Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
silvergorilla

5Rm Pinnacle@duxton By Contactor K

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i designed the display cabinet and asked Second Charm at kallang to help custom built for my 3A ashley wood collector toys.... the wood used is reclaimed/recycled teak timber..... so its kinda eco friendly

made in Indonesia and shipped over.... the overall process took about a month..... simple and fuss free box perched on 4 brass cap legs.....just how i like

IMG_0779_zps1984a1e1.jpg

same goes for the TV console...... the owner Sharifah managed to help us source for thicker teak planks for additional strength...we had it on castors so we can roll the Sony around in future.

IMG_0818_zps1d236bda.jpg

Edited by silvergorilla

woah check out your blog..... is really too fast!!.... mine had a lot of delay as we started during the CNY period.... carpentry long Q sia...

marcuser77 and art00609 all kenna poisoned by pinkwhale and paloma...

mr K is also very good at managing our expectations i think.... haha....

hehehe my hubby was "enchanted & mesmerised" by paloma's...

heehhe oooh the peak period, no wonder the slight delay

but so far so good despite the delay...so does it mean that your reno is done already?

Mr K is full of praises for your place...so am really looking forward to it :D still remember his exact words, "banyak cantikkkkk" :sport-smiley-004:

more pictures please...hehe maybe tomorrow...goodnite ;)

hehehe my hubby was "enchanted & mesmerised" by paloma's...

heehhe oooh the peak period, no wonder the slight delay

but so far so good despite the delay...so does it mean that your reno is done already?

Mr K is full of praises for your place...so am really looking forward to it :D still remember his exact words, "banyak cantikkkkk" :sport-smiley-004:

more pictures please...hehe maybe tomorrow...goodnite ;)

yeah to be honest, my renov is pretty much done.... and I already completed the payment. :good:

Mr K is just being kind la... I hope he did not raise your expectation too much :D i hope i will not disappoint you.... haha

all the best to your renov.... he give some pretty good advice sometimes

neon hex table from Grafunkt, jailbreak table from Air Division, cow skin from IKEA which was on clearace sale:

IMG_0782_zpsb7a67126.jpg

so far not disappointed at all ;) very excited to see your photos...

u finished ur payment already...mine left 5% only...

ooooh u hv d cow hide...my husband really wanted one but I could not imagine it, thus abit of hesitation on my part...but seeing how it looks like at ur place

not bad leh...heeheh shall not hesitate to purchase it but it shall b in black though =)

hehee k nite2...

so far not disappointed at all ;) very excited to see your photos...

u finished ur payment already...mine left 5% only...

ooooh u hv d cow hide...my husband really wanted one but I could not imagine it, thus abit of hesitation on my part...but seeing how it looks like at ur place

not bad leh...heeheh shall not hesitate to purchase it but it shall b in black though =)

hehee k nite2...

go check it out at IKEA Alexandra...... i was there 2 weeks ago and there was plenty of black cow hide. :D .....

and i look forward to your photos and progress as well... good night! :good:

Edited by silvergorilla

final shots of our place..... its not 100% furnished yet..... we still have some ideas..... but the wife and I are both exhausted monetary and mentally.... we will take a break until we have enough juice for phase 2 renov

here are the final shots:

P1130796_zps44c74e3d.jpg

cheap rows of IKEA boxes help to give some order.... bless those Swedish and their meatballs......

Edited by silvergorilla