Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

actually not sandstone color but a light color, white but not pure white, dunno how to explain lol

now that i see ur sandstone color, dunno want to change anot :P

the rounding of edges should be standard ba, i also nvr specify that i wan round edges but the base was done like tat

Edited by edd

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

actually not sandstone color but a light color, white but not pure white, dunno how to explain lol

now that i see ur sandstone color, dunno want to change anot :P

the rounding of edges should be standard ba, i also nvr specify that i wan round edges but the base was done like tat

Yup, maybe rounding of edges is a safe feature for all the renovations. I guess there must be plenty of complains in the past where homeowners accidentally cut their toes, so ID firms automatically added these into the renovation and we benefited from these. Lol.. :good:

Ha! Your renovation is progressing so fast and furious, so if you want to change the wall colour, better inform your ID asap. I heard from my ID that "sandstone" colour is being selected as the renovation colour of the year for 2012 in Singapore. Not exactly sure how true is that statement but he highlighted that if I want to give a cozy & modern feel to my house, I definitely won't go wrong with "sandstone" colour, which I agree. Perhaps you can find out from your ID what he think of this colour. :lol:

see.. sometimes i wonder where i get my contractor from.hahaha!!!

my bases for fridge and WM are not rounded at the corners. which was why i'm just curious whether you guys requested or the ID took the initiative. mine din even ask. why am i not surprised. hahha.. mine doesnt give any suggestions at all.

yes jus4fun. *touchwood* but i havent kicked the corners yet!

thinking abt it now.. i think i would have also left the corners sharp. it does look nicer with my concept.

Edited by Z3phy

see.. sometimes i wonder where i get my contractor from.hahaha!!!

my bases for fridge and WM are not rounded at the corners. which was why i'm just curious whether you guys requested or the ID took the initiative. mine din even ask. why am i not surprised. hahha.. mine doesnt give any suggestions at all.

yes jus4fun. *touchwood* but i havent kicked the corners yet!

thinking abt it now.. i think i would have also left the corners sharp. it does look nicer with my concept.

Lol! You wouldn't say it looks nicer with your concept when your little toe hit the sharp edges, you will scold A to Z at it. Hahahaha! :lol:

Anyway I'm not cursing you but I think round edges might be better, in the event if you have small kids or plan to have kids. Ha! :lol:

i'm so insulted.

are u mocking me.

i'll be back with the pictures. just u wait. :bleah:

dun fight dun fight! one man/woman's poison, another man/woman's meat :P

i'm so insulted.

are u mocking me.

i'll be back with the pictures. just u wait. :bleah:

Hahahaha! Chill Chill. Just kidding. Both round and sharp edges have its advantages and disadvantages.

Hahahahaha! :lol:

Bro, here it is.. my humble petite unit.. 别见笑 :P

The 3Ds were done b4 i bou my furniture & confirmed the paint colours & wallpaper, so not very choon, but they gave quite a close impression.. except for the kitchen cos i did fair bit of changes.. :lol: So i'm sure urs will turn out even more swee swee :thumbs up:

[paiseh, take up so much of ur t-blog space]

Living Rm View #1

Living2-1_zps444edbb9.jpg

Living1-1_zps4aeac20d.jpg

Living Rm View #2

Living2-2_zpsb8c92c3f.jpg

Living2_zpscb2e4c35.jpg

Edited by jus4fun

lol. kidding one la. mine will look wierd if rounded. coz the size of my fridge fits exactly on top la.

but i will rem u Bengo.

for all the love u have for my sharp base.

Bro, here it is.. my humble petite unit.. 别见笑 :P

The 3Ds were done b4 i bou my furniture & confirmed the paint colours & wallpaper, so not very choon, but they gave quite a close impression.. except for the kitchen cos i did fair bit of changes.. :lol: So i'm sure urs will turn out even more swee swee :thumbs up:

[paiseh, take up so much of ur t-blog space]

Living Rm View #1

Living2-1_zps444edbb9.jpg

Living1-1_zps4aeac20d.jpg

Living Rm View #2

Living2-2_zpsb8c92c3f.jpg

Living2_zpscb2e4c35.jpg

Hey yo morning!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

To be honest, both the 3D & actual pictures of your house are equally gorgeous! I love the striking white colour of your living hall, coupled with your light-coloured furnitures, makes the whole area looks spacious and magnificent!

In addition, the design of your white wardrobe (with the shelves) brought out a sophisticated yet elegant "feel" to your bedroom, which makes me wonder if I should have something similar, hahaha..

As for the kitchen, it does look strikingly different from the layout of the 3D pic but from what I see, the workmanship is superb and the colour selection for your cabinets blend well with your black granite top. :thumbs up:

I doubt mine will look better than yours but I'm really looking forward to seeing the final product. Hope that 3D Innovative Design can provide a similar workmanship like yours to my house. Haha!

Have an awesome weekend dude! I'm dropping by my house later to discuss the renovation details with my ID and the carpenter. Maybe I will show them your pictures and say, "I want a top-notch quality like my friend's house here." :notti:

Hahaha! Cheers! :good:

Edited by Bengologist

lol. kidding one la. mine will look wierd if rounded. coz the size of my fridge fits exactly on top la.

but i will rem u Bengo.

for all the love u have for my sharp base.

Noooooooooo... :~

Please remember me as the guy who subsequently make a U-turn on my statement by commenting that both sharp and round edged bases have their advantages and disadvantages! Hahaha! :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway looking forward to seeing more photos of your house in your T-blog. Rest assured I won't comment on the sharp base. Ha! :)

Yeah, have a fantastic weekend too! :jammin:

Hey don't say that please, your experience is valuable to me.

I totally understand what you are trying to say. I have gone to my house last night and realised that the renovation work is far behind schedule and the position of some of the electrical points are not right, so I gave him a call to highlight these issues. He sounded like he doesn't know the progress of the renovation, but counter-offer to me that he will drop by this weekend to monitor the progress. I will remind him again this weekend to regularly update me on the renovation. Ha! :thumbs up:

Hi ben,

It will be gd if both ur id n urself be present at yr new hse to talk abt the progress n wat issues need to be rectify... It will be better if both meet up at the site n discuss face to face rather than miscomm as each has own thinking n ideas hence ur id may not understand if u tell him verbally...

U need meet yr id onsite several times so that things will not go wrong n can spot chk too :)

Edited by swaskie

Hi ben,

It will be gd if both ur id n urself be present at yr new hse to talk abt the progress n wat issues need to be rectify... It will be better if both meet up at the site n discuss face to face rather than miscomm as each has own thinking n ideas hence ur id may not understand if u tell him verbally...

U need meet yr id onsite several times so that things will not go wrong n can spot chk too :)

Hi swaskie,

You are definitely right on this. I had arranged for a meeting with the ID and carpenter yesterday and we managed to sort out several renovation issues and details on the spot. Although it was a 2-hour long session, it was totally worth the time as face-to-face communication on the job-site is much easier and efficient than talking on the phone. Haha!

Yeah! I'm going down to my house again this evening to see if the lads are working today. Hahahaha! :lol:

Yo bro, thx for the kind words! Bcos of the folks, like u, i had gone for more a conventional contemporary approach n the worksmanship ok nia (though many of my friens n those who came for viewing - ya my ID got 3 groups of his potential clients to come view - oso said quite gd liao), but u make it sound like "wow"! Haha! :lol:

Think will try to go off track a little nex time for a more thematic, character look n feel! Hee hee! :P

Glad tt u r resolving ur issues wif ur ID n carpenter. Sure urs will turn up jus great too! Can't wait to c them :)

Anyway, like wat I put to another sis, 金屋银屋都不如自己的狗窩.. We r each proud owner of our own hse/hm.. Importantly is to njoy the stay - a plc to rest n recoup well - at the end of each hardworking day at work ya! Cheers! :)

PS. That time my workers no work on Sundays & PHs de! :(

Edited by jus4fun