Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

4 Roomy To Em - Dream Come True.

As seen from my previous t-blog, 3 years plus ago, it is also a rush one month to complete renovation.

The key contractor that helps me archive this is Henry from ID Note. This time, I am putting my bet on him again. But before I chosen Henry actually I approached 4 a contractor aka ID for quotation, although some of the price seem competitive but they are just not convincing to me that they are able to complete my renovation with 1 month.

Henry, being the boss of the company I find it easier for me to get instant pricing and quotation plus the last good job done previously for my 4 roomy, there is no reason why I cannot give the job to him again....and Thanksfully I made the right choice, so far Henry has kept his promise to deliver his work... the last few miles which is critical which is the carpetary work, I am counting on him to give me his best! :good:

Of course, there are others good contractors that I will like to praise for their great service

Star Cool Aircon - Aka Aron and Ah boon :good:

Please do not hesitate to get a quotation from them...these guys are really very good contractors that keep their promise and deliver good service with I think the best price in town... I installed a Starmex system 4 with total of 3 trips - 1 for removing old unit, 1 for trucking and last for fancoil and compressor. I am most thankful because all the 3 trips were arranged in very short notice...Gxxx xity will most likely ask me to go fly kite with such rush arrangement and schedule. But there is some cons which I think is everyone concern, they are not too contactable, however to be fair, Ah boon will reply my sms or email in the evening so we can still manage to reach each other without a problem. I think these guys are hands on people so most of the time they are either climbing, holding on to heavy stuff so don't expect them to pick up your phone so causally lah.

Next is Supreme Flooring - Kelvin is the one that I met in the Expo trade show somewhere in May, I find him very sincere and just that we can click do I decided to give Supreme a try instead of previously I using Kronotex... Today is the installation and 4 men are arrange to work at my place... so expecting completion today. So will give my review later. But I don't think it will be of much surprize for laminated flooring since the produce comes with long warrenty so I think should be Ok. :good:

I am going to give Faith Coat, Philip the work review once he completed the work next week. So far I can only says he is a sincere guy and the exhibition at expo is convincing. :good:

Seem that I am related to these people or given great discount for advertising hah... :notti: ? not at all but I really want to show my appreciation to them for their great cooperation to help me meet the dateline. :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, welcome to EM club! U bought 7XX JW, my friend recent also sold her EM @ 71X. Looking forward to more photos. Wish u a smooth renovation journey. Cheers.

Hi HappyAng,

Thanks

Yes my block also 71X....your friend completed the transaction already or just OTP? if completed OTP, then maybe your friend is my seller...hahhaaa

I am very motivated by your renovation t-blog too...Thanks for sharing the great posting.

congratz once again, is your unit on the ground floor? very interested to see where and know how the roller shutter work.

Hi Mark,

No, mine is not the ground floor but higher floor...but yes I installed roller shutter and completed today, But no photo to share now. Will try to share more later...cheers

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the EM club. Always so exciting to move to a bigger place. :D

Congratz!

Congrats... My wife and I always wanted an EM but don't have the money to afford one so too bad for us...

Hi all,

Thanks for the well wishes... excitied and forwarding looking is my feeling now...

Hi Typhoonz,

Slowly plan and search lor...I also drain off all my saving for this house...I think if not too prime an area the price is still ok, moreover COV is dropping badly now...sure can dream come true lah...

Hi,

Happy with the progress this week.

1) Laminated floor for upstairs rooms and staircase completed on Monday.

2) Carpentary work started yesterday with good progress, completing tomorrow.

Planning Sat final cleaning and paint touch up...Next week will reserve for Faith Coat to do my toilet, it is important to leave this to the last because nobody suppose to disturb the toilets in the next 4 days .... :no:

cheers.

Thanks for all the best wishes...really busy over the last one week.

but everything is worthwhile...I officially shifted into the house on the 8 Sept!

It was a pleasant experience with the moving company I engage to help me with the shifting everything done in around 3 hours on a 20 footer lorry..

The company is Yong Shen Service...Professional and fast.

But the experience of packing is nightmare to us...imgaine after sending over the 20 footer of stuff, I still have all the loose items that cannot be squeeze into the lorry that I use my own Honda Airwave taking 3 trips to bring over...

The second part will be unpacking. Since Sunday evening till yesterday, me and my wife already unpack everything to kitchen and living room area. Now is upstairs room...one of my room still stuff with boxes of items.

My Son room and MBR still Ok and we can still get comfortable sleeping space.

Oh yeah...every piece of funitures we ordered already safely delivered including my OTO massage chair in my MBR....hehehee...

I am still trying to find time to upload photo...