Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tjstorm

Storage Bed Frame

Can someone or FSM please enlighten me on this issue.

I heard some people said it is not good to have Storage space under the mattress as in Storage Bed Frame. Wonder how true is this. Thank you in advance

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I heard some people said it is not good to have Storage space under the mattress as in Storage Bed Frame. Wonder how true is this. Thank you in advance

Hi,

To my knowledge, its ok as long as you keep the storage tidy, not collecting dust and moulding. Make sure you have a high square-ish headboard, cos its stands for 坐山贵人. Keep the bed tidy and neat, pillow case use plain colours not those pattern alot one, use light colors on the bed sheet and pillow case. Thats some of the common practice in bed fengshui.

Cheers !

I have a bed set built by my contractor. Each side all the way has drawers. My feng shui master when asked didn't say cannot. The only thing he said was don't put jewelery below.

Thank you Midasls for your explanation.

Noted with Thanks :)

Don't mention, just a reminder, bed headboard must be fully sealed type, not those with metal bars or wooden strip type, must be solid board.

Cheers.

Thank you Midasls :)

However went to Suntec on Saturday. Went to a shop to see some mattress and the salesman or the boss told me that not good to get a storage base due to FengShui..I didn't even asked him for his opinion or anything on this topic..

He said some Christian also believe in this..getting more confused over this.

However went to Suntec on Saturday. Went to a shop to see some mattress and the salesman or the boss told me that not good to get a storage base due to FengShui..I didn't even asked him for his opinion or anything on this topic..

Hey TJ,

To my knowledge,headboard and the colours of the bed (including the headboard), is the key factor. Well in a time where space is money, storage under the bed are common these days, why not check with your friends, who are those having a storage under their bed? See how it goes from there,like a survey. Get the statistic. This should be a more logical way of getting an answer to your bed question.

Cheers.

My bed does not have any storage below. I dnt know this a concern too

I was told for storage bed, you can only put 'soft' stuffs that is related to your bed, like clothing, pillows, stuffs toy... nothing sharp underneathe. No fire or metal element under your bed.

风水以开阳,收藏,遮挡,取,舍为其中施展手法。没用的杂物可以用收藏或舍弃。收藏道理和遮挡道理有相像,眼看或眼不看到而已。

I was told for storage bed, you can only put 'soft' stuffs that is related to your bed, like clothing, pillows, stuffs toy... nothing sharp underneathe. No fire or metal element under your bed.

Ya lor, heard that generally. Personally, I don't really pay much attentionzzzz to such. I wonder how its like with such things under the bed hor....any forummers to share?

Ya lor, heard that generally. Personally, I don't really pay much attentionzzzz to such. I wonder how its like with such things under the bed hor....any forummers to share?

Is this feng shui myth or part of feng shui? I did insert a flat weighing machine in one of the drawer below previously. After reading woodywood comments, I put inside the toilet cabinet.