Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MHB

The Great Migration

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello, is there any warranty if we buy from insani?

Mine took more than 2.5 weeks before they inform me that they are shipping the items over despite the items are in stock. After that, it only took like 0.5 weeks for it to arrive at my doorstep.

Hello, is there any warranty if we buy from insani?

I think so but how do you claim for your warranty since the company is in Germany and you might have to pay for the shipping cost.

if you are referring to shipping, i think DHL covers only to a certain percentage of the purchase value. If you are referring to the coverage for faulty item, then might be more tricky but this is the risk of buying online.

At least the company refund me my purchase after a long ding dong-ing when i didnt receive my items...

Hi I just emailed them asking for after sales warranty for the grohe items. They told me to check with the manufacturer myself! Such an unfriendly reply.

I think so but how do you claim for your warranty since the company is in Germany and you might have to pay for the shipping cost.

if you are referring to shipping, i think DHL covers only to a certain percentage of the purchase value. If you are referring to the coverage for faulty item, then might be more tricky but this is the risk of buying online.

At least the company refund me my purchase after a long ding dong-ing when i didnt receive my items...

Hi I just emailed them asking for after sales warranty for the grohe items. They told me to check with the manufacturer myself! Such an unfriendly reply.

Yah... So you can understand how I feel when I am chasing for my undelivered items... The frustration and anxiety...