Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Toa Payoh - Chen Yin Chieh Taiwanese Master

I remembered one of the forum members previously intro me via PM the above Taiwanese fs master in year 2010. The forum member told me appointment booking must wait.

I remembered calling him in 2012 and April 2013, but his wife said I will have to queue up. Well after that, I don't bother anymore. The reason I called up for appointment is to hear his views in ZiWei (not bazi), and also to determine what further advice he will provide for me since I have a job issue.

Surprisingly I received his wife's call yesterday and met him today !!! (but my job issue was already resolved, but who cares, since he is difficult to get and I do not mind of the $200 for this Ziwei service)

All I can say he is very accurate in my past (since accurate in past, I hope "my future" he is accurate too).

I highly recommended it. I do not mind sharing with you folks on what he said - on accuracy matters. (so far nothing inaccurate)

a) on parents - born to fight (yes he was right, my parents fight from marriage (everyday non-stop) till my late father passed few years back, and he accurately described my late dad)

b) Spouse - he said my spouse is someone who should be in my same workplace or school. He is right. I only knew my wife in the 30s (while UNKNOWINLY we both were in same university and I am a senior (due to NS) while she was a first year junior). He also said my wife has a miscarriage which is true. He also said my wife was very poor when young (very true, during courtship and she stays in 3room flat). ok I admit, I've a few girl friends before my wife and NONE OF THEM FROM SAME WORKPLACE or SCHOOL.

c) children - one of my children super active and only quiet down when he is asleep. - yes he is right ! My son very active (laugh and shout) until 11pm everyday. Only sleep can quiet him down.

d) myself - he say I am a light sleeper and will sleep past 2am (I read till 2am) - he is right man ! I ask him for cure - he say no cure ..I am born like that.

e) houses - he said when I was young, I live at rental flats until age 30. At my current age of 45, I should have 2 properties now (accurate) and will have more than 2 properties (I really hope so ).

g) career - no worries, jobs will come. Which is true because I've a few job offers (even at an middle age of 45). And I am lucky to have 20 years of golden years from 45-65. I told him it cannot be every year smooth, he told me that I always overspent in the year of rooster and cow. Otherwise everything is smooth sailing for me.

I then ask him about whether there is a need for house fengshui and whether such house fengshui last. He told me house fengshui need a one time check and it will last 20years (no need to change every year). I asked him whether he will sell me anything of fengshui object - he say no as he feels that all these are scams. If really need to buy anything, I have to buy myself.

His pricing for house fs is as follows (if I remembered clearly, but do check with him)

4rm - 488

5rm - 588

condo - 888

BTW, he speaks mandarin and hokkien and a bit of English, bring a tape recorder along.

====== Part 2 - the interesting part =============

I remembered a few months back during cny period, I started a thread that I visited Fu Lu Shou complex and went randomly to a geomancer, his office is located at # b1-07 and pay a similar $200 + dollars for ziwei and that geomancer never use computer and say results will be ready by one weeks time !

....and one of the members commented (if I remember is it kcwee) here gave feedback that fu lu shou geomancer may have ask people to copy and not an expert (since one week later collect results means many thing can happen - can cut and paste). I agreed with kcwee that such things may happen.

Now I want to set record straight.

Today I took the handwritten paper written by that fu lu shou geomancer and compared to Mr Chen Yin chieh (who uses computer to print out and explain thing). Both ARE THE SAME !!! BOTH handwritten and computer print-out stated same STARS symbols with same TRIANGLE AND CIRCLE and X (ziwei usually use these symbols to highlight things)

In terms of interpretation, both were similar except some minor details, so it depends on individual experiences on what was said from both geomancers.

As for forum members using purely bazi calculation to explain things (metal, wood, water, fire, earth), Mr Chen ask me to ignore this field of study. No wonder that Fu Lu Shou geomancer also never explain much of this bazi thing and ask me to focus on ziwei instead. (For me now, I will totally ignore this bazi school of thoughts and perhaps take a pinch of salt will do)

Well I hope I have provided feedback for the public benefits.

Edited by kalimantan

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Good sharing. Let's back to some basics as feedback too.

Theory is a structure, designed to explain a set of observations. It explains 'WHY'.

Model is a representation, designed showing main workings of a concept. Model attempts to be predictive and often offer some 'PROCEDURES' that user can follow.

FS Theory examples:

阴阳 , 五行 , 易经 , etc are theories which explain observations (eg, relationships, causes & effects, but doesn't explain if effects would be immediate or delayed with same cause...) of 'THINGS' on this earth that have been happening since mankind exists. These theories based assumptions that such observations follow certain fixed patterns, and patterns get repeated (same cause results in same effect).

易经 basically is a 'observed' situational theory which combines 天,地,人 in explaining which one of the 64 卦, yield best result in a particular situation. Talk is super easy, 'satisfactory' application is super difficult.

In real life, every situations are versatile and dynamic. If situation involves human then it will be 'more dynamic' - human behaviours are very unpredictable.

FS Model examples:

Bazi, Zi Wei Dou Shu, XKFX, So many these evolves frequently......why? - Model is mixtures of theories and involve 'calculation' and procedures. Everyone can simple come out any calculation and procedures and proclaims it a model!

The main concerns are how accurate at end of procedures and calculation, that is basically all readers ask.

However, readers should ask further : What "components" are involved in the procedures/calculation and if such mixture of theories and components able painting an actual unique individual picture of PAST and FUTURE , or just a 'GENERAL' picture that applicable to everyone, to certain extend?

Just my opinion, by looking at 'components' selection procedure alone for each models above, make me laugh. Not mentioning the calculation (the reverse engineering technique + future estimation technique).

Ok, Bazi & ZWDS deal with one's destiny, while XKFX deals with 'residential property' selection.

An analogy here about calculation of present and future value of money.

FV=PV (1+r) to the power of n.

FV=Future value

PV=present value

r= interest rate in the future, period n

n=period, in term of year

We can calculate FV of, say $100 which worth now, 10 years later, with interest rate of 10%

FV=$259.4. Meaning the pv of $100 worth $259.4 10 years later with interest rate of 10%.

You see, from above simple 'analogy',- we need to know input components like :

1. Next 10 years

2. Interest rate = 10% for whole 10 years period

3. Present value of entity now.

Do you know your worth/situation now? (Models take DOB - Bazi & ZWDS. Direction & time - XKFX)

Do you think your life destiny (past & future) just governed by a single factor, r? What are the right 'factorsssss' and their respective weightage to the end result at a particular point of time?

Can you really assure r is "fixed" at 10% for next 10 years? This "ESTIMATION' is always the fundament issue to all models. No one knows WHAT exactly will be happened tomorrow, but based on assumptions that it will be the same as the past + some variations!

Do model able to tell 'WHAT' - snapshort, at a particular past and future point of time?

My little brain tells these models can 'listen' and 'see'. Don't believe and act to models' explanation: Wrong inputs selection, wrong interpretation calculation, wrong model assumptions - cost your life!

Hi Kalimantan,

I have seen many of this Taiwanese Master Chen's clip in one of the Taiwanese Feng Shui show in youtube. Have been looking for his contact. Would you mind to share it here or pm me?

Thank you.