Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Granitetop

Lengkong Tiga 5I Home

Went to buy stuffs yesterday..
Start from mega, bought Samsung fridge at $1888 but was charged an additional $50 for delivery...
$1020 for rinnai inner flame hob RB 3CG all from Joe at novena. He was the only one around at 11am. He served me quickly as there was a returning customer waiting for him.

rinnai.png

Hi, you can check out Royal Fanco along Jalan Besar. The last we checked, they were the cheapest in that stretch and extremely good service! Husband and wife team: Henry & Lena who give good advice and best, they are not pushy!

Then went to royal Franco, did not get to check all 3 shops along the street, din wan to tire out my parents with the walking...
Bought 2wc 1 pc magnum brand 2 ticks, $350 each, bought ceiling fans too... But forget to check if they can install for me!!!
Bought bathroom hand grip too n the ceiling laundry hooks n arino bidet $58 each.

Lena was very helpful and none pushy. Very pleasant shopping experience. Met a nice ID / contractor who is very friendly and he ended up suggesting things we can get for our house like we r his clients.

Forget to mention actually at royal Franco, they also sell hood and hob, laundry systems, sinks, grohe things (he mentioned now got worthwhile promotion for grohe shower system with basin tap at $700++)

Citygas called to say I can't get the rinnai heater as I dun have a service yard... Tot I saw in Renotalk someone installed one in kitchen beside window... *sad* got Macro one instead...

null-29.jpg

Then I realise this heater need a electrical power point...

Edited by Granitetop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Planning to buy a undercounter alkaline water system - Jupiter Delphi ionizer... Not sure how things will work out...

DelphiFaucetInOperation.jpg

Edited by Granitetop

Planning to buy a undercounter alkaline water system - Jupiter Delphi ionizer... Not sure how things will work out...

Hi is this Jupiter good and what's the price like? And I think we have gotten the same bidet spray!

Hi is this Jupiter good and what's the price like? And I think we have gotten the same bidet spray!

null-30.jpg

It is $3080 I think. Can pay by installment with credit card. It is the only faucet system. It is nicer than having a countertop one, that would be an eyesore. Function wise think same at $1800 mavello. Filter cost $150 for 6000L of water.

http://kemptrading.com/dispitem.asp?itemid=939&pcat=158

null-32.jpg

The bidet with auto off valve function! Just learn that bidet valve r meant to be close at all time otherwise the bidet will spoil very quickly as it is not built to withstand water pressure.

Edited by Granitetop

Went to buy stuffs yesterday..

Start from mega, bought Samsung fridge at $1888 but was charged a $50 more for delivery...

$1020 for rinnai inner flame hob RB 3CG

Then went to royal Franco, did not get to check all 3 shops along the street, din wan to tire out my parents with the walking...

Bought 2wc 1 pc magnum brand 2 ticks, $350 each, bought ceiling fans too... But forget to check if they can install for me!!!

Bought bathroom hand grip too n the ceiling laundry hooks n arino bidet $58 each.

Lena was very helpful and none pushy. Very pleasant shopping experience. Met a nice ID / contractor who is very friendly and he ended up suggesting things we can get for our house like we r his clients.

Citygas called to say I can't get the rinnai heater as I dun have a service yard... Tot I saw in Renotalk someone installed one in kitchen beside window... *sad* got Macro one instead...

Bought 4 Crestars aerolite, then the Crestar call me saying they will deliver the box is skylite model, saying it is the same except the 3D blades which they will pack it in for me.... like that also can... ...

Called royal franco Lena back and realise they dun install the fans, my ID contractor also dun do fan installation... but she can arrange for me installation at $40 per fan, she advise after paint work then install. So KIV installation till then.

called Mega to arrange for the hob delivery... took me many redials to get thru the line then was put on hold for a long time 2 times before finally got joe(the saleman I ordered from) on the line. I told him I was put on hold for very long Then he said I should have ask for him earlier, he always do his best to answer phonecall... He sounded more upset than me.. :dunno::unsure::bleah:

Anyway he help me arrange the hob to be deliver the hob next tue. then pay only when fridge is delivered. :yamseng:

Highlight of reno progress next week

30 Jul Tue - Hob delivery bet 11 to 1pm

31 Jul Wed - Delivery of aerogaz hood

Delivery of WC and other things from Royal Franco at 1pm

Town gas turn on at ???

1 Aug Thurs- Citygas heater installation 2.30pm

Edited by Granitetop

Your renovation progress sounds smooth! Thanks for sharing on the Jupiter! Very detailed! So does that mean there will be one Jupiter 'tap' at a corner of the sink?

Your renovation progress sounds smooth! Thanks for sharing on the Jupiter! Very detailed! So does that mean there will be one Jupiter 'tap' at a corner of the sink?

Yes, there will be a tap at the corner to dispense alkaline water for direct drinking. acidic water will be collected for washing.

pardon my ignorance. is the alkaline water thing like a water filter ? what is it used for (very expensive leh) ?

Hi Alfredt!

I am new to it too. I understand it is a water filter system that does more than water filtering. Other than filter, it has the option of ionizes the water to alkaline and acidic. Alkaline water for drinking and acidic for washing (of fruits, brush teeth, bath).

According to the website http://kemptrading.com/info2.asp?id=303

Alkaline Ionized Water Benefits!

• pH Balance – A Key to Healthy Living

The human body tends to maintain body fluid at pH 7.35 according to the homeostasis function. It tries to maintain the balance of each organ with alkaline bodt fluid of pH 8.8 from the pancreas as the peak. However, a consistent acidic condition will result in lowering one’s immune system. Alkaline ionized water with pH 8.5-11 helps to counter the harmful effects of acidic wastes build-up.

• Abundant antioxidant – Combats Free radicals

Imagine having the ability to convert normal rap or filtered water into anatioxidant water with a negative oxidation reduction potential (-ORP) that retards the ageing process. A high or rising positive ORP (+ORP) causes oxidation that in turn causes ageing. The –ORP from an ionizer is effective in counteracting this process. Alkaline ionized water renews our bodies at the cellular level. This is as close as it gets to reach the Fountain of Youth!

• Highly Oxygenated Water – Boosts Metabolism (Micro-oxygenation)

The other antioxidant property of Jupiter is the high quantity of dissolved oxygen in the form of hydroxyl ions (OH-). These oxygen atoms with an extra electron attached to them is similar to antioxidants such as vitamin A, C and E. It combats free radicals that are unstable oxygen molecules which cause damage to the body cells and helps to boost metabolism and immunity.

• Alkaline ionized minerals (Ca2+) – Restore pH balance

Alkaline ionized water gives you minerals in ionized form that are easily assimilated into the body. These ionized minerals are not only good for building strong bones and teeth, but they are also vital in dissolving acidic deposits at joints that cause various problems such as Arthritis, Gout and Rheumatism.

• Smaller water clusters – Microcluster and Hexagonal Effect

Alkaline ionized water molecule clusters are smaller than other types of water. It is this smaller size that helps to hydrate cells more efficiently. It is also a great transport in excreting waste matter from the body rapidly. This helps the body to detoxify and provides for better hydration.

The DELPHI –IO400U has two outlets, so what happens when you select neutral pH? Which tap will it come out from? :D

From what I read, this model is similar to ALPHION MX. Is there any issues if the acidic and alkaline water shares the same tap? It's because the price difference between the two is more than $1k!!

Edited by MiracleSG

Hi Alfredt!

I am new to it too. I understand it is a water filter system that does more than water filtering. Other than filter, it has the option of ionizes the water to alkaline and acidic. Alkaline water for drinking and acidic for washing (of fruits, brush teeth, bath).

According to the website http://kemptrading.com/info2.asp?id=303

Alkaline Ionized Water Benefits!

• pH Balance – A Key to Healthy Living

The human body tends to maintain body fluid at pH 7.35 according to the homeostasis function. It tries to maintain the balance of each organ with alkaline bodt fluid of pH 8.8 from the pancreas as the peak. However, a consistent acidic condition will result in lowering one’s immune system. Alkaline ionized water with pH 8.5-11 helps to counter the harmful effects of acidic wastes build-up.

• Abundant antioxidant – Combats Free radicals

Imagine having the ability to convert normal rap or filtered water into anatioxidant water with a negative oxidation reduction potential (-ORP) that retards the ageing process. A high or rising positive ORP (+ORP) causes oxidation that in turn causes ageing. The –ORP from an ionizer is effective in counteracting this process. Alkaline ionized water renews our bodies at the cellular level. This is as close as it gets to reach the Fountain of Youth!

• Highly Oxygenated Water – Boosts Metabolism (Micro-oxygenation)

The other antioxidant property of Jupiter is the high quantity of dissolved oxygen in the form of hydroxyl ions (OH-). These oxygen atoms with an extra electron attached to them is similar to antioxidants such as vitamin A, C and E. It combats free radicals that are unstable oxygen molecules which cause damage to the body cells and helps to boost metabolism and immunity.

• Alkaline ionized minerals (Ca2+) – Restore pH balance

Alkaline ionized water gives you minerals in ionized form that are easily assimilated into the body. These ionized minerals are not only good for building strong bones and teeth, but they are also vital in dissolving acidic deposits at joints that cause various problems such as Arthritis, Gout and Rheumatism.

• Smaller water clusters – Microcluster and Hexagonal Effect

Alkaline ionized water molecule clusters are smaller than other types of water. It is this smaller size that helps to hydrate cells more efficiently. It is also a great transport in excreting waste matter from the body rapidly. This helps the body to detoxify and provides for better hydration.

thanks for the detailed explanation ! appreciate it. i had colleagues who also swore by it .. while others tells me that the body can adjust and that such systems has only limited benefits. so confusing

thanks for the detailed explanation ! appreciate it. i had colleagues who also swore by it .. while others tells me that the body can adjust and that such systems has only limited benefits. so confusing

I will try after I move in and update again if it is helpful to my family.

:yeah:

• Like 1