Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

4 Roomy To Em - Dream Come True.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My collection of Fortune cat...some from Japan and some local... Will get more if find the cute-looking ones...

20131126_124109.jpg

At last these Australia bought Koala bears (key-chain) which I kept for 3 years found their purpose in my wine shelving...

and I never have the chance to get the wine sleeving filled up if every week, I opened a bottle... :dunno:

20131126_124132.jpg

I will like to share this online software with you that like to do some layout planning http://floorplanner.com/

These are what I use to plan out my unit, some sample of my layout planning and now my house is arrange 85% according to these plan...

1 floor overall

overall.jpg

MBR

first-design.jpg

Guest Room

alternate-design.jpg

I am planning to redo my kitchen in 3 years time and if I will do so, I am going to ensure I keep to the size of all Ikea kitchen cabinets so that I can change the door whenever I get sick of the colour. At the same time, I will fulfill my wife dream of having a big big island in the kitchen and dinning area. She is complaining that there is not enough space for her baking... :( eventhough I got her a portable island and 2 folded table top.

At the same time, I will like to add on some top hanging cabinets in the balcony for keeping my barang barang.

Danny,

I am surprised you can fit a bathtub in the master bathroom! I find it ridiculous cramp, have to use shower screen with small vanity top :(

Yes kitchen quite small too...my current house have big island. Sigh have to say bye bye when I move to our new place ^_^!!!

Danny,

I am surprised you can fit a bathtub in the master bathroom! I find it ridiculous cramp, have to use shower screen with small vanity top :(

Yes kitchen quite small too...my current house have big island. Sigh have to say bye bye when I move to our new place ^_^!!!

Cannot put in big bath tub...this is a small size one. Ho Kee sell this piece.

If want to have big island, surely will eat into the living room space and I need to remove the bar counter.

Hi Danny,

Yes I use this programme too, is a very good one, but the only problem is my furniture is not into scale.

Hi Soonliew,

The program is good only for a rough layout and space planning. But some of the furniture can be resized...not all.

Not sure whether I shown the spray coated flooring and wall of my common toilet and MBR toilet or not,

MBR Toilet (Floor and bath tub wall)

20131126_123749.jpg

20131126_123721.jpg

Common Toilet (floor and Wall) from Pink to Brown

20131126_123600.jpg

20131126_123551.jpg

There are a few pm asking me about the spray coating done in my toilet floor or wall.

I will like to give my true comments of the work done .

- Workmenship and service by FaithCoat - I rate them Very Good, as I think they are professional and responsive.

Whether re-tiling or spraying, it depends on a few factors,

- the existing tile finishing and condition - if alot of hollow tiles and crack tile, then it might not be adviceable.

- if the tile condition is good or the floor or wall tile already overlay previously, this is the best option.

- Don't forget about other cost involved when you need to overlaying or re-tiling - cost on re-route all your piping, maybe door or windows.

- Depending on area you need to do up, spraying is about 30- 40% cheaper then overlaying but may come up to 50-60% cheaper if you need to hack.

- time saving probably is also a key factors - 4 days verses probably near to 2 weeks

- The choice of colour for the wall can be from paint catalog so no worry if you want solid colour or some rock finish textile, but if you go for those design or pattern tiles then this option is out.

- Floor, will be of rough textile finishing, how rough I think you can request from them.

- A plus point to make - no more difficult grount line cleaning to worry.

- If no contact with sharp or hard hitting/ knocking, the paint work should last at least 5 years... to me that is more then enough, I should be sick of the colour after 5 years...heheee

I hope the above will be helpful to those considering to spray coating their toilet floor or wall.

Please note I am not relation with the Company Faith Coat and this is not advertising for them. I am just stating my review of the product and service.

Cheers

There are a few pm asking me about the spray coating done in my toilet floor or wall.

I will like to give my true comments of the work done .

- Workmenship and service by FaithCoat - I rate them Very Good, as I think they are professional and responsive.

Whether re-tiling or spraying, it depends on a few factors,

- the existing tile finishing and condition - if alot of hollow tiles and crack tile, then it might not be adviceable.

- if the tile condition is good or the floor or wall tile already overlay previously, this is the best option.

- Don't forget about other cost involved when you need to overlaying or re-tiling - cost on re-route all your piping, maybe door or windows.

- Depending on area you need to do up, spraying is about 30- 40% cheaper then overlaying but may come up to 50-60% cheaper if you need to hack.

- time saving probably is also a key factors - 4 days verses probably near to 2 weeks

- The choice of colour for the wall can be from paint catalog so no worry if you want solid colour or some rock finish textile, but if you go for those design or pattern tiles then this option is out.

- Floor, will be of rough textile finishing, how rough I think you can request from them.

- A plus point to make - no more difficult grount line cleaning to worry.

- If no contact with sharp or hard hitting/ knocking, the paint work should last at least 5 years... to me that is more then enough, I should be sick of the colour after 5 years...heheee

I hope the above will be helpful to those considering to spray coating their toilet floor or wall.

Please note I am not relation with the Company Faith Coat and this is not advertising for them. I am just stating my review of the product and service.

Cheers

Thanks for sharing...I feel so suaku, didn't know bathroom floor and wall tiles can spray de wor!