Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ptc77

Buangkok Reno Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Indeed the nice unblock "billion dollars view", whereby hubby insisted to go for top floor.. daddy make the right choice, thumbs up daddy :)

Study Table (Completed Photo)

With Top Cabinet (Design with open shelf at bottom corner)

gallery_53147_8_10360.jpg

Edited by ptc77

Next - Purchase of toilet basins, toilet bowl, downlights, ceiling lights, kitchen sink etc,

These are all mainly brought from Lite Fushion due to their good services and willingness to match price.

As for majority of lightings, happen to read from paper a shop in jurong east st 24 offering standard cove light (4 ft) at $8 each.

Since i need 20 plus cove light, i made visit there for cost saving as market is selling at $13 to $15 each.

Before that, i have already made few visits to those famous lighing shops around geylang area to have a rough estimation on the costing.

1st impression, it was located at a hdb block. What greeted me were their wide varity of lights and switches. Pricing was clearly shown .

Was served by Alex , a well mannered sales guy, checking on my needs. Even when he was aware i am buying cove lights only, he still served with a smile.

After cove lights selected, i shop around to see other lightings. Their selection is good given the size of the shop.

As Alex introduce me the lightings type and its price range, i found their pricing competitive as well. Even payable by credit card.

Most product have a 1 year on site warranty. If items are purchase wrongly and unused, it can still be exchange for other items.

Also unexpectly, willingness to match my price.

At that moment, Alex have manage to convince me to purchase my remaining lightings items here. Well, as expected, all my ceiling lights, cabinet spot lights, fanco fan as well as the cove lights are closed deal here.

On top of that, Alex gave an additional 10% off my total purchase. A surprise for me. Indeed it was a fruitful trip for me.

I would recommend one to make a visit there should distance not a issue as it is located at the west side.

Their product guide & pricing can be view here http://www.lightingwholesales.com/#!gallery/c1zy6

Edited by ptc77

Next Up- Lighting Installation

LIVING ROOM

gallery_53147_8_62521.jpg

ROOM CORRIDOR

gallery_53147_8_8949.jpg

BEDROOM 2 & 3

gallery_53147_8_66559.jpg

Edited by ptc77

Lighting Installation

KITCHEN

gallery_53147_8_10870.jpg

gallery_53147_8_57281.jpg

MASTER BED ROOM

gallery_53147_8_44642.jpg

gallery_53147_8_25034.jpg

Track Light for Cabinet

gallery_53147_8_40669.jpg

Edited by ptc77

Feature Wall (Completed Photo)

gallery_53147_8_36914.jpg

Simply love the look of the frameless drawers proposed by ID, much better than those standard design with white rectagular frame. :sport-smiley-018:

gallery_53147_8_34950.jpg

TV & Soundbar mounted

gallery_53147_8_43690.jpg

Edited by ptc77

All Round View of Living Room-

Good job by my ID :good: , 95% similar to his proposed 3D picture !

Actual Works

gallery_53147_8_69455.jpg

Selected 3D Design

gallery_53147_134_64755.jpg

Edited by ptc77

All Round View of Master Bedroom

Again, Good job by my ID :good:

Actual Works

gallery_53147_8_75839.jpg

3D Selected Design

gallery_53147_134_31194.jpg

Edited by ptc77

Some review of my ID, his responsiveness level quite good. Beside the routine meetup, usually we discuss via whatsapp where updating of reno progress pictures, discussion, ideas sharing & proposal etc.

He truely shows his creativeness, experience and knowledge when things do not go accordingly to plan which i appreciate a lot.

He also need to accommodate the reno with my FSM requirement in terms of color, design, cabinet dimension etc.

On few occasion, when i make the wrong decision which require rework that involve purchasing of new material and labour arrangement, if within his means, he surprised me by absorbing the cost. If something he cannot absorb, i pay a portion of it. And that make my day.

From my observation and works done, his workers & suppliers shown good workmanship and strong support.

Well, reno is the biggest cash investment i made, till date my ID did make me make feel is all worthwhile.

At least, he is someone i can entrust my home reno to...

The main reason i choose him :deal: - his attractive quotation which, to me, are on par or lower (few items) than the so-called direct contractor price.

Almost all my cabinets are built-in type. The kitchen wall are hacked. Kitchen floor tiles are replaced. Both toilets tiles are re-lay and have top & bottom vanity. Using granite top instead of solidtop.

It would not been possible to have these wish list items fullfill if not for this main reason.

Edited by ptc77

Next- Updates on kitchen granite top (Black Galaxy) with white Glassback

gallery_53147_7_15201.jpg

gallery_53147_7_43734.jpg

We prefer anti-water slippage design

gallery_53147_8_65954.jpg

Edited by ptc77

Next- Wall Mirror . Wife decided to add in as we feel the dining area seems shortage of something.

My ID & wife proposed the mirror design which indeed 'complete' the dining atmosphere after installation.

Mirror can really do wonders, besides it make the area look more spacious & brighter.

gallery_53147_8_73134.jpg

WIth Dining Table & Chairs

gallery_53147_7_31554.jpg

Edited by ptc77