Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
silvergorilla

5Rm Pinnacle@duxton By Contactor K

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ok next comes the aircon... instead of asking Kevin to monitor, I decided to do it personally.... I want to avoid miscommunication as much as possible as.

as usual.... aircon trunking and routing was a nightmare... we have designed the cabinetry to completely conceal the trunkings.... so if its not done right, the cabinetry cannot proceed!

if everything proceed as plan, we will only have 80cm of visible trunking in the house....

trunking from living room and bedroom converges and routes through the kitchen to the service yard.

IMG_0105_zps60eeda9c.jpg

the aircon position in the small bedroom was a complete mistake!...... disaster..... we have a huge eyesore trunking beside the aircon.....FAIL!

IMG_0098_zps1a171bc4.jpg

in the end we paid an extra $150 for the workers to come back another day to move the aircon above the door.... sianz

Edited by silvergorilla

the aircon guys needed to cut a hole in order to thread the cables and copper pipes through the false ceiling

IMG_0096_zps4b0762ab.jpg

some hacking to punch a hole from the yard to the toilet

IMG_0093_zps3f8bbecd.jpg

and finally a pipe to direct the condensation water to the bathroom.... we had it hidden in a dark corner.

IMG_0095_zps25b86ea2.jpg

all hoses lead to the yard area:

IMG_0107_zps795e525f.jpg

the guys did a pretty good job.... very seasoned.... they tried pretty hard to accomodate my requests...

Edited by silvergorilla