Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shirley29

Anyone Tried Design 4 Space? Hows Workmanship?

Their workmanship is good.

But the id attitude and service is totally unacceptable!

My renovation has yet to be completed :(

Can pm me your id name?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I had compared with 8 other interior design firm, their price is competitive & design are nice, but abit slow ( takes about 6 weeks to completed my 5 room flat). overall satisfied with the workmanship & design. My design consultant is albert ng .

Can anyone pm me those better ID's in this company which I can look for.....saw their packages seems very attractive with 60 different packages (3 for my BTO flat),also seems that their workmanship is good except some with "attitude problem."

Edited by samuelkoh29

After a few site seeing, was impressed by the quality of work they have done.... just signed up with them today, they seems nice & friendly.

Samuel, can you PM me who is the ID you signed with? they are also in my shortlist.

Wow... This thread is not promising since I'm shortlisting Edmund from Design4Space. Their price seems to be very good and he is very responsive with my communications so far...

• Like 1

KUDOS to richard & his team who had done up my house within a month, just shifted in today overall satisfied. GOOD JOB.

Hi Samuel,

Can give some pics of the Reno?

Hope you don't mind sharing with us.

Thanks.

So Design for Space is not a good choice to select with this ID?

Anyone have any review of Zen Chua?

Edited by titank

Hi jag23,had pm u the photos of my new house.

basically they have done a good job. Frankly I had met 12 IDs which some prices are way too high.....they have great packages & very responsive.

• Like 1

I am going through the reno right now with them and the experience is mixed so far. I guess some IDs from the company are good and I, perhaps chose the wrong one :(

I am still waiting to see if things will get better or worse from here on.

• Like 1

hi ongtw, can pm me your id? had done my flat with them 1 year ago, previously their workmanship & service is good, recently ask them to requote for my mum's new flat, price reasonable & responsive.