Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Granitetop

Lengkong Tiga 5I Home

U can't compare as livolo one can use wireless key to control the light. However, the price is cheaper than "Neo" switch for 3 gang 1 way.

I have order one (one gang switch) to try out and the result is good.

I wonder what is the price difference between the switch the electrician selling and livolo...

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.66.pFGXh5&id=8727200904

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

electrician came down today to make notes of the wiring arrangement. He is quite concern about wire run de mei bu mei. will be using the same switch as my ID home one.. something MK... din quite catch it but same as ID home one must be good choice lar... ID not in the favour for livolo...

hopefully hacking can start smoothly tomolo!

Goodbye to:

null-6.jpg

null-5.jpg

null-1.jpg

IMG_46721.jpgIMG_41431.jpg

Edited by Granitetop

so exciting! my grohe toilet accessories from amazon is here! 6 days earlier than estimated!!! thumbs up!!!

null-11.jpg

packaging abit too big for the 2 boxes of it.

null-10.jpg

electrician came down today to make notes of the wiring arrangement. He is quite concern about wire run de mei bu mei. will be using the same switch as my ID home one.. something MK... din quite catch it but same as ID home one must be good choice lar... ID not in the favour for livolo...

hopefully hacking can start smoothly tomolo!

Goodbye to:

null-6.jpg

null-5.jpg

null-1.jpg

IMG_46721.jpgIMG_41431.jpg

Hahaha.. RIP to these old furnishing. :lol:

you can from amazon page at the top click 'help', then on the right hand side of the page loaded click on 'contact us' button. then fill in some info regarding your enquires for question 1 and 2, then question 3 on 'how you want us to contact you?", choose 'chat'. then there will be an option to email the transcript of the chat to you after the chat ended.

Hi many thanks for your help / reply.

Thank God we manage to get the permit and start hacking today..

After a long wait, renovation finally starts!

after seeing many fellow RT's hacking debris, this is mine..

null-15.jpg

Hacking is almost done.. new tiles are here, so are the sand... seem quite chop chop... I think better order my 4 sinks and mirror from taobao fast....

Hmm... reno pace is picking up... I must quickly learn how to order using amcon soon for the following:

kitchen sink

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=22154840708

bathroom sink

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=21518992387

bathroom set

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.223.Ppmeb7&id=16737989219

laundry sink

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w1017-2461178174.61.rC5v5Z&id=24896148371&

Edited by Granitetop

no time to learn amcon, plus per link is charged.. so ordered through peeka. bought 4 sinks 4 taps for now. think plus shipping will cost S$1k... Must pray all reach in usable condition and in time.

showed the tb rain shower to the plumber, he says it looks ok so I order another for the other toilet. if not good will then buy the hansgrohe showerhead to change. going to make sure plumber include valves to switch off toilet water supply in the event of leaks.

As of today, Toilets r tiled up and laundry room and kitchen wall r plastered.

null-24.jpg

null-23.jpg

Taobao items r not all in yet at the china receiving centre after a week of waiting...

Edited by Granitetop

After leaving a comment with peeka, then everything arrived... Maybe I shld have pursue it earlier....

Now waiting for the shipping cost, hope it is not more than $300, so it is still worth the trouble, risk n wait..

null-26.png

null-25.png

Edited by Granitetop

Am really interested in knowing the outcome of your taobao purchases! Really considering buying lots of stuff like u for my own place soon.

Edited by greglhc

Am really interesting in knowing the outcome of your taobao purchases! Really considering buying lots of stuff like u for my own place soon.

Will update more once the taobao purchases arrive.

Meanwhile searching for more things to buy...

Will update more once the taobao purchases arrive.

Meanwhile searching for more things to buy...

How about lighting? Relatively small volume and weight.