Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tjstorm

Storage Bed Frame

What I heard was that must have gap between floor & bed so as to allow circulation. Not gd for storage bed since it's mostly touching the floor directly without any 'legs' to support.

Hmm...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

FS is about floating qi........浮气。。。。

We're experiencing impacts that digital cyber brought, be changes ofo business operation modes, lifestyle choices, relationship, survival, competition, growth & etc.

Am interested if anyone could share how does digital era brings challenges to mankind in FS perspective.

Or any 'old', 'modern' FS scripts talk about this ?

Edited by bepgof

We're experiencing impacts that digital cyber brought, be changes ofo business operation modes, lifestyle choices, relationship, survival, competition, growth & etc.

Am interested if anyone could share how does digital era brings challenges to mankind in FS perspective.

Or any 'old', 'modern' FS scripts talk about this ?

Hi Bepgof,

Digital era only bring more digital devices to our home, that somehow created little bit of issues, yes old scripts talk about this although not in a modern content,example too much of digital devices in a house old created an off balance. In chinese we call it 浊. some script calls it 火多土灾,too much fire, earth get dried, so basically its a balance of elements at home. We tried to achieve 清而不浊.

Cheers !

清而不浊.

Precise. Black nija dart.

Say easy than done.

修心养性?

Digital devices convenient life, no wrong. Complicate life, for sure.

Faster pace, heart beat increases.

More data, mind confuses.

Looking at screens, bad for eye.

Sit and sit, no exercise.

Look and look, touch and touch, go into 'independent' world mode.

Less face-to-face communication.

Efficiency? Sure!

Effectiveness, I doubt

My 'house rule' - no 'look and look', 'touch and touch', communicate while dining whether in or out!

Nice parquet. You mean its just one coat. Mine really don't know what kind of polisher they are. 2 coats, matt finish and still can feel the lines on the feet. Later contractor apologised that they used a coarser grinder!!! Offered to redo but just let it be because of the fumes.

Saw your bed. Its not the drawer storage type. Mine is with drawers. How come your mattress board got split lines? Heard its not good for couples.

Yes, 1 coat only. But condition before varnishing was already good.

Mine is storage kind but the board above that holds the mattress overlaps it. Take picture and show you again.

Also, why no good to have split for couple? Will split up?

Say easy than done.

修心养性?

Efficiency? Sure!

Effectiveness, I doubt

My 'house rule' - no 'look and look', 'touch and touch', communicate while dining whether in or out!

In houses its better not to have TV,LCD in bedroom, balance between wooden furniture and some other material, colour balance as well. Colour, shapes and material changes element in its original state.

Edited by midasls

If Got drawers wanna......ok le....why nowadays fsm got nothing to talk.....start to talk about underneath the bed ah?

I agreed with you. Just a bed only ..who cares underneath ...nowadays, fs master nothing to do ..every single thing also bring up. I honestly want to question the fs master house themselves - why they can have it, while the rest cannot have it ?

When I was young, I also hide underneath the bed for hide-and-seek. Who cares then when I was a playful boy ?

I suggest fs master should think about the framework of the house (I can't imagine our govt don't talk on framework policy, but start plugging every citizen gaps - it will be very tedious for govt to do their work without a proper framework), rather than every nitty-gritty details like routers, underneath the bed storage (or maybe even spider web or lizard), etc

Too much details means the fs does not know their work well and must say details to make consumers worth their money.

I have a bed set built by my contractor. Each side all the way has drawers. My feng shui master when asked didn't say cannot. The only thing he said was don't put jewelery below.

sorry I think your fs master is really bull **** ...he has nothing to do by saying cannot put jewelery. Maybe I should say should not put condom there (in case maid or children play with drawer, and take it out curiously).

Bed-side drawer is to put something convenient for you to take out things ...

I agreed with you. Just a bed only ..who cares underneath ...nowadays, fs master nothing to do ..every single thing also bring up. I honestly want to question the fs master house themselves - why they can have it, while the rest cannot have it ?

When I was young, I also hide underneath the bed for hide-and-seek. Who cares then when I was a playful boy ?

I suggest fs master should think about the framework of the house (I can't imagine our govt don't talk on framework policy, but start plugging every citizen gaps - it will be very tedious for govt to do their work without a proper framework), rather than every nitty-gritty details like routers, underneath the bed storage (or maybe even spider web or lizard), etc

Too much details means the fs does not know their work well and must say details to make consumers worth their money.

I like the word you use "FRAMEWORK" !

Say easy than done.

修心养性?

Efficiency? Sure!

Effectiveness, I doubt

The thing about using digital device is try to maintain a good posture, long hours working infront of a screen might create hunch back or the head like popping out.

Edited by midasls

+ 1

The thing about using digital device is try to maintain a good posture, long hours working infront of a screen might create hunch back or the head like popping out.

Technology does 'change' FS perspective.

Examples? So many!

The ground-floor only building in the then 'ancient-time' becoming multi-storey residential.

The 'doors' issues become 'windows' issues.

The 'highways' become 'water-roads'

The pure stove/basin issue become 'central-kitchen' issue.

The 'mountains' become buildings.

The 'water' becomes reservoir/drainage issue.

The 'organic food' took become processed-made-and-stored.

A simple 'roof over head' issue becomes so complicated - A big thanks to technology 'advance'.

1)The ground-floor only building in the then 'ancient-time' becoming multi-storey residential.

The higher we stay the qi will be different

2) The 'doors' issues become 'windows' issues.

No issue we enter a house by the door, windows too many is another headache,but got curtain and frosted window.

3)The 'highways' become 'water-roads'

Quiet outside got busy

4)The pure stove/basin issue become 'central-kitchen' issue.

As long as don't face toilet. Kitchen no matter house is still kitchen where stove is the king.

5)The 'mountains' become buildings.

Yes just like our sofa, cupboard....but depends where it is situated, sometimes mountain can be water.

6)The 'water' becomes reservoir/drainage issue.

No pollution is the best

Cheers !

Edited by midasls