Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Harriette

Modern Em Reno@ Bukit Panjang

Hi Harriette, can pm me William contact? someone5566@hotmail.com

Left out the important bit ... request for William's contact details :P Appreciate your reply thru PM, Harriette.

Replied.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So far, I really like my Ikea kitchen. It is very functional. And white makes the space looks bigger.

I have seen pictures of the new Ikea kitchen online - they looks really modern and sleek.

Thank you, Harriette! Most kind of you.

I really like your integrated sink. Not having to worry about the silicon wearing out sounds really good to me.

I like white, and have been planning on getting a white sink and an all-white kitchen. Like yours, which looks very nice! (But on a much smaller scale, for my new house is small.) But I think I shall now have to rethink the colour scheme due to the stain issue.
I hope the new kitchen line arrives soon. I am looking forward to it! I heard that the US stores would be getting it in February. Australia release is scheduled for next year too, I think.
The oily floor thing worries me a little. Maybe I should look for alternatives.
Thanks again.

• Like 1

Actually we all worked as a team. Each of us has a different skillset and we contribute valuable inputs to the reno project. I contributed the "vision". Jay contributed design and color scheme. Mr Yeak provided the workmanship.

Jay didn't really manage Mr Yeak. They were more like team mates who worked together. Both of them took longer than what I would like. However, generally, their works are good.

I must say it is a SMARTER move to engage and ID to manage this contractor.

We went straight for this contractor. Hai.. We need to judge his workmanship and after sale service to be fair.

Anyone who engaged him.. care to share some experience? If anyone engaged or just engaged feel free to PM me, we can share our experience.

Harriette, I've gotta to tell you this...

I've been reading your blog since the beginning and even before, during and after my renovation. You are sooooo helpful and really nice of you to reply to so many requests that came your way.

I remember those days when I seek feedback from some forummers, I didn't always get a respond.

You're the best!

God bless!

• Like 1

Harriette, I've gotta to tell you this...

I've been reading your blog since the beginning and even before, during and after my renovation. You are sooooo helpful and really nice of you to reply to so many requests that came your way.

I remember those days when I seek feedback from some forummers, I didn't always get a respond.

You're the best!

God bless!

Ditto ... :good:

Does anyone has any dryer to recommend? My current Fisher and Paykel dryer has somehow reduced its capacity. It can only dry half the load that it used to. We have only used it for 2 years. :help:

Wow! Such great ideas! Really like the carpentry! Could you email me Mr Yeak's and Jay's contact? If it's ok with you, could you also share the cost for the ID and reno? Please and thank you in advance!

email to: tan_teri@yahoo.com.sg

Hello Harriette,

Virgin post after finish reading your t-blog, very insightful. Getting my keys soon so need to start looking around for ID and contractors.

Could you pm the contact for both Jay and Mr Yeak? Many thanks!

Hi, I've just gotten a new EM. Could you PM me Mr Yeap and William's contact? My email address is vivien_ruthwong@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks.

Edited by RuthVivien

Wow! Such great ideas! Really like the carpentry! Could you email me Mr Yeak's and Jay's contact? If it's ok with you, could you also share the cost for the ID and reno? Please and thank you in advance!

email to: tan_teri@yahoo.com.sg

Hello Harriette,

Virgin post after finish reading your t-blog, very insightful. Getting my keys soon so need to start looking around for ID and contractors.

Could you pm the contact for both Jay and Mr Yeak? Many thanks!

Hi Harriette,

Possible to pm me with the contacts for the ID Jay and Mr Yeak? And your house looks great!!

Thanks!!

Hi, Can PM me contact of Mr Yeeak. Thanks!

Hi can pm mr yeak contact and quote?? Love his workmanship for your place

Hi, I've just gotten a new EM. Could you PM me Mr Yeap and William's contact? My email address is vivien_ruthwong@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks.

I've replied all via PM. I prefer not to use email to reply.

Happy New Year, everyone!