Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Granitetop

Lengkong Tiga 5I Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The DELPHI IO400U has two outlets, so what happens when you select neutral pH? Which tap will it come out from? :D

From what I read, this model is similar to ALPHION MX. Is there any issues if the acidic and alkaline water shares the same tap? It's because the price difference between the two is more than $1k!!

Hi miraclesg!

I think for alphion mx, the acid water come out from a seperate tubing. Delphi is come with a faucet, filter system is undercounter. While alphion mx is on the counter system which u can place it on the countertop or wall mount. Then run a separate the acid water tube into the sink.

Not quite sure if I got that right...

But thanks for pointing out alphion mx system, it look nice compare to mavello when I first target before change target to delphi due to purely aesthetic factor.

Yet to find out which outlet does pH 7 water flow out... Maybe both just like when alkaline water flow out, acid water also flow out. :dunno:

Edited by Granitetop

I read thru the brochures on the website you provided and the description in DELPHI IO400U mentioned that it is similar to ALPHION MX in terms of features. Their main difference between the two is their aesthetics and I can live with it by saving the $1k.

But the ALPHION MX does not have separate taps for the water, not sure if this will pose a problem.

Hmm.. Think I will be going to their showroom to take a look to compare and find out more...

International Plaza 10 Anson Road #02-86

I read thru the brochures on the website you provided and the description in DELPHI IO400U mentioned that it is similar to ALPHION MX in terms of features. Their main difference between the two is their aesthetics and I can live with it by saving the $1k.

But the ALPHION MX does not have separate taps for the water, not sure if this will pose a problem.

MiracleSG u can email them your queries, they are quite efficient in answering mine.

waiting for the hob delivery... from 11 to 1pm still have not come.. but the Mega lady called me at 1.11pm to check if delivered or not before I even call her to find out. *thumbs up* very responsible... if only her delivery team is as efficient...

now I have to wait for 1 to 3pm... anyway the lady knew I enquired from Jerome aka zero in the forum... but bought from Joe from MEga... I wonder if Jerome aka zero is from MEga? Hmm... :paint:

--------------------------------------

Wait from 11am till 5pm still no call no hob... :furious:

only to find out at 6pm it is alrdy delivered but no call!! waste my time 8|

Edited by Granitetop

Got a problem at the moment. ID just pointed out yesterday that the chimney hood is to be placed on this wall that has the beam protruding out...

null-34.jpg

:help::help::help:

null-35.jpg

Will appreciate any suggestions!

*update*

ID company furniture team will settle for me. Yeah!! :sport-smiley-004::yamseng:

Edited by Granitetop

Royal fanco delivery is prompt, Henry even make the delivery himself.. bring all my fans and bathroom accessories, WC was from the warehouse ppl, took a little longer but called before coming.. :yamseng:

I am puzzled... why do the worker acid washed some newly tiled areas and left out some? :dunno:

But overall happy that even though ID is our of town, things are moving still... the plumber work, acid wash, carpentry order is placed, window n grilles are ordered, glass door and bi-fold door ordered...

now waiting for taobao loots to arrive with my 4 sinks, hopefully by this Monday all delivered to my place.

Bought an IKEA dinning table, delivering in 2 weeks' time, hopefully the place is ready by then... at least the debris is clear and chemical wash by then.

:sport-smiley-004:

ID says By this week...

Window will be up, shower screen up, glass door up, carpentry up, etc...

Suddenly everything fastforward... Tempo picked up... I must arrange for fan installation n order my Jupiter Delphi ASAP !

hi

I have just bought a unite there too, collection of keys should be by end of the year.

looking for a good renovation contractor , any recommendation ?

weng

hi

I have just bought a unite there too, collection of keys should be by end of the year.

looking for a good renovation contractor , any recommendation ?

weng

Hi Wengdave!

Welcome to the estate! congratulation on your acquisition! It must be not easy as the demand higher than supply still despite of the cooling measures. Heard from another neighbour she did not even have a chance to view a unit on the advertised open house day as it was sold 2 days after advert appear in the market.

After meeting many ID companies in the beginning, comparing quotes and ideas, I engaged Marcus from Bara interior to do it in the end. They are known for hassle free reno experience, they can be auto pilot mode if u are busy. He is quite good and prompt, still answer my queries even when on holiday overseas. :yamseng: He is quite patient too, especially I always take the problems and quotes I read from renotalk stories and ask him. :notti: I am quite happy he is onsite coordinating all the ppl, and give instructions personally. His contractors are quite professional, no problem with workmanship so far. I like his electrician best. help me do conceal wiring because he like it nice nice and dun mind extra work. :yamseng::jammin::sport-smiley-004: when I share with him the story of our fellow reno former's light drop, he added special heavy duty wall plug for my light even though it is quite light. :yamseng:

But if you want contractor instead of ID then maybe can try the famous renotalk Mr K (HP: 9022 2321)

PM me if you want to come and take a look at the finished product, it should be done in 2-3 weeks' time.

Edited by Granitetop

Window and grilles are up! painting started. Even just after the base coat of white, my place look very nice already now that the colour of 80s' era is gone.

null-39.jpg

Edited by Granitetop