every customer of a particular service provider is okie with them... There are bound to be good and bad comments... There are always 2 sides to a story... Might have started with the customer side? We won't know... It's a heng sway thing...

How can they do a business like as if they treat the customers like buying 4D?? what got such things call heng or sway.When a customer put money on getitng the aircon from them, they must give the best services and workmanship into it.

got my a/c from them as well. so far so gd.... the installation lads are quite polite n friendly.

durin 1st installation, me n hb decide on a spot to place the a/c in the living room but to only change our mind later after they have drill a lobang through the wall! they assure us tat we can still change the location n will help to patch up the wrong hole for us.

durin 2nd installation, they ran late at the previous job n they did call me in advance to let me know. they finish up around 8pm (on a sat) n still check all the a/c again b4 leavin n askin if i need them to run through the cleanin procedure of my system.

IMO, when durin the trunkin procedure, die die u shld try to b there. only leave when they are half done n have completed drillin all the necessary holes. think it takes a little longer to detect installation faults in some cases though. but touchwood....mine workin ok so far........

How can they do a business like as if they treat the customers like buying 4D?? what got such things call heng or sway.When a customer put money on getitng the aircon from them, they must give the best services and workmanship into it.

We all want the best bang for the buck but somehow things will go wrong here and there. It's how they solve it that matters. We also can give them some slack and let them do their job. Of course after this and they are still slack, then we must do something.

Sometimes what's written here is only 1 part of the story. We don't know what they have done or perhaps it was just a misunderstanding.