Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
silvergorilla

5Rm Pinnacle@duxton By Contactor K

carpentry up next.... i was quite please to see uncles carpenter.... I feel that they are in general more experienced and patient... they were able to explain patiently to me how things are coming together

P1110900_zps7f337565.jpg

and despite me giving very detailed 2D drawings, they still altered some of my dimensions..... erm ... due to their carpentry limitations.... apparently they disagree with some of the aesthetics....

erm.... i thought i was the designer?.... but I have reached a point where i just want the renov to be over.... its taking a toll on my time and work schedule...... so i let it slide....

Edited by silvergorilla

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

the uncle carpenters were indeed rather nice and patient..... can't say the same for this young carpenter working on the shoe cabinetry....he was restless, impatient and had a bit of an attitude issues.... good help are hard to find these days it seems

P1110934_zpsf3e36fba.jpg

aircon cover going up..... immediately I could see that the cabinetry was too shallow..... the door will definitely hit the aircon.... contractor K and his carpenters took it back and redid the whole upper cabinetry.... steady!

P1110916_zpseaca514f.jpg

common bathroom update... the sliding glass screen are up:

IMG_0599_zps0d5cec57.jpg

followed by the Grohe Euphoria showerhead..... we forgot we had false ceiling and the shower head might collide..... but thank God we scrape through with 1 cm to spare.... close shave!
IMG_0677_zps0c77910c.jpg

basin tap and mirrors up:

IMG_0678_zps6ba3ff4f.jpg

meanwhile we added an integrated ledge to in the master bathroom for the wife's Lush shower products..... dunno why women need so many shampoo and shower foam.....

IMG_0062_zpsce684df3.jpg

glass partition up next.... and also a layer of black grout to cover the original white grout

IMG_0603_zpsc0a2dd88.jpg

Edited by silvergorilla

light and action!:

IMG_0648_zps1d93c508.jpg

IMG_0646_zps19d1e2f4.jpg

IMG_0644_zps2ded923d.jpg

electrolux steam oven installed.... it was a steal as we bought a display set

IMG_0642_zpsd0991e2d.jpg

its been tiring......................

IMG_0649_zps23254321.jpg

Edited by silvergorilla