Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Harriette

Modern Em Reno@ Bukit Panjang

Hi Harriette,

I am currently living in an EM and planning to re-do the interior. I am wondering if you could PM me Mr. Yeak's number?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

absolutely gorgeously done! The TV console is built and not store bought right? I love your color scheme and everything just gels very well, highly inspired :good:

PM-ed. Apologies for the long wait.

Hi Harriette,

I am currently living in an EM and planning to re-do the interior. I am wondering if you could PM me Mr. Yeak's number?

Thanks!

Hi there! Can I know how much is your ID fee by Jay? N how much did u spend on ur Reno with ur main con?

Hi, Harriette nice and clean toilet i like :) if i am going to do my toilet this tile will be on my list do you had the code which shop you choose from,pardon me may i know Mr Yeak is the one who do all your carpentry and your ID (Jay) who supervise the work and design the whole project for you please advise thank.

Hi Tarzanboy,

my toilet tiles are ceramic tiles from Hafary. Code is YC63375. $2.60 psf. These tiles are very smooth so they are easy to clean and maintain.

Mr Yeak's brother is my carpenter. Mr Yeak and his brother have a carpentry workshop in Malaysia. They fabricate all the carpentry pieces there, and then transported into Singapore.

Jay designed the house. Mr Yeak implemented the design. Jay doesn't really supervise Mr Yeak. Rather, they worked together.

Loved your renovation story and the results.. the way you described the contractor and his working methods really suits me, could you please send me the contacts of contractor and ID? thanks a bunch!

Tefal Actifry We have used the Tefal Actifry to cook curry chicken, fried bee hoon and fried prawns. Very convenient. This machine is able to contain the smoke, oil and fumes well. A kitchen hood is not necessary.

We opted for a sink that is integrated with the solid surface, so that there is no joint.

13776302705_5bb3e68bd1.jpgimage by Harriette_Tan, on Flickr

How nice! Are these still working well for you, Harriette? I would be grateful if you could share your thoughts on the Actifry, and the sink.

Thank you.

[*]17 Apr 14 (we moved in): we detected leakage in the kitchen sink bottle traps in the morning. The plumber came to fix it in the afternoon.

[*]18 Apr 14 night: leakage was detected in the same place.

[*]19 Apr 14: The plumber came to fix it. Hopefully it is really fixed.

Hi JohnB,

these are working very well. I really like the integrated sink as there is no joint with the solid surface and hence no bacteria will be trap there. For typical sinks, silicon will be applied along the joints to prevent water seepage. However, the silicon may be worn out in time, Dirt gets trapped there easily too. Unfortunately, Ikea only carries white sinks for such integrated types. There are some slight yellow stains on mine already. If you are buying such sink from other sources, you can consider other colours for the sink. I did asked Ikea's supplier to quote me for a sink made of the same solid surface that I chose. However, it was too expensive.

Actifry is really useful. It produced really yummy and crispy fried drumsticks. I only had to marinate the drumsticks with salt and pepper for 5min, place them into the Actifry and the machine will fry on its own for 25min. There isn't much exhaust. However, the floor do get slightly oily. It is good to do a quick mop after frying.

How nice! Are these still working well for you, Harriette? I would be grateful if you could share your thoughts on the Actifry, and the sink.

Thank you.

• Like 1