Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MHB

The Great Migration

Wow this is really unique! I don't think anyone will come out with this idea for their bathroom. Hats off to u! :good:

Thanks... This is not my idea but was copied from some magazine. I even see some people put a bicycle in the bathroom haha... I think everything is possible...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

are the legs rust proof? just concerned about the constant contact with water

That is my initial concern too. The main water contributor will be from the hand shower located just beside it... Thus, I am thinking of putting up a thin veil, something you see in the Japanese bath to act as a shower curtain.... I have put a rubber stopper for all my wheels...

Hi can i check where did you get your door from? Did you change your enterance door too?

How much is it?

Finally, the chipped main door and the 3 ugly grey bedroom doors are replaced... The white doors really match my blue wall... :)

image-67.jpg

and my common toilet door is up too. The unevenness is really obvious once the frame is up... This is due to some thickness differences at the toilet entrance... I was not around when the installer was taking measurement and also on the installation day.. Hopefully, the white area can be patched

image-68.jpg

Also, my wifey is determined to get the Yale digital lock as she was impressed by Xiaxue's blog... Haiz, no choice so spent more lor... So far so good though, the fingerprint recognition is really convenient... Say bye bye to keys...

This week carpentry will be up, my Reno is really slow and steady... Haha... Anyway, not in a rush too...

Hi can i check where did you get your door from? Did you change your enterance door too?

How much is it?

I changed my front door too... The 3 bedroom doors and fire rated front door are from yontat... Quite famous on renotalk but their schedule is quite packed. I waited for almost 4 weeks for the installation. However, the wait is worth it. Price is about 1500 for all doors.

As for the toilet door, it is from pd door, about 300plus... Workmanship so so..... 😊

My diamond finally get its energy... It braves through the time, my renovation and all the shifting here and there...

image-76.jpg

Hi MHB, lovely clock. May I know where you got it and price?

Thanks!

My diamond finally get its energy... It braves through the time, my renovation and all the shifting here and there...

image-76.jpg

Hi MHB, lovely clock. May I know where you got it and price?

Thanks!

This is a diamond clock that runs on electricity... I got it from wee's collection... Just google and you should see his Facebook... 😀

This is a diamond clock that runs on electricity... I got it from wee's collection... Just google and you should see his Facebook...

Hey thanks, somehow I managed to find his fb page yesterday and asked him today abt diamond clock. I then saw the clock picture u posted earlier with some mosaic tiles behind which was similar to other clock pictures he sent me. So I guessed u got it from him :)

Everything looks great together! Enjoy the graduation!

Hi project,

Thanks... Really enjoy the new house now...

After 2+ months of agony, Insani has finally refunded the amount back to my account. At least, they honored their words and the refund is really swift, out of my expectation too...

With the pain of dealing with Insani is behind me now, my wifey and I started to furnish our new house. We still need a dining table top (as I have the leg) and dining chairs....

Then, we saw this colorful chairs and decided to add some colors to our house...

image-107.jpg

My living room: really like the color contrast. I will need a carpet and a coffee table. My nightstand has been used as a temporary coffee table...

image-105.jpg

Also, added in 1 more poster on my brick wall... Bought it in may but I am lazy to get it frame up haha...

image-110.jpg

After moving in my new house for 3 months, I finally got my table top from second charm. It is really a very nice piece that sits perfectly on my sewing machine leg. The team that installed the table top was efficient, professional and polite.

image-113.jpg

Also, added a coffee table and a carpet for Christmas.. Still feel that I should hang some pictures on the blue wall... It looks bare.

image-112.jpg

Try to be artistic

image-114.jpg

My study is almost ready too. Poster, study table and chair is already in place... Missing a bookshelf still

Now waiting for the customized bookshelf to arrive in feb 😀.

Edited by MHB

With the pain of dealing with Insani is behind me now, my wifey and I started to furnish our new house. We still need a dining table top (as I have the leg) and dining chairs....

Then, we saw this colorful chairs and decided to add some colors to our house...

image-107.jpg

My living room: really like the color contrast. I will need a carpet and a coffee table. My nightstand has been used as a temporary coffee table...

image-105.jpg

Also, added in 1 more poster on my brick wall... Bought it in may but I am lazy to get it frame up haha...

image-110.jpg

hihi,

can i koe where do you purchase the colorful chair??

Hi Neko,

Sorry for the late reply

I got them from oddyssey... These are re-upholstery pieces and I am still lacking of 1 piece argh...

Finally, I have added some items to the place called my home:

The crate bookshelves:

I drilled those holes until I vomit blood.... Luckily, the end result still looks okay

image-119.jpg

Even god father has given his approval: 😀

image-120.jpg

Then the house shaped bookshelve is finally deliver today, it looks great albeit for a serious defect, the door hinge on the left come off... Hopefully this can be rectified soon....

image-118.jpg